Tuesday, September 06, 2011
FamilyNet has also acquired the rights to the recently canceled game show Don't Forget the Lyrics! airing it weekdays 7-8pm and 3-4am. It will also air Saturdays at 5:30pm. Current series airing in weekdays The New Flipper, Lost in Space and Lou Grant will be leaving the line-up. Now the series they added in September will still remain in October as well. I Spy, the Robert Culp-Bill Cosby '60s series will air weekdays at 8am ET still but the 1am ET will move to 11pm ET after Remington Steele. The fun series will still air Saturdays at 3pm and late night on Sundays at 2am. Half-hour series The Lone Wolf from the '50s will air weekdays at 6:30am and British series The Saint from the '60s will air weekdays in the 7am ET and 12am ET hours, paired with I Spy. Canadian series The Beachcombers will remain weekdays in the 3pm ET hour and The New Zorro, which ran from 1990-93, will continue to air Saturdays at 4-5pm ET.
View the FULL FamilyNet Fall 2011 schedule. Stay tuned for any further updates on FamilyNet, as we are certainly happy that sitcoms have returned to the network. Sister network AmericanLife Network (ALN) will be rebranding and changing their name on Sept. 19. We still cannot reveal what the name is yet so you'll have to stay with us! We can tell you they will be adding some classic series programming again! Stay tuned!
Last Thursday we mentioned a BET sitcom stunt happening on Saturday, Oct. 1 from a sitcom that last aired on BET in 2008. That is still happening, but the series will join the schedule now starting TODAY (Tuesday, Sept. 6)! So we will reveal that series right now. The sitcom The Parkers will return to BET and air weekdays in the 11am ET hour replacing an hour of The Jamie Foxx Show, which remains at noon. The Parkers will also air weekdays in the 5pm ET hour and BET will begin with season three episodes. "Heeyyy!" The marathon that we hinted last week is indeed The Parkers and will air Saturday, Oct. 1 from 8am-8pm. The Parkers aired on UPN from 1999-2004 and was a spin-off of Moesha that starred Mo'Nique and Countess Vaughn.
We are not revealing the BET Fall 2011 schedule yet, because they have a new series joining the line-up in October. We will reveal what that is soon, but we can tell you that they have never aired the series before! Also, we will reveal sister network Centric's Fall 2011 schedule soon, too. Stay with us!
Mike & Molly - "First Christmas" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mike has no idea what to buy Molly for their first Christmas together.
Mike & Molly - "Karaoke Christmas" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Even while portraying Santa, Mike cannot contain his frustrations over Molly’s Christmas spending and warns unsuspecting children about the dangers of maxing out credit cards to buy toys. Later, while Molly’s family enjoys holiday festivities at home – complete with Christmas carols on Victoria’s new karaoke machine – Mike and Molly get roped into spending Christmas Eve at church with Mike’s mother and boss. Gerald McRaney guest stars as Police Captain Patrick Murphy, Mike’s boss.
The Thundermans - "Weekend Guest" (8:00PM ET/PT)
Phoebe volunteers to take the class Venus Fly Trap home for the weekend, but when Max performs an experiment on it, the plant keeps growing until it threatens to take over the whole house.
The Thundermans - "You Stole My Thunder, Man" (8:30PM ET/PT)
When Max wins the school election that Phoebe had been working hard for, Phoebe plots revenge.
Monday, December 9
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Watch Queen Latifah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Louie Anderson (Life with Louie/The Louie Show) - Louie appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kim Richards (Hello, Larry) - Kim chats on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Elise Neal (The Hughleys) - Elise is part of the guest panel on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Katey Sagal (8 Simple Rules/Married with Children) - Tune in to see Katey on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Donald Faison (The Exes/Scrubs) - Donald is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings. He will also be on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom discusses his role in Saving Mr. Banks on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.