Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Good Times was airing off-the-clock on Tues-Fri mornings at approx. 9:33am and 10:07am. Replacing it will be Sanford & Son, which moves up an hour. Airing at approx. 10:41am will be Gunsmoke, replacing those Sanford & Son airings. At approx. 11:50am Bonanza replaces a Gunsmoke airing. Bonanza remains at approx. 12:56pm, but from 2pm-5pm Bonanza will be replaced by The Andy Griffith Show, which returns to the weekday line-up. Currently, it was only airing in big weekend blocks. There are no other changes, so it is only weekday morning that will be changing. As for you Good Times fans, you can continue to watch it on TV One at least.
View the updated and FULL TV Land June 2010 schedule. Stay with us for information on TV Land July 2010!
Fox has announced it has pulled burn-off episodes of Past Life effective immediately. The drama was airing Fridays at 8pm and will be replaced by House repeats this Friday (June 11) and next Friday (June 18). There were only two episodes left of Past Life, too. Encores of The Good Guys will air at 9pm these next two weeks. Then starting June 25, Bones and House repeats will air.
In other Fox scheduling news, new culinary series Masterchef will air Wednesdays following a three-week run on Tuesday nights (July 27-August 10) at 9pm. It will shift to Wednesdays beginning August 18 from 8-10pm. In summer season finale news, Hell's Kitchen will be on Tuesday, August 10 and So You Think You Can Dance will be on Wednesday, August 11 and Thursday, August 12 -- both from 8-10pm.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, July 21
2 Broke Girls - "And the Piece of Sheet" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Feeling guilty for buying hair extensions with their joint funds, Caroline splurges on a new bedding set for Max but gives the old one to charity, not realizing her old pillowcase has sentimental value.
Mom - "Nietzsche and a Beer Run" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Christy is tempted by her old vices when she dates an attractive, hard-partying man. Meanwhile, Bonnie decides her advice is worth money and becomes a life coach. Nick Zano guest stars as David.
Mike & Molly - "Shoeless Molly Flynn" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Molly needs to adjust her spending habits on shoes if she wants to maintain harmony in her marriage.
Two and a Half Men - "This Unblessed Biscuit" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Walden and Alan think it may be time for Berta to retire when she injures her back at work.
Monday, July 21
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris and the rest of the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Zach Braff (Scrubs) - Zach appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Carl Reiner (The Dick Van Dyke Show) - Carl visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Angela Kinsey (The Hotwives of Orlando/The Office) - Angela is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ron Funches (Undateable) - Ron is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Dan Aykroyd (Soul Man) - Dan talks about his new film Get On Up on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Hank Azaria (The Simpsons/Free Agents/Herman's Head) - Hank talks about the Showtime series Ray Donovan on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Getting On/Reno 911!) - Niecy appears on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- John Stamos (Full House/Jake in Progress) - John will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.