Tuesday, September 28, 2010
ReelzChannel today announced four new shows in Brothers & Sisters, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Becker and DigiVangelist will premiere on ReelzChannel on Monday, October 4, 2010. Brothers & Sisters is making its cable debut and will air weekdays at 7pm, as current timeslot holder NewsRadio will move to the 12 noon hour. 3rd Rock from the Sun will air weekdays following NewsRadio in the 1pm hour and also air on weekends in the 7pm hour on Saturdays and the 10am hour on Sundays. Becker will start the schedule off seven days a week in the 9am hour. Meanwhile, Ally McBeal will shift its airings from 3pm & 4pm to 4pm & 5pm every weekday afternoon.
Reelz also will continue to air Carson's Comedy Classics every weekday but it will move to 8am & 8:30am. That's highlights from the first 20 years of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. As we mentioned before, ReelzChannel TV is carried via satellite on DIRECTV (Channel 238) and DISH Network (Channel 299). Local cable channel information is available on the website's home page through a zip code look-up.
And view and discuss the full ReelzChannel Fall 2010 schedule. Stay with us for further updates.
We didn't get a chance to blog this (we did post it on our message board, though), but Hallmark Channel didn't end up airing Little House on the Prairie starting yesterday (Sept. 27) weekdays from 3-6pm, as they kept the Martha Stewart Show encores in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Now Hallmark Channel will remove the 1pm-4pm block from the "Martha Stewart Home" block starting tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 29)! First at 11:30am, Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn will get a repeat airing following an original episode at 11am replacing Everyday Food, which is now gone. Talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer remains in the 12pm hour, but the 1pm-4pm series are now removed. From Martha's Home, From Martha's Garden, From Martha's Kitchen, and a repeat of Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn from 1pm-3pm will be replaced by a two-hour block of I Love Lucy! Yes, as I suggested last week, Lucy is back on weekdays! And finally the 3pm hour will now be an episode of Little House on the Prairie, replacing a repeat of talk show Whatever with Alexis & Jennifer. The repeats of The Martha Stewart Show will remain in the 4pm & 5pm hours. Maybe Hallmark is hoping that Lucy/Little House will jump start their afternoon schedule and give a better lead-in for the repeats of The Martha Stewart Show? We shall see...everything else remains the same as it is now. Keep staying with us for continued updates, as always!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (November)
11/03 - Californication - The Complete Series
11/03 - Getting On - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
11/03 - Hank (1965-66) - The Complete Series
11/03 - I Love Lucy - The Complete Series
11/03 - Men at Work - The Complete Second Season
11/03 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
11/03 - 'Til Death - The Complete Third Season
11/10 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Complete Remastered Series (DVD)
11/10 - Maude - The Complete Third Season
11/10 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Final (Fourth) Season
11/17 - Cristela - The Complete First Season
11/17 - McHale's Navy - The Complete Series
11/17 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Fourth Season
11/24 - George Lopez - The Complete Sixth Seaon
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, November 26
The Muppets - "Pig Out" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
The gang has an epic night out when they run into Ed Helms at Rowlf’s Tavern and they all perform their favorite karaoke jams, but Kermit is not pleased when no one shows up to work the next day. Meanwhile, Fozzie has an unfortunate accident during the show.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Huangsgiving" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
The Huangs are hosting Thanksgiving this year, and Jessica is determined to out-do her sister who has hosted in years past. Clipboard in hand, Louis puts Emery and Evan on table décor duty while he and Jessica prepare the perfect feast. But despite their best-laid plans, unexpected mishaps and hangovers force Louis and Jessica to scramble to get an edible meal on the dining table. Meanwhile, Eddie and his cousin discover the power of the Internet.
The Middle - "Thanksgiving VII" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
With the Heck house in disarray due to the kitchen sink hole and miniature dining room table, Frankie suggests that the family enjoy a Thanksgiving feast at the local King’s Feast buffet. But all does not run so smoothly when Sue invites her boyfriend Darrin to dine with the family and gets the feeling that Mike doesn’t like him very much, Brick invites his quirky girlfriend Cindy, and Axl is forced by Frankie to invite a girl he doesn’t even know to the holiday meal.
The Goldbergs - "In Conclusion, Thanksgiving" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
everly insists the entire family gather for the holiday, but tension builds when brother-in-law Marvin tricks Pop-Pop into thinking Thanksgiving was at his house.Meanwhile, Pops passes the torch to Barry and Erica to give the holiday toast, resulting in them trying to one-up each other.
Last Man Standing - "The Gratitude List" (ABC, 10:00PM ET/PT) (Repet)
Although Vanessa is disappointed it will only be her, Mike and Eve at the Baxter Thanksgiving table, she’s more let down when Eve bypasses one of their holiday traditions and calls it “goofy.” Meanwhile, Kristin finds out Mandy is lying to their parents about where she and Kyle will be spending Thanksgiving dinner.
Dr. Ken - "Thanksgiving Culture Clash" (ABC, 10:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Molly rebels and gets a Japanese tattoo, which spirals Ken and Allison into having a cultural face-off when Allison claims she is more Japanese than Ken is Korean. At a holiday dinner, they push their traditional dishes on their guests, while Dave documents the Thanksgiving events for a school project. Also, Julie, fearful of being alone due to a recent heartbreak, invites the office over to her place – but Damona and Clark try finding a way to leave early so they can make it to their other Thanksgiving plans.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Matrimonial Momentum" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After driving to Vegas to get married, Penny struggles with Leonard’s confession that he kissed another girl. Also, Sheldon doesn’t know how to act after Amy pushes pause on their relationship. Laurie Metcalf returns as Sheldon’s mother, Mary.
Life in Pieces - "Hospital Boudoir Time-Out Namaste" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Jen cuts her finger and Greg takes her to the hospital, they finally have the first quality alone time they’ve had in months. Also, John takes Samantha and Sophia to a restaurant where everything is named after feelings, Heather gives Tim a sexy anniversary gift, and Sophia is punished after Heather hears her swearing.
Mom - "Sawdust and Brisket" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy is thrilled when Violet tells her she wants to spend more time together and improve their relationship. Also, Bonnie tries to make amends with her nemesis in the building, Beverly (Amy Hill). David Krumholtz returns as Gregory, Violet’s fiancé.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Maybe Baby" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When the girls run into Caroline’s newly engaged ex, Candy Andy (Ryan Hansen), Caroline wonders if she made a mistake when she sees how much he supports his fiancé’s career.
Thursday, November 26
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Catch Queen Latifah on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She reveals her unusual first job, her first big splurge, her latest obsession and more on a repeat of The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Rashida Jones (Parks and Recreation/The Office) - Rashida stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family/Back to You/Out of Practice) - Ty appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lake Bell (Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp/How to Make It in America) - Lake is a guest on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jack Black (The Brink) - Jack will be on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Bradley Whitford (Trophy Wife) - Bradley appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia is a guest on a repeat of LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Keke Palmer (Scream Queens/True Jackson, VP) - Keke appears on a repeat of LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jennifer Grey (Red Oaks/It's Like, You Know...) - Jennifer talks about her Amazon show Red Oaks on a repeat of The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Judith Light (Transparent/Phenom/Who's the Boss?) - Judith talks about Transparent on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Marlo Thomas (That Girl) - Marlo will be on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry talks about World's Funniest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/The Knights of Prosperity/Hot Properties) - Sofia chats with the ladies of The View on a repeat on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Anthony chats with the ladies of The View on a repeat on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A./Scrubs) - Scott appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.