Friday, December 12, 2008
You will see 64 classic episodes of the sitcom that featured Jerry Mathers as the Beaver. Among the episodes you'll see are "In the Soup," "Beaver's Report Card," "Wally's Dream Girl," "Beaver's First Date," "Eddie Quits School," and the very last episode "Family Scrapbook."
This is a marathon you will not want to miss! Spend Christmas with your family watching the Cleaver family on RTN! I just always wondered why there never was an actual Christmas episode of Leave it to Beaver? View full episode info for the marathon.
Many of you have been wondering what has happened to Unsolved Mysteries on Spike TV lately? Spike TV decided to give all-day marathons of CSI and CSI: NY all December long and thus the entire schedule has been preempted this month, with James Bond movies during Christmas week. Even Married...with Children is not airing weekdays. Not to worry everything will be back in January! But first, week of December 29 will feature a marathon of one show per day. The marathon starts with a Married...with Children all-day marathon on December 29 and concludes on January 2 with Unsolved Mysteries. Unsolved Mysteries. will then have a week-long marathon from Monday, Jan. 5 to Friday, Jan. 9 from 9am-6pm each day! Talk about returning in style! But what about airing regularly? That will happen, too! Effective Monday, Jan. 12, Spike TV will have a new weekday line-up. The Shield kicks it off at 9am, followed by four episodes of Married...with Children from 10am-12pm, then Unsolved Mysteries will launch in its new time period with three episodes in a row from 12-3pm. The schedule continues with CSI: NY from 3-7pm and CSI from 7-9pm. Then we have primetime from 9pm-12am, and in the late night we have CSI: NY at midnight, Disorderly Conduct: Video on Patrol at 1am, Spike's Most Amazing Videos at 2am, and Star Trek: Voyager at 3am. Some nights late in week from 1-4am we get episodes of Married...with Children, The Shield, and MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge as well. You Unsolved Mysteries fans can see the series on most Sunday afternoons as well in January.
View complete details for Spike TV January 2009.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, October 24
Kevin Can Wait - "Beat the Parents" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Kevin and Donna are thrilled when their son, Jack, makes friends with a boy from school, Grayden (Graydon Peter Yosowitz), however, when Donna and Kevin don’t hit it off with Grayden’s arrogant father, Vic (Ray Romano), and his pushy wife, Brandi (Lindsay Broad), they set out to sabotage the boys’ new friendship. Matt Romano guest stars as Vic’s second son, Braden.
Man with a Plan - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Golden Globe Award winner Matt LeBlanc stars as Adam, a contractor who starts spending more time with his three kids when his wife, Andi, goes back to work and discovers the truth all parents eventually realize—their little angels are maniacs.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Godmama Drama" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Oleg and Sophie’s plan to have Max and Caroline as Barbara’s godparents is derailed when Oleg’s domineering mother, Olga (Mercedes Ruehl), arrives from the Ukraine for the baby’s baptism and fires Max and Caroline from their godparent duties.
The Odd Couple - "Food Fight" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Oscar learns that his favorite hangout, Langford’s, is in financial trouble, he impulsively asks Felix to help save it, without considering the disastrous consequences. Also, Felix tries to make his mark on the restaurant when the owner, Fred Langford (Fred Willard), puts him in charge for a few days.
Monday, October 24
- Ricky Gervais (The Office) - Watch Ricky on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also talks about Inferno on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation) - Nick stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kate Micucci (Raising Hope/The Big Bang Theory) - Kate is a guest on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) - Zooey appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Michael Chiklis (Daddio) - Michael drops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Jameela Jamil (The Good Place) - Jameela appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Aya Cash (You're the Worst) - Aya talks about You're the Worst on the AOL Build ShoW at 2pm. She will also be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Will is a guest on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary talks about The Last Man on Earth on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. She will also be on the AOL Build Show at 12:30pm.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna talks about Good Girls Revolt on People Now at 8:30am.
- James Brolin (Life in Pieces) - James is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Joey/Friends) - Matt appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.