Friday, November 18, 2011
BET and Centric Present Sitcoms On Thanksgiving Weekend; Sitcom Stars On Talk Shows (Week of November 21, 2011)
This Thanksgiving, BET and Centric will each present sitcoms all weekend long! It's non-stop sitcoms with your family! Let's start with Centric, they will air a Proud Family marathon on Thanksgiving Day from 9am-6am. And then the day after, Centric will present a marathon of Sister, Sister from 9am-6am. And finally, Centric invites you to spend the weekend with Steve Harvey on his sitcom The Steve Harvey Show -- Saturday from 6am-10:30pm and Sunday from 9am-8pm.
Sister network BET has more sitcoms if you want to catch some more sitcoms! BET will air a My Wife & Kids marathon on Thanksgiving Day from 8am-5pm, followed by a marathon of its original sitcom Read Between the Lines (starring Malcolm Jamal-Warner, Tracee Ellis Ross and Anna Maria Horsford) from 5pm-12am. You can catch all 14 episodes that would have aired to date. The sitcom airs regularly Tuesdays at 10pm. However, a special two-part episode will premiere on a special night & time, Sunday, Nov. 27 at 11pm. Don't miss it! Back to the marathons, BET will present a marathon of The Parkers the very next day on Friday from 8am-12am. On Saturday, spend the day with Chris on Everybody Hates Chris from 9am-7pm. And finally on Sunday, BET will air a a short marathon of Bernie Mac from 10am-3pm. Later that day they will air the 2011 Soul Train Awards from 8-11pm, leading into the special two-part episode of Read Between the Lines at 11pm. Another marathon of the show follows from 12am-6am, too.
As always, stay with us for more on BET and Centric. I was hoping a marathon of The Cosby Show would be on Centric, but guess not.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of November 21-25, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, November 21, 2011
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family/Back to You/Out of Practice) - Watch Ty on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Atticus Shaffer (Modern Family) - Catch the young and talented Atticus on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Robin Williams (Mork and Mindy) - Robin appears on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Johnny stops the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason visits ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am, then he goes to LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings and finally he will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC. The Muppets opens in theaters on November 23.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Jerry guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly Monday-Wednesday, so check your listings.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran drops by The Joy Behar Show at 10pm on HLN.
- Christopher Gorham (Out of Practice) - Christopher chats on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - Betty talks about her book, Betty & Friends: My Life at the Zoo, on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Marlo Thomas (That Girl) - Marlo will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am. She will also be on Thursday and Friday.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Catch Jason on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eliza Coupe (Happy Endings) - The lovely Eliza visits the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City) - Kim appears on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvment) - Tim stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Bob Newhart (The Bob Newhart Show/Newhart/Bob) - Bob is a guest on a repeat of The Rosie Show at 7pm on OWN.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Tune in to see Tracy on a repeat of The Rosie Show at 7pm on OWN.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric chats on The Joy Behar Show at 10pm on HLN.
- Candace Cameron (Full House) - Candace appears on NBC's Today between 10-11am.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Watch Tim on a repeat from last week on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family) - Ty continues to make the rounds on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family) - The lovely Sofia visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric joins Anderson Cooper for dinner to talk about his Thanksgiving charity, and reveals his secret family recipe on Anderson, so check your local listings.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason helps Rachael make "It's Not East Being Green Bean Casserole" on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Louis C.K. (Louie) - Catch Louie on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kristin Davis (Sex and the City) - Kristin is a guest on a repeat of LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Tune in to see Roseanne on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Ellen DeGeneres (The Ellen Show) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Tune in to see Danny on a repeat of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Stockard Channing (Out of Practice) - Stockard stops by Tavis Smiley on PBS, but check listings for time.
- Jerry O'Connell (Carpoolers) - Jerry guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard’s help in preparing for a date with Emily.
The Millers - "Tomlandia" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Nathan pitches a children’s show to his boss, Ed Dolan, based on Tom’s imaginary comic book, Tom has an adverse reaction to the tweaks made to his cherished world. Jeffrey Tambor returns as Ed Dolan, Nathan’s boss.
Two and a Half Men - "Lotta Delis in Little Armenia" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Alan stumbles upon an opportunity to make money. Meanwhile, Walden has to address his co-dependency issues.
Bad Teacher - "Pilot" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Former trophy wife Meredith Davis seeks a return to a life of leisure and luxury by posing as a teacher at an upscale elementary school to meet the students’ rich, single fathers and land one to marry. However, her plan hits a major snag and she faces exposure when her unconventional – and mostly unsuitable – teaching methods raise the suspicions of a fellow faculty member. Read our review.
Surviving Jack - "Something to Talk About" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
During an evening of inopportune timing, Frankie introduces his new girlfriend, Heather (guest star Lili Reinhart), to Joanne, who has just gotten her tubes tied and is still on pain medication. Instead of taking care of Joanne post-surgery, Jack has his hands full policing Frankie and Rachel. Meanwhile, George and Mikey try to retrieve a porn video they disguised in a "Casablanca" VHS case that has been placed into the wrong hands at the Dunlevy house.
Parks and Recreation - "Moving Up" (NBC, 8:00-9:00PM ET/PT)
Leslie (Amy Poehler), Ben (Adam Scott), and Andy (Chris Pratt) head to San Francisco for a National Parks Conference. Tom (Aziz Ansari) opens his restaurant, Ron (Nick Offerman) has another run-in with his ex-wife Tammy 2 (Special Guest Megan Mullally), Andy lives a rock and roll fantasy, and Leslie makes a huge decision about her future.
Saint George - "Hot Blooded" (FX, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Alma sets George up on a date with a Latina doctor, and George discovers the woman is crazy.
Anger Management - "Charlie Spends the Night with Lacey" (FX, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Charlie spends the night with Lacey to keep her from killing her ex-boyfriend.
Sirens - "There's No "I" in Ice Cream" (USA Network, 10:00PM ET/PT)
The crew remembers a day that followed the full spectrum of excitement; Johnny tries to find out who ate the last doughnut.
- "Distant Mom" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The kids return from a vacation to Mozambique with their mom, Kim, only to learn the trip was actually a job interview at the embassy. They soon find out they are moving to Africa and away from Stephanie and Charlie. Guest Star: Holly Robinson Peete.
See Dad Run - "See Dad Run Into Marcus' Nephew" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Emily takes Amy's car to a party with Marcus' nephew after she was forbidden from driving at night, and must race back to beat David home. Joe wants more responsibility so asks to babysit Janie. Guest Star: Larramie "Doc" Shaw.
The Rickey Smiley Show - "Roll Pounce" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
The annual skate off has a surprise entry.
Thursday, April 24
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Catch Neil on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah appears on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Jim is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- James Van Der Beek (Friends with Lives/Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - James stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tom Lennon (Sean Saves the World/Reno 911!) - Tom is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Mary McCormack (Welcome to the Family) - Mary guest co-hosts Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Brandy Norwood (The Game/Moesha) - Tune in to see Brandy on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- The Cast of Bad Teacher - Sara Gilbert, Ari Graynor, David Alan Grier and Ryan Hansen are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Candace Cameron-Bure (Full House) - Candace guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Molly Ephraim (Last Man Standing) - Molly shares behind-the-scenes stories from her show on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl/Modern Men) - Max shares his passion for teaching kids the love of reading and the value of giving back on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William chats and performs on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Timothy Simons (Veep) - Timothy will be on HuffPost Live.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Christine Lakin Step by Step) - Christine will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am all this week.
- B.J. Novak (The Office) - B.J. is a guest on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show and Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Jamie, Sally and the rest of the cast The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.