Friday, February 12, 2010
As of now, there are no schedule changes to the regular line-up. We are told, though that they will be airing The Flip Wilson Show, Richard Pryor Show, and What's Happening!! as regulars sometime this year, so stay with us for that! All three of those shows have premiered this month as part of their Black History month special. Richard Pryor Show only has 5 episodes, so it will likely not air regularly, but maybe will be repeated a few times in the near future. They do have rights to air all three beyond this month, though, so that is good! Anyway, back to March 2010, there are plenty of marathons scheduled. On Sunday March, 7 beginning at 12pm Noon, join the Sutton family for an all-day marathon of season 2 of the popular African American drama series Lincoln Heights. The marathon runs through 10pm and then repeats until 5am.
On Saturday, March 13 beginning at 12 Noon, it's a 'Winter Wedding Wonderland' as TV One presents an all-day sitcom marathon featuring wedding episodes of viewer favorite comedies Amen, Living Single, For Your Love, The Hughleys, Martin, Good Times, A Different World, Sanford & Son, and The Jeffersons. The marathon runs all day and all night through 6am with repeats in the late night.
On Saturday, April 3 beginning at 3pm, it's all the way LisaRaye as TV One presents the "All of Us: All Day LisaRaye" Marathon featuring episodes of the family sitcom focusing on LisaRaye's character Neesee and her plight to find love and happiness while raising her son. The marathon runs through 6am with encores in the late night.
We have yet more Hallmark Channel schedule changes for you. This is our third story on changes for the network this week alone! Beginning Wednesday, February 17 the primetime Hallmark Movie has been moved up from 9pm to 8pm. As a result, starting Wednesday, Feb. 17, Touched By An Angel's 8pm airing will move to 10p. And 7th Heaven will run for an additional hour at 7pm replacing an episode of Touched by An Angel. So, 7th Heaven is airing now in early evenings from 5pm-8pm (and afternoons 12-2pm).
It is very hard to keep track of this network. It is best you click on the label below for Hallmark Channel so you don't miss any schedule changes news on this network. I mean three stories in one week on schedule changes? That is a lot! And we had some last week as well, so it is a lot and you don't want to miss anything! It's like a serialized series. "Previously on Hallmark Channel Schedule Changes..."
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, October 23
The Simpsons - "Treehouse of Horror XXVI" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In an encore of last season’s Halloween episode, Sideshow Bob finally kills Bart, only to reanimate him; Homer wakes up with short-term memory loss; and Lisa, Bart, and Milhouse get super powers from radiation.
Bob's Burgers - "Teen-a-Witch" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
With Halloween quickly approaching, Tina reveals her brilliant idea that will finally win her first place in the annual costume contest. When Tammy steals her idea, Tina is forced to seek the help of Mr. Ambrose, who leads her to alternate and other-worldly methods of winning. Meanwhile, Bob is on a mission to figure out who is stealing his perfectly crafted pumpkins.
The Simpsons - "Trust But Clarify" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Lisa and Bart investigate Krusty’s suspicious new “Krustaceans” candy. Meanwhile, Homer wants a promotion at the nuclear plant and asks Marge to help him dress the part, and news anchor Kent Brockman struggles to find his feet in the changing media world.
Son of Zorn - "A Taste of Zephyria" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After learning how Zephyria is depicted in the media, Zorn attempts to teach Alan about his culture. Meanwhile, Edie wages war with her new neighbors over their talking garden gnome.
Family Guy - "Inside Family Guy" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
FAMILY GUY takes viewers behind the scenes of a regular “FAMILY GUY” production week, with James Woods as the guide. See the ins-and-outs of what goes into the making of a “FAMILY GUY” episode and watch the drama unfold as Peter is replaced and ends up in the office of Fox Television Group Chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman to pitch his very own new series.
The Last Man on Earth - "Five Hoda Kotbs" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
A post-apocalyptic road trip has everyone at war with each other and Gail is really pushed to her breaking point.
Bizaardvark - "Spoiler Alert: Belissa Returns" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Paige and Frankie hit a writing slump and other bad things start happening to them, Paige begins to think they are cursed; Amelia and Dirk are at odds when the lifestyle Diva declutters the Dare Lair.
Sunday, October 23
- Patti LaBelle (Out All Night) - Catch Patti on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Ricky Gervais (The Office) - Watch Ricky on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also talks about Inferno on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation) - Nick stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) - Zooey is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Michael Chiklis (Daddio) - Michael drops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Jameela Jamil (The Good Place) - Jameela appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Aya Cash (You're the Worst) - Aya talks about You're the Worst on the AOL Build ShoW at 2pm. She will also be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Will is a guest on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary talks about The Last Man on Earth on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. She will also be on the AOL Build Show at 12:30pm.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna talks about Good Girls Revolt on People Now at 8:30am.
- James Brolin (Life in Pieces) - James is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.