Tuesday, September 28, 2010
ReelzChannel today announced four new shows in Brothers & Sisters, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Becker and DigiVangelist will premiere on ReelzChannel on Monday, October 4, 2010. Brothers & Sisters is making its cable debut and will air weekdays at 7pm, as current timeslot holder NewsRadio will move to the 12 noon hour. 3rd Rock from the Sun will air weekdays following NewsRadio in the 1pm hour and also air on weekends in the 7pm hour on Saturdays and the 10am hour on Sundays. Becker will start the schedule off seven days a week in the 9am hour. Meanwhile, Ally McBeal will shift its airings from 3pm & 4pm to 4pm & 5pm every weekday afternoon.
Reelz also will continue to air Carson's Comedy Classics every weekday but it will move to 8am & 8:30am. That's highlights from the first 20 years of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. As we mentioned before, ReelzChannel TV is carried via satellite on DIRECTV (Channel 238) and DISH Network (Channel 299). Local cable channel information is available on the website's home page through a zip code look-up.
And view and discuss the full ReelzChannel Fall 2010 schedule. Stay with us for further updates.
We didn't get a chance to blog this (we did post it on our message board, though), but Hallmark Channel didn't end up airing Little House on the Prairie starting yesterday (Sept. 27) weekdays from 3-6pm, as they kept the Martha Stewart Show encores in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Now Hallmark Channel will remove the 1pm-4pm block from the "Martha Stewart Home" block starting tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 29)! First at 11:30am, Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn will get a repeat airing following an original episode at 11am replacing Everyday Food, which is now gone. Talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer remains in the 12pm hour, but the 1pm-4pm series are now removed. From Martha's Home, From Martha's Garden, From Martha's Kitchen, and a repeat of Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn from 1pm-3pm will be replaced by a two-hour block of I Love Lucy! Yes, as I suggested last week, Lucy is back on weekdays! And finally the 3pm hour will now be an episode of Little House on the Prairie, replacing a repeat of talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer. The repeats of The Martha Stewart Show will remain in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Maybe Hallmark is hoping that Lucy/Little House will jump start their afternoon schedule and give a better lead-in for the repeats of The Martha Stewart Show? We shall see...everything else remains the same as it is now. Keep staying with us for continued updates, as always!
The Middle - "The Wind Chimes" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie pleads with a mean and unyielding Rita Glossner (Brooke Shields) to take down her wind chimes, whose noise is driving the Heck family crazy. Meanwhile, Axl and Hutch find a ratty, old couch abandoned on the street and try to figure out a way to retrieve it, instead of complaining to a pretzel manufacturer for skimping on the salt, Brick instead commits himself to coming up with a new pretzel snack idea for the company, and Sue informs the family that she and Darrin are dating again.
Suburgatory - "No, You Can't Sit With Us" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa takes a young social outcast under her wing, she decides to mentor her protégée for the Miss Chatswin pageant to make a statement to Chatswin society. The pageant rivalry between Tessa and Dalia comes to a head and Tessa finds herself stooping to Dalia’s level to win. Meanwhile, George, Noah, Fred and Victor go on a boy’s weekend camping trip where Fred accidently loses Victor in the wilderness.
Modern Family - "Australia" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The entire family tags along as Phil fulfills his mom’s wish for him to return to his roots and visit the country where he was conceived, Australia. Unfortunately, Phil’s attempts to embrace his native land are met by a lot of rejection, while Jay and Claire let work eat into vacation time, and Mitch and Cam get reacquainted with an old friend (guest star Rhys Darby) they can’t stand but is now a big-time celebrity in Australia.
Mixology - "Dominic & Kacey" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After countless meaningless hookups, Kacey confronts Dominic about their relationship status and is taken aback by his response. Dominic then finds himself in unfamiliar territory and turns to Tom of all people for advice. Meanwhile, Maya and Fab try to help a drunken Liv, who has been knocking back drinks all night, after they spot a flock of bar vultures eyeing her. And the chance of hooking up with someone is being hampered for Bruce and Cal as they fend off a table interloper.
Melissa & Joey - "More Than Roommates" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel wants to get rid of the ugly chair that Joe inherited from his late grandmother.
Baby Daddy - "Livin' on a Prom" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Ben tries to score Bon Jovi tickets for Bonnie; Riley and Danny act as prom chaperones.
Hot in Cleveland - "Elka Takes a Lover" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
On the eve of Victoria's big movie premiere, Emmy (Jennifer Love Hewitt) visits with some surprising news while Elka announces she'staken a younger lover (Chris Elliott).
The Soul Man - "Back in the Day" (TV Land, 11:00PM ET/PT)
A disagreement between Stamps and Kim causes Boyce and Lolli to reminisce about the early days of their relationship. Deion Sanders guest stars.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "A Stalker for Hire" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jennifer and the guys think Joseph hired Leslie's stalker.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "Being Responsible" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jennifer's fearful of getting tested for HIV.
Wednesday, April 23
- Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Watch Sally on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Timothy Simons (Veep) - Timothy drops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim appears on on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. He will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) - Chris will be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse is a guest on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- David Alan Grier (Bad Teacher/Life with Bonnie/DAG) - David appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari is a guest on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Max Charles (The Neighbors) - Max will be on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Christine Lakin Step by Step) - Christine will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am all this week.