Tuesday, September 28, 2010
ReelzChannel today announced four new shows in Brothers & Sisters, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Becker and DigiVangelist will premiere on ReelzChannel on Monday, October 4, 2010. Brothers & Sisters is making its cable debut and will air weekdays at 7pm, as current timeslot holder NewsRadio will move to the 12 noon hour. 3rd Rock from the Sun will air weekdays following NewsRadio in the 1pm hour and also air on weekends in the 7pm hour on Saturdays and the 10am hour on Sundays. Becker will start the schedule off seven days a week in the 9am hour. Meanwhile, Ally McBeal will shift its airings from 3pm & 4pm to 4pm & 5pm every weekday afternoon.
Reelz also will continue to air Carson's Comedy Classics every weekday but it will move to 8am & 8:30am. That's highlights from the first 20 years of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. As we mentioned before, ReelzChannel TV is carried via satellite on DIRECTV (Channel 238) and DISH Network (Channel 299). Local cable channel information is available on the website's home page through a zip code look-up.
And view and discuss the full ReelzChannel Fall 2010 schedule. Stay with us for further updates.
We didn't get a chance to blog this (we did post it on our message board, though), but Hallmark Channel didn't end up airing Little House on the Prairie starting yesterday (Sept. 27) weekdays from 3-6pm, as they kept the Martha Stewart Show encores in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Now Hallmark Channel will remove the 1pm-4pm block from the "Martha Stewart Home" block starting tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 29)! First at 11:30am, Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn will get a repeat airing following an original episode at 11am replacing Everyday Food, which is now gone. Talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer remains in the 12pm hour, but the 1pm-4pm series are now removed. From Martha's Home, From Martha's Garden, From Martha's Kitchen, and a repeat of Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn from 1pm-3pm will be replaced by a two-hour block of I Love Lucy! Yes, as I suggested last week, Lucy is back on weekdays! And finally the 3pm hour will now be an episode of Little House on the Prairie, replacing a repeat of talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer. The repeats of The Martha Stewart Show will remain in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Maybe Hallmark is hoping that Lucy/Little House will jump start their afternoon schedule and give a better lead-in for the repeats of The Martha Stewart Show? We shall see...everything else remains the same as it is now. Keep staying with us for continued updates, as always!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Season 5 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Season 6 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 5 & 6 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Girls - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
01/06 - Married with Children - Season Seven (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Married with Children - Season Eight (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Married with Children - Seasons Seven and Eight (Mill Creek)
01/13 - The Big House - The Complete Series
01/13 - Episodes - The Third Season
01/13 - The Facts of Life - The Complete Series (Shout! Factory
01/20 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Second Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, January 31
Henry Danger - "Let's Make a Steal" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Captain Man gets Henry a spot on his favorite game show, Spin and Win, in an attempt to investigate a string of robberies. But Henry soon finds himself a victim of one such robbery.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "The Secret" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Dawn learns that the boys have been keeping things from her, she decides they must all share a secret to repair the quad circle of trust. But when Dawn's secret is revealed at school, she threatens to expose them all.
Bella and the Bulldogs - "Pretty in Stink" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bella hears her crush Kyle likes her when the big school dance is coming up, but she learns she has to follow a Bulldog superstition to not shower. Bella must decide between the boy of her dreams and the boys on the team.
The Thundermans - "Thunder Van" (Nickelodeon, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Hank brings the Thundervan back from Metroburg for Phoebe to continue her superhero training, but when the kids sneak in to the van for an unauthorized joyride, Hank gives them a ride they will never forget.
Monday, February 2
- Sean Hayes (The Millers/Sean Saves the World/Will & Grace) - Sean guest co-hosts The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Martin Short (Mulaney/The Martin Short Show) - Martin visits Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Nick Kroll (The League/Cavemen) - Nick is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Seth Morris (The Hotwives of Orlando/Go On/Happy Endings) - Seth appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy chats on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tom Arnold (Roseanne/Tom/The Tom Show) - Tom is a guest on The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) - Simon appears on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET. He also talks about his new film We'll Never Have Paris on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri guest co-hosts The Real, so check your local listings.
- Amanda Peet (Togetherness/Bent) - Amanda is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Josh Segarra (Sirens) - Josh talks about USA Network's Sirens on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Gregory Harrison (Joey/The Family Man) - Gregory gives a look at his new Hallmark Channel original movie Cloudy with a Chance of Love on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Randall Park (Fresh Off the Boat) - Randall discusses his new ABC sitcom Fresh Off the Boat on HuffPost Live at 4:40pm. Fresh Off the Boat premieres on ABC on February 4 at 8:30pm and 9:30pm ET/PT.
- Michael Ian Black (Burning Love/Ed) - Michael is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea discusses the Super Bowl on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly is part of the guest panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Barry Williams (The Brady Bunch) - Barry talks about his new show A Very Barry Branson on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. A Very Barry Branson premieres on GAC on February 5.