Tuesday, August 23, 2011
On Saturday, Sept. 10, it is Old School Saturday with a 24-hour marathon of Charlie's Angels, which regularly airs on sister network Universal HD. The following day on Sunday, Sept. 11 it is "Doctors in the House" marathon with episodes of House and Royal Pains airing all day starting at 6am. It seems like every weekend there is a marathon, as on Saturday, Sept. 17 it is Law & Order: SVU and on Sunday, Sept. 18 it is In Plain Sight. Saturday, Sept. 24 will feature another marathon of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Moving on to October, it is more Law & Order: SVU on Saturday, Oct. 1. Burn Notice has Sunday marathons all month long (Oct. 2, 9, 16 and 23), followed by another marathon on Saturday, Oct. 8. Columbus Day has the Bond Columbus Day movie marathon featuring Goldfinger (1964) starring Sean Connery from 7p-9:30p ET and Die Another Day" (2002) starring Pierce Brosnan from 9:30p-12:30a ET on Sunday and License to Kill (1989) starring Timothy Dalton from 6p-9p ET and Man with the Golden Gun (1974) starring Roger Moore from 9p-12a ET on Monday. Saturday, Oct. 15 features a Law & Order: Criminal Intent marathon. The following week, Oct. 22, has a Psych marathon featuring Halloween episodes. The final Saturday of the month, Oct. 29, features a Covert Affairs marathon to promote the USA Network season premiere on Tuesday, Nov. 1. And finally on Sunday, Oct. 30, it's a House "Supernatural" marathon from 12pm-6am.
During the week you can catch House, Monk, The Dead Zone, Walker Texas Ranger, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, JAG, NCIS, CSI, Psych, and of course movies on the Cloo! Killer Instinct, CLOO's new original series and Dateline on CLOO airs Saturdays at 9pm.
Come on back as we still have fall 2011 schedules for Nick at Nite, TeenNick, MeTV Network, ReelzChannel, Lifetime, NYC Local Stations and more to come. We are just waiting for the final word. Antenna TV will have some changes to its original fall schedule that we showed you last month and we will bring that to you as soon as we can.
We gave you USA Network's Fall 2011 schedule a couple weeks back, but now USA Network has announced return dates for three of its original series. We broke the news of the return date for the second half of season two for Covert Affairs on Saturday, but now it is official--it will return Nov. 1! Christopher Gorham, who plays Auggie on the hit series, even acknowledged us on Twitter! First up, fan favorite and USA's longest running original series on-air, Psych returns for its sixth season on Wednesday, October 12 at 10/9c featuring all-new episodes of Santa Barbara's favorite crime psychic team. Nine episodes will air this fall and the remaining seven episodes of season six will air sometime in 2012.
Meanwhile, the second half of the sophomore season of Covert Affairs resumes Tuesday, November 1 at 10/9c with six all-new episodes to wrap-up its sixteen episode season. The series stars Golden Globe(R)-nominated Piper Perabo as Annie Walker, a young CIA operative whose exceptional linguistic skills make her invaluable to the Agency. The summer's mid-season finale was left with Annie finally forced to confess the truth of her job to her sister, Danielle (Anne Dudek), forever changing the balance of their relationship and threatening Annie's hope of living a "pseudo-normal" personal life outside the agency. With Jai's (Sendhil Ramamurthy) position in the DPD in flux, we're left to question where his true loyalties lie. As the season returns, Annie continues to transform into a seasoned operative with more high-octane adventures spanning the globe. The series also stars Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett and Peter Gallagher. Guest stars include Oded Fehr, Gregory Itzin, Devin Kelly and Santiago Cabrera.
And finally, Burn Notice turns up the heat this fall with the remaining six episodes of the fifth season, starting Thursday, November 3 at 10/9c to finish up its eighteen episode season. The hit series stars Jeffrey Donovan as Michael Westen, a blacklisted spy banished to sun-soaked Miami. Guest stars include Lauren Stamile, Jere Burns, Indigo, Andre Holland, Ian Anthony Dale, Carlo Gallo and Ptolemy Slocum. The series is still airing its summer run through Sept. 8, so fans will only have to wait two months for these six new episodes!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May)
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, May 22
Angie Tribeca - "License to Drill" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Geils lands in trouble when he helps a woman investigate whether her husband is having an affair.
Young & Hungry - "Young & Amnesia" (Freeform, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gabi attempts to cure Josh's amnesia by re-creating the first time they met.
Baby Daddy - "Daddy's Girl" (Freeform, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Riley is confined to the couch; Ben struggles to answer Emma's questions about her mother.
Monday, May 22
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Watch Chelsea on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kyle Chandler (What About Joan?) - Kyle appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also talks about Bloodline on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Michaela Watkins (Casual/Trophy Wife) - Michaela is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Seaton Smith (Mulaney) - Seaton stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nicole Richie (Great News) - Nicole visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kym Whitley (Young & Hungry/Animal Practice/The Parkers) - Kym guest co-hosts The Real, so check your local listings.
- Tichina Arnold (Survivor's Remorse/Happily Divorced/Everybody Hates Chris/Martin) - Tichina appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Brenda Strong (The Help/Scorch) - Brenda talks about Supergirl on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) - Tituss joins Clinton Kelly to whip up a delicious delight on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Patti LaBelle (Out All Night) - Patti performs a jazz song from her new album on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Loretta Devine and Lil Rel Howery (The Carmichael Show) - Loretta and Lil are guests on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Life in Pieces/Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe talks about her new comedy Band Aid on the AOL Build Show 1pm.
- Ellie Reed (Girlboss) - Ellie talks about Girlboss on the AOL Build Show at 5pm.