Tuesday, September 06, 2011
FamilyNet has also acquired the rights to the recently canceled game show Don't Forget the Lyrics! airing it weekdays 7-8pm and 3-4am. It will also air Saturdays at 5:30pm. Current series airing in weekdays The New Flipper, Lost in Space and Lou Grant will be leaving the line-up. Now the series they added in September will still remain in October as well. I Spy, the Robert Culp-Bill Cosby '60s series will air weekdays at 8am ET still but the 1am ET will move to 11pm ET after Remington Steele. The fun series will still air Saturdays at 3pm and late night on Sundays at 2am. Half-hour series The Lone Wolf from the '50s will air weekdays at 6:30am and British series The Saint from the '60s will air weekdays in the 7am ET and 12am ET hours, paired with I Spy. Canadian series The Beachcombers will remain weekdays in the 3pm ET hour and The New Zorro, which ran from 1990-93, will continue to air Saturdays at 4-5pm ET.
View the FULL FamilyNet Fall 2011 schedule. Stay tuned for any further updates on FamilyNet, as we are certainly happy that sitcoms have returned to the network. Sister network AmericanLife Network (ALN) will be rebranding and changing their name on Sept. 19. We still cannot reveal what the name is yet so you'll have to stay with us! We can tell you they will be adding some classic series programming again! Stay tuned!
Last Thursday we mentioned a BET sitcom stunt happening on Saturday, Oct. 1 from a sitcom that last aired on BET in 2008. That is still happening, but the series will join the schedule now starting TODAY (Tuesday, Sept. 6)! So we will reveal that series right now. The sitcom The Parkers will return to BET and air weekdays in the 11am ET hour replacing an hour of The Jamie Foxx Show, which remains at noon. The Parkers will also air weekdays in the 5pm ET hour and BET will begin with season three episodes. "Heeyyy!" The marathon that we hinted last week is indeed The Parkers and will air Saturday, Oct. 1 from 8am-8pm. The Parkers aired on UPN from 1999-2004 and was a spin-off of Moesha that starred Mo'Nique and Countess Vaughn.
We are not revealing the BET Fall 2011 schedule yet, because they have a new series joining the line-up in October. We will reveal what that is soon, but we can tell you that they have never aired the series before! Also, we will reveal sister network Centric's Fall 2011 schedule soon, too. Stay with us!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, July 22
Family Guy - "Herpe, the Love Sore" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Brian gives Stewie an STD. Meanwhile, Peter and the guys fight back when another group claims their booth at The Drunken Clam.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Operation: Broken Feather" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jake and Amy investigate a string of hotel robberies together, but Jake turns on her when he finds out she may leave the Nine-Nine to work in the Special Crimes unit with “The Vulture” (guest star Dean Winters). Meanwhile Captain Holt and Sergeant Jeffords strategize to make the precinct more efficient.
The Mindy Project - "You've Got Sext" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Mindy tells Danny she has a crush, he thinks she’s talking about him instead of Cliff, the lawyer (guest star Glenn Howerton). Meanwhile, Morgan and Peter find Mindy’s phone and respond to a text from Cliff, which starts off innocently, but escalates into something that may lead to unintended romantic consequences.
The Mindy Project - "French Me, You Idiot" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mindy (Mindy Kaling) and Danny (Chris Messina) confront the consequences of their relationship after their kiss. Meanwhile, Jeremy (Ed Weeks) and Peter (Adam Pally) devise a plan to poach patients from a competing practice that has shut down.
Sullivan & Son - "Lyle & Son" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
When Steve's old rival, Lyle Winkler (Billy Gardell) opens a bar across the street, we find out he's out to take Steve down as payback for a childhood wrestling match. They settle their differences with a big bartending competition. Meanwhile, Carol's new boss at the DMV, Ralph (Frank Caliendo) drives her crazy with impressions.
Tuesday, July 22
- John Stamos (Full House/Jake in Progress) - Catch John on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Nia visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tom Lennon (Sean Saves the World/Reno 911!) - Tom is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Michael Rapaport (The War at Home) - Michael appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Lori Loughlin (Full House) - Lori talks about her career and Hallmark Channel series When Calls the Heart on Katie, so check your local listings.
- Steve Byrne (Sullivan & Son) - Steve stops by Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Laura Prepon (That '70s Show/Are You There, Chelsea?) - Laura appears on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Kevin Hart (The Big House/Undeclared) - Kevin is a guest on a repeat of The Steve Harvey Show, so check your local listings.
- Gillian Jacobs (Community) - Gillian joins the Chew Crew on a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori stop by to chat about Mystery Girls on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark will be on HuffPost Live.