Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Good Times was airing off-the-clock on Tues-Fri mornings at approx. 9:33am and 10:07am. Replacing it will be Sanford & Son, which moves up an hour. Airing at approx. 10:41am will be Gunsmoke, replacing those Sanford & Son airings. At approx. 11:50am Bonanza replaces a Gunsmoke airing. Bonanza remains at approx. 12:56pm, but from 2pm-5pm Bonanza will be replaced by The Andy Griffith Show, which returns to the weekday line-up. Currently, it was only airing in big weekend blocks. There are no other changes, so it is only weekday morning that will be changing. As for you Good Times fans, you can continue to watch it on TV One at least.
View the updated and FULL TV Land June 2010 schedule. Stay with us for information on TV Land July 2010!
Fox has announced it has pulled burn-off episodes of Past Life effective immediately. The drama was airing Fridays at 8pm and will be replaced by House repeats this Friday (June 11) and next Friday (June 18). There were only two episodes left of Past Life, too. Encores of The Good Guys will air at 9pm these next two weeks. Then starting June 25, Bones and House repeats will air.
In other Fox scheduling news, new culinary series Masterchef will air Wednesdays following a three-week run on Tuesday nights (July 27-August 10) at 9pm. It will shift to Wednesdays beginning August 18 from 8-10pm. In summer season finale news, Hell's Kitchen will be on Tuesday, August 10 and So You Think You Can Dance will be on Wednesday, August 11 and Thursday, August 12 -- both from 8-10pm.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 1
Fresh Off the Boat - "Home Sweet Home-School" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Louis and Jessica clash over how to raise the kids and how to run the restaurant. When the boys get straight A’s in school, Jessica decides that their school must be too easy and takes it upon herself to give them more homework and tutor them after class. She takes the same strict approach at the restaurant (no extra croutons for anyone!), so it’s up to Louis to get her to lighten up on everyone.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Fajita Man" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Eddie is so desperate for a new video game named after his idol, Shaq, he goes to work at the restaurant. He expects special treatment since he’s the boss’s son, but is in for a surprise when Louis is determined to make him work hard for the money. Meanwhile, Jessica decides to look for a job of her own.
Fresh Off the Boat - "License to Sell" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jessica puts off taking the exam for her real estate license because she fears she isn’t good enough to compete with Orlando’s top realtor. Eddie looks to Louis for advice on how to win over older girl Nicole (guest star Luna Blaise), but puts his own spin on his dad’s suggestions.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Success Perm" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Family rivalry spirals out of control when Jessica’s sister, Connie, and her far more affluent husband come to visit. The Huangs try to convince everyone they’re doing great financially, when nothing could be further from the truth. Meanwhile, Eddie is excited to be reunited with his cousin Justin, who introduced him to hip hop, until he learns the kid has moved on to grunge.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "The Mole" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
There’s a mole in the precinct and Holt and Jake need to find out who it is before Deputy Chief Madeline Wuntch (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) gets wind of it. Meanwhile, Terry and Rosa visit a “silent” disco to uncover new leads for their new drug task force.
The Last Man on Earth - "She Drives Me Crazy" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Phil is flabbergasted as Todd and Melissa’s relationship continues to develop right in front of him.
Playing House - "Kimmewah Kup" (USA Network, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Maggie and Emma's girls weekend is interrupted by an unexpected visitor; the women battle their old nemeses.
Tuesday, September 1
- Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt/30 Rock) - Catch Tituss on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Steve Byrne (Sullivan & Son) - Steve is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tyler Labine (Animal Practice/Mad Love/Sons of Tucson) - Tyler will be on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ming-Na Wen (The Single Guy) - Ming-Na Wen appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Margo Martindale (The Millers) - Margo is a guest on People Chatter.
- Lake Bell (Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp/How to Make It in America) - Lake is tentatively scheduled to appear on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Tate Donovan (Partners) - Tate is tentatively scheduled to appear on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Ashley Tisdale (Clipped/The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) - Ashley joins the Chew Crew on a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss?/Romantically Challenged) - Alyssa will be on KTLA Morning News on KTLA in Los Angeles in the 9am hour.