Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Moving on to the current BET schedule, they have removed City Guys from the Saturday line-up, effective last week (Oct. 23). This week, they will air an In Living Color marathon from 9am-4pm, promoting its airings on sister network Centric. Original series stunts will air every other Saturday morning now instead of City Guys and other sitcoms.
BET has also returned The Jamie Foxx Show beginning yesterday to weekdays 11am hour. The series will continue to air on sister network Centric as well. And since last week, Bernie Mac's afternoon hour was moved to mornings with its first hour, so now the series airs weekdays from 9am-11am leading into Jamie Foxx at 11am. Everybody Hates Chris remains in the 12pm and 5pm hours, as The Game's morning hour moved to afternoon to join the afternoon hour. So The Game now airs from 3-5pm. As for Sundays, there are early afternoon airings of Bernie Mac, Everybody Hates Chris, and The Game, but times vary week-to-week. Stunts wise, besides In Living Color for this Saturday, there will be an Everybody Hates Chris day after Thanksgiving marathon on Friday, Nov. 26 from 9am-4pm. A Bernie Mac stunt airs on Saturday, Nov. 27 from 9am-2pm.
Malcolm in the Middle is moving from Nick at Nite to sister network TeenNick starting this November. Malcolm in the Middle was pulled from the Nick at Nite regular schedule last month and hasn't been seen since. An episode was slated to air on Nick at Nite in their Halloween marathon this coming Saturday (Oct. 30), but was replaced by a Halloween episode of Home Improvement instead. Back to TeenNick, Malcolm in the Middle will launch with a three-day block on Friday, November 26 to Sunday, November 28 from 10pm-12am for these three nights. Then effective Monday, November 29, the sitcom will air weekdays in the 10pm hour and again in the 1am hour. Malcolm in the Middle will replace Degrassi in the 10pm hour, as that hour will move to the 12am hour, cutting That '70s Show to just the 11pm hour. The second hour of That '70s Show will move to the 2am hour, as the What I Like About You 1-3am block moves to 3-5am replacing One on One, which will be off the line-up then. The daytime line-up will remain the same.
So first Full House goes from TeenNick to Nick at Nite and now Malcolm in the Middle goes from Nick at Nite to TeenNick. I think that is a better fit for Malcolm in the Middle. The series has been in contract with Viacom since July, 2009.
Last Man Standing - "April, Come She Will" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Vanessa’s mooching sister April comes to visit, Mike suspects it’s because she needs money. Sure enough, April explains that she’s decided to have a baby but doesn’t have the funds for a donor egg. While Vanessa and Mike aren’t on board, Mandy comes up with a solution. Meanwhile at Outdoor Man, Mike tries pulling a prank on Chuck Larabee that gives him some new perspective.
Last Man Standing - "Tasers" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
A large bouquet of roses is delivered anonymously to the Baxter’s house on Valentine’s Day. Vanessa knows they’re not for her because Mike doesn’t believe in the frivolity of flowers on a Hallmark holiday. As an expression of his love though, Mike buys Vanessa a Taser, which only adds to her disappointment. Meanwhile, Kristin suspects her boss, John Baker (guest star Jonathan Taylor Thomas), may be the secret admirer, while Mandy assumes the flowers are from Kyle.
The Rickey Smiley Show - "The Bachelor" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A Bachelor type promotion on the radio station.
Friday, April 18
- Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) - Watch Bryan on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory) - Melissa appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jaime Pressly (My Name Is Earl/I Hate My Teenage Daughter) - Jaime is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Tichina Arnold (Martin/Everybody Hates Chris/Happily Divorced) - Tichina and the cast of the new Lifetime movie A Day Late and a Dollar Short chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. She also appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Margo Martindale (The Millers) - Margo chats about the new film Heaven is for Real on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. She will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Tony Hale (Veep/Arrested Development) - Tony appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Tracy is a guest on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC. He also talks getting animated for Rio 2 on 106 & Park at 6pm on BET.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin is challenged to a hilarious round of charades on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Albert Tsai (Trophy Wife) - Albert is a guest on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) - Chris will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Valerie Harper (Rhoda/The Mary Tyler Moore Show/Valerie) - Valerie talks about Signed, Sealed, Delivered on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York at 9:40am. She can also be heard on WGN Radio in Chicago with host Dean Richards on Sunday.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family) - Sofia is a guest on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.