Tuesday, June 15, 2010
ION Television Acquires Without a Trace Starting July 5; Obama Primetime Address Tonight; Robert Reed's Gravesite Up for Auction
Without a Trace will premiere on ION Television on Monday, July 5, 2010 and will run as a marathon from 3pm to midnight, ET. The crime drama's regular timeslot will be Monday through Friday, at 7 pm and 8 pm, ET. It will begin airing in its regular timeslot a day after the marathon on Tuesday, July 6. The series joins such favorites as Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisperer and NCIS on the network.
Set in New York City, Without a Trace, follows a special FBI task force known as the Missing Persons Squad, dedicated to finding missing persons by applying advanced psychological profiling techniques. They peel back layers of the victims' lives and trace their whereabouts in an effort to discover whether they've been abducted, are missing by choice, were murdered, have committed suicide or are, very simply, accident victims. Using the vast resources of the bureau, the team, led by Agent Jack Malone (series star Anthony LaPaglia), races against time in the tight 72-hour window after a disappearance while hope for a recovery is still typically possible. The stories also focus on the personal lives of the team members, and illustrate how their different experiences give them insight--and sometimes emotional reactions--to certain cases.
Stay with us for the FULL ION Television July 2010 line-up in the coming days.
President Obama will be speaking live to the nation tonight at 8pm ET/5pm PT for about 15 minutes about the BP Oil spill disaster. So what does this mean for primetime programming tonight? Mountain and Pacific time zones will have the scheduled primetime programs on their regular times so nothing to worry about for you, but Eastern and Central time zones will see a delay. For CBS, the repeat line-up of NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and The Good Wife will be each delayed by approx. 15 min and will run in their entirety. View the time zone schedule for tonight for CBS.
For Fox, they have an all-new two-hour Hell's Kitchen, it also will be delayed by approx. 15 min. for Eastern/Central time zones viewers, but it will run in its entirety following the address. View the time zone schedule tonight for Fox.
ABC will air a shortened Jimmy Kimmel Live! Game Night at approx. 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT, but the NBA pregame show GMC Sierra NBA Countdown will start at 8:35pm ET instead. So, yes, ABC's coverage of Game 6 of the NBA Finals will NOT be affected and will tip-off on time at approx 9:05pm ET/6:05pm PT. View the time zone schedule for ABC and all of the scenarios that could happen.
NBC will just join Losing it With Jillian in progress at approx 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT, so they don't delay America's Got Talent in the East/Central.
The Estate of Robert Reed (Mike Brady from The Brady Bunch) is planning on relocating his remains and wish to sell the plot in which Robert Reed is currently buried (Row #6 Plot #21) at Memorial Park Cemetery, Skokie, IL.
The actor passed away in 1992 at the age of only 59 from colon cancer. The auction to buy his gravesite ends on Friday (June 18). View the auction.
For all of us at SitcomsOnline News, good night!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, December 3
Henry Danger - "Dodging Danger" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Henry uses his new super power to compete in a Dodge-A-Leen tournament, Ray, Schwoz, and Charlotte go undercover to teach Henry a lesson.
Monday, December 5
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Watch Will on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Steve visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason visits The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program) - Steve appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- The Cast of Fuller House - The cast of Fuller House are guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Miss Piggy (The Muppets) - Miss Piggy and Harry perform Deck the Halls on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Meredith Hagner (Search Party/Men at Work) - Meredith is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Lauren Graham (The Odd Couple/Conrad Bloom/Townies) - Lauren appears on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. talks about Office Christmas Party on the AOL Build Show at 3pm. He will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He can also be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 9:50am.
- Bradley Whitford (Happyish/Trophy Wife) - Bradley is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) - Josh can be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 10:45am.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn talks about Kevin Can Wait on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.