Thursday, March 29, 2012
This summer, Fox heats up with a lot of reality and Gordon Ramsey: the season nine premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, the return of Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef, plus the premiere of Ramsay's new series Hotel Hell. Back for a ninth season, So You Think You Can Dance kicks off with a two-hour premiere Thursday, May 24 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT. Then the following week, on Wednesday, May 30 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT, the series moves into its regular time period where it will air only once a week this season and each jam-packed two-hour show will feature awe-inspiring performances, as the contestants compete to be named America's Favorite Dancer. Additional So You Think You Can Dance schedule information to be announced. On Tuesday, May 29, Chef Ramsay returns for an all-new season of Hell's Kitchen at 8:00 PM ET/PT, followed by the season three debut of Masterchef at 9:00 PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, June 4 at 9:00 PM ET/PT, Hell's Kitchen expands to twice per week with all-new episodes Mondays at 9:00 PM ET/PT and Tuesdays at 8:00 PM ET/PT. Next, in Hotel Hell premiering Monday, June 4 at 8:00 PM ET/PT, Ramsay will travel to San Diego, CA; Coeur D'Alene, ID; Cambridge, NY; Milford, PA; and Windsor, VT to fix horrid hotels, awful inns and just plain bad bed and breakfasts. That is all Fox has announced so far for summer. Mondays & Tuesdays with Gordon Ramsey shows and Wednesdays with So You Think You Can Dance. It is expected repeats will air Thursday-Sunday, but we're not 100%. Fox has said additional summer premiere dates and schedule information will be announced. So stay with us!
MeTV Network has announced an affiliation agreement with Post-Newsweek-owned KSAT-TV, San Antonio where MeTV will launch on Monday, April 2, 2012. The station will carry MeTV over the air on channel 12.2 as well as on all local cable systems. MeTV now covers more than 77% of the country and has more than 120 affiliates. Post-Newsweek's other MeTV affiliate is WPLG- TV in Miami, which will launch on April 24, 2012. In other MeTV news, they will add their new Saturday morning block starting Saturday, April 7. The new block will feature classic animated series from 5-8am. Airing in order are: Gumby, The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra: Princess of Power. The latter two will have two episodes back-to-back. This block will replace Saturday airings of Gomer Pyle, Petticoat Junction and The Beverly Hillbillies. On Easter Sunday (April 8), MeTV will air two classic specials at 6pm and 7pm: Here Comes Peter Cottontail and Lamb Chop's Passover Special. There will be no other changes to the schedule, so all of your favorite sitcoms and dramas will remain airing.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, August 2
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "The Slump" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jake has a slew of unsolved cases that he can’t seem to close, and the other detectives don’t want his losing streak to rub off on them. Meanwhile, Holt asks Amy to run lead on the Junior Policeman Program for at-risk youth, and she enlists Rosa and Gina’s help. Also, Boyle helps Sergeant Jeffords with a special case he cannot solve.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "M.E. time" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Much to the team’s annoyance, Jake hits on an attractive medical examiner, Dr. Rossi (guest star Ellis), at a crime scene and holds up the autopsy report. He learns his lesson when Dr. Rossi turns out to be more than he bargained for. Meanwhile, Amy’s purse-snatching case is stalled when the sketch artist is out sick, but she discovers that Sgt. Jeffords has hidden artistic talents.
Sunday, August 3
- Brandy (The Game/Moesha) - Brandy will be featured on Oprah: Where Are They Now? at 9pm ET/PT on OWN.
- Damon Wayans, Jr. (New Girl/Happy Endings) and Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Watch the stars of Let's Be Cops on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Josh Meyers (That '70s Show) - Josh visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Keke Palmer (True Jackson, VP) - Keke stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Ryan Stiles (The Drew Carey Show) - Ryan appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric is a guest on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- McKaley Miller (Partners) - McKaley visits The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Christopher Meloni (Surviving Jack/The Fanelli Boys) - Christopher appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Matt Walsh (Veep) - Matt talks about his new film Into the Storm on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.