Tuesday, September 28, 2010
ReelzChannel today announced four new shows in Brothers & Sisters, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Becker and DigiVangelist will premiere on ReelzChannel on Monday, October 4, 2010. Brothers & Sisters is making its cable debut and will air weekdays at 7pm, as current timeslot holder NewsRadio will move to the 12 noon hour. 3rd Rock from the Sun will air weekdays following NewsRadio in the 1pm hour and also air on weekends in the 7pm hour on Saturdays and the 10am hour on Sundays. Becker will start the schedule off seven days a week in the 9am hour. Meanwhile, Ally McBeal will shift its airings from 3pm & 4pm to 4pm & 5pm every weekday afternoon.
Reelz also will continue to air Carson's Comedy Classics every weekday but it will move to 8am & 8:30am. That's highlights from the first 20 years of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. As we mentioned before, ReelzChannel TV is carried via satellite on DIRECTV (Channel 238) and DISH Network (Channel 299). Local cable channel information is available on the website's home page through a zip code look-up.
And view and discuss the full ReelzChannel Fall 2010 schedule. Stay with us for further updates.
We didn't get a chance to blog this (we did post it on our message board, though), but Hallmark Channel didn't end up airing Little House on the Prairie starting yesterday (Sept. 27) weekdays from 3-6pm, as they kept the Martha Stewart Show encores in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Now Hallmark Channel will remove the 1pm-4pm block from the "Martha Stewart Home" block starting tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 29)! First at 11:30am, Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn will get a repeat airing following an original episode at 11am replacing Everyday Food, which is now gone. Talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer remains in the 12pm hour, but the 1pm-4pm series are now removed. From Martha's Home, From Martha's Garden, From Martha's Kitchen, and a repeat of Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn from 1pm-3pm will be replaced by a two-hour block of I Love Lucy! Yes, as I suggested last week, Lucy is back on weekdays! And finally the 3pm hour will now be an episode of Little House on the Prairie, replacing a repeat of talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer. The repeats of The Martha Stewart Show will remain in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Maybe Hallmark is hoping that Lucy/Little House will jump start their afternoon schedule and give a better lead-in for the repeats of The Martha Stewart Show? We shall see...everything else remains the same as it is now. Keep staying with us for continued updates, as always!
The Goldbergs - "Kara-Te" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Barry decides to sign up for the school’s holiday talent show but is bummed when the school doesn’t approve karate as a talent. Beverly is livid and brow beats the teacher in charge to change his mind. After the family watches Barry’s routine, everyone wonders whether he will be able to pull off the performance… or crack under pressure. Meanwhile, Erica gets coerced from Pops to also perform in the talent show, but will she? Tim Meadows guest stars.
Trophy Wife - "Twas the Night Before Christmas... Or Twas It?" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Pete, Kate, Diane and Jackie wake up Christmas morning hung-over and the house in complete disaster. They try to piece together the events of last night’s Christmas Eve festivities while also trying to save Christmas for the kids. Phyllis Smith (“The Office”) returns for a guest appearance.
Tuesday, December 10
- Billy Crystal (Soap) - Catch Billy on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kirstie Alley (Kirstie/Veronica's Closet/Cheers) - Kirstie is a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John appears on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Toks Olagundoye (The Neighbors) - Tune in to see Toks on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Lizzy Caplan (The Class/Party Down) - Lizzy is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved by the Bell) - Mark-Paul stops by The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - It's an hour of Latin inspired holiday dishes when Mario and Mario Batali whip up a tasty holiday dish on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT. He will also be on New York Live on WNBC at 12:30pm ET.
- Richard Karn (Home Improvement) - Richard discusses his latest project on Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- Ed Asner (The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - Ed is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- David Koechner (The Office) - David will be on SI Now at 1pm.
- Miranda Cosgrove (iCarly) - Miranda appears on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.