Tuesday, May 15, 2012
8:00PM Dancing with the Stars
8:00PM Dancing with the Stars: The Results
9:00PM Happy Endings
9:30PM Don't Trust the B---- In Apartment 23
10:00PM Private Practice
8:00PM The Middle
9:00PM Modern Family
9:30PM The Neighbors (NEW!)
10:00PM Nashville (NEW!)
8:00PM Last Resort (NEW!)
9:00PM Grey's Anatomy
8:00PM Shark Tank
9:00PM What Would You Do?
Fridays (Starting In November)
8:00PM Last Man Standing
8:30PM Malibu Country (NEW!)
9:00PM Shark Tank
8:00PM Saturday Night College Football
7:00PM America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00PM Once Upon a Time
10:00PM 666 Park Avenue (NEW!)
New Mid-Season: Red Widow (Drama), Mistresses (Drama), Zero Hour (Drama), Family Tools (Single-Camera Comedy), How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life (Comedy).
Returning Mid-Season: The Bachelor, Wife Swap, Body of Proof
Please note shows picked up but not listed on the schedule will debut later in the 2012-13 season.
NOTES: ABC has announced their fall schedule and we have some notes on the schedule. First up, Dancing with the Stars will have an All-Star edition in the fall! You'll see some former champions, former stars who came close, and some controversial stars returning to the ballroom! ABC also announced a new hip comedy hour on Tuesdays at 9 with buzzed series Happy Endings and Apartment 23. Come January, the Tuesday comedy hour will turn into a block, with the additions of How To Live With Your Parents for The Rest of Your Life at 8 and The Family Tools at 8:30. We do not have a set night and time yet for the return of Body of Proof, but it will be back in mid-season. ABC will also bring back Wife Swap in mid-season. The Bachelor will return in January on Monday nights. ABC also announced that mid-season drama Mistresses starring Alyssa Milano and Yunjin Kim will air on Monday nights, but it wasn't clear exactly when as at one point they mentioned May and another time it was mentioned with The Bachelor, which runs Jan-Mar. So, as they say...stay tuned. No night and times for the other two new mid-season dramas: Red Widow and Zero Hour.
The upfront presentation for ABC is at 4pm ET. Stay tuned later for a recap.
Discuss ABC's 2012-13 line-up and also you can view complete program information.
As we first mentioned earlier this year, two original sitcoms are coming to first-run syndication this fall with 104 episodes each from Entertainment Studios. We gave you the cast and details for The First Family, but now we have details on the second comedy--Mr. Box Office! The sitcom just wrapped its pilot episode and is about a major movie star who is sentenced to community service at an inner city high school in South Central Los Angeles. Bill Bellamy, Jon Lovitz, Vivica A. Fox, Gary Busey and Keshia Knight Pulliam star in this all-star cast! The cast also includes Rick Fox, Tim Meadows, Tony T. Roberts, Alex Thomas, Jeff Garcia, Marcus Paulk, Giovonnie Samuels, Tequan Richmond, Giselle Bonilla, Davi Santos, Nick Nervies, Erin Westbrook and Clifton Davis.
Mr. Box Office centers on actor Marcus Jackson (Bellamy), one of the biggest movie stars in the world who, after pushing a paparazzi, finds himself having to put his film career on hold, while relegated to a long-term community service stint teaching underprivileged high school kids in South Central. Rick Fox will play a physical education teacher at the school. Vivica Fox will play a cougar history teacher. Like The First Family, it'll be on broadcast syndication, cable, and digital media starting this fall. Keep it right here for further information, so stay with us!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, October 23
The Simpsons - "Treehouse of Horror XXVI" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In an encore of last season’s Halloween episode, Sideshow Bob finally kills Bart, only to reanimate him; Homer wakes up with short-term memory loss; and Lisa, Bart, and Milhouse get super powers from radiation.
Bob's Burgers - "Teen-a-Witch" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
With Halloween quickly approaching, Tina reveals her brilliant idea that will finally win her first place in the annual costume contest. When Tammy steals her idea, Tina is forced to seek the help of Mr. Ambrose, who leads her to alternate and other-worldly methods of winning. Meanwhile, Bob is on a mission to figure out who is stealing his perfectly crafted pumpkins.
The Simpsons - "Trust But Clarify" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Lisa and Bart investigate Krusty’s suspicious new “Krustaceans” candy. Meanwhile, Homer wants a promotion at the nuclear plant and asks Marge to help him dress the part, and news anchor Kent Brockman struggles to find his feet in the changing media world.
Son of Zorn - "A Taste of Zephyria" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After learning how Zephyria is depicted in the media, Zorn attempts to teach Alan about his culture. Meanwhile, Edie wages war with her new neighbors over their talking garden gnome.
Family Guy - "Inside Family Guy" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
FAMILY GUY takes viewers behind the scenes of a regular “FAMILY GUY” production week, with James Woods as the guide. See the ins-and-outs of what goes into the making of a “FAMILY GUY” episode and watch the drama unfold as Peter is replaced and ends up in the office of Fox Television Group Chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman to pitch his very own new series.
The Last Man on Earth - "Five Hoda Kotbs" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
A post-apocalyptic road trip has everyone at war with each other and Gail is really pushed to her breaking point.
Bizaardvark - "Spoiler Alert: Belissa Returns" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Paige and Frankie hit a writing slump and other bad things start happening to them, Paige begins to think they are cursed; Amelia and Dirk are at odds when the lifestyle Diva declutters the Dare Lair.
Sunday, October 23
- Patti LaBelle (Out All Night) - Catch Patti on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Ricky Gervais (The Office) - Watch Ricky on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also talks about Inferno on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation) - Nick stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) - Zooey is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Michael Chiklis (Daddio) - Michael drops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Jameela Jamil (The Good Place) - Jameela appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Aya Cash (You're the Worst) - Aya talks about You're the Worst on the AOL Build ShoW at 2pm. She will also be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Will is a guest on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary talks about The Last Man on Earth on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. She will also be on the AOL Build Show at 12:30pm.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna talks about Good Girls Revolt on People Now at 8:30am.
- James Brolin (Life in Pieces) - James is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.