Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Primetime will remain the same from 8-11pm with an hour each of Family Matters, Everybody Hates Chris and George Lopez. And new episodes of Nick at Nite's original comedy Glenn Martin, D.D.S. will air Fridays at 10:30pm. The Sunday schedule will remain the regular schedule from 9pm-6am with hour each of Chris, George, Malcolm, then two-hours of The Nanny, an hour each of Chris and Family Matters, and then two-hours of The Cosby Show (this is the only slot for the Huxtables on Nick at Nite now).
View the full Nick at Nite July 2010 schedule and highlights! It's so nice to see the marathons back this summer!
TV Land's sizzling, critically-acclaimed first original sitcom Hot in Cleveland, which last Wednesday became the most-watched cable sitcom premiere ever with nearly 6 million total viewers, returns for its second episode tonight at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
According to The Nielsen Company, with the inclusion of 3-day DVR playback plus Live viewing (Wed-Fri), Hot in Cleveland starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White averaged 5.8 million total viewers for the premiere episode last week which also posted a 2.5 rating among the network's target Adults 25-54 audience. Among Women 25-54, Hot in Cleveland scored a 3.1.
These numbers are higher than the Live plus same day viewing of 4.75 million total viewers and a 1.9 A25-54 rating.
In tonight's episode, "Who's Your Mamma?," Joy (Jane Leeves) tries to take advantage of her newfound appeal in Cleveland by dating a much younger man, but her new relationship ends up exposing an old secret. Meanwhile, Melanie (Valerie Bertinelli) encourages Elka (Betty White) to date again by helping her decide between a bevy of men. Victoria (Wendie Malick) gets hooked on Big N Easy, where she goes for the savings and stays for so much more.
Watch tonight at 10 p.m. only on TV Land!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (May)
05/03 - Mad About You - The Complete Series
05/03 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season One
05/10 - Newhart - The Complete Fifth Season
05/17 - Angie Tribeca - The Complete First Season
05/17 - The Facts of Life - The Final (Ninth) Season
05/24 - The Wonder Years - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, May 6
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "Fit for a Fling" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Marcus' friends question him about his recent neurotic behavior and think it may be linked to his motivation to change.
Friday, May 6
- John Stamos (Grandfathered/Jake in Progress/Full House) - Watch John on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Andrew Rannells (Girls/The New Normal) - Andrew stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) - Tituss is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Raymond appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric and his mom spill all his secrets on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Josh Hopkins (Cougar Town) - Josh discusses Quantico on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT and on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) and Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) - Jane and Lily talk about Netflix's Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am. Lily also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Lily will be on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. Jane visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea talks about Chelsea on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - People Now catches up with Kristin.
- Marliu Henner (Taxi/Evening Shade) - Marilu Henner and her husband, Michael Brown, discuss their new book Changing Normal on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Ernie Hudson (Grace and Frankie/The Last Precinct) - Ernie is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Mila Kunis (Family Guy/That '70s Show) - Mila appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.