Thursday, September 01, 2005
In other local news, there will be a Labor Day Saved by the Bell marathon in Los Angeles on KDOC-TV from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Nick@Nite and TV Land have released stunt plans for November and December. For TV Land we can expect the What's Happening!! 48 hour launch marathon on Nov. 5 & 6 (and possibly sightings of the follow-up series What's Happening Now!! in the launch event), a Nick@Nite/TV Land simulcast special An American Celebration: A Show of Thanks airing Nov. 15, on Thanksgiving Day relive all your Friday night reunion/clip show specials/episodes that will air every Friday from Oct. 21 to Nov. 18 in a five-hour stunt on Thanksgiving day, and finally the last week in November relive that 7 episode TV Land series Chasing Farrah for a week at 10 p.m. from Nov. 28 to Dec. 4. In December for TV Land we can expect another five-part series from TV Guide & TV Land titled TV Guide Presents: 100 Most Unexpected Moments, then TV Land will debut a new TV Land Top 10 episode counting down the top ten Holiday Moments, a new original series for Wednesday nights titled One Night Only with David Steinberg (wt), and finally TV Land presents its annual Merry-thon featuring 24 hours of holiday episodes from all your TV Land shows.
As for Nick@Nite, the Nick@Nite/TV Land simulcast special An American Celebration: A Show of Thanks airing Nov. 15, Fatherhood Family Table marathon, and a Thanksgiving stunt. In December we can expect a Holiday Collection marathon, a huge Fresh Prince of Bel-Air end of the year marathon and Nick@Nite's Rockin' New Year's Eve stunt.
Full details on the November schedules for both TV Land and Nick@Nite should be released in a week or so, which will include the time slot for What's Happening!! on TV Land and any other schedule changes that will occur. Stay tuned!
No real TV on DVD news to report. I'm still trying to find out the reason(s) on why that sitcom that has not had any subsequent seasons after the first release is not being released or why it is being delayed for so long.
Last Man Standing - "Eve's Boyfriend" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Eve has a new boyfriend but refuses to talk about him. After Vanessa pressures her for some good ol’ girl talk, Eve concedes and opens up, much to Vanessa’s joy. But when Mandy and Kristin catch wind that Eve’s boyfriend is taking part in the same overnight Junior ROTC camping trip as Eve, their past mistakes prompt them to be concerned.
The Neighbors - "Balle Balle!" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marty and Debbie are worried when Larry Bird tells them his Indian co-worker at the coffee shop has invited him to a traditional Indian wedding. Despite their pleas, Larry decides to attend without their approval and he and Jackie get carried away when trying to come up with a wedding gift. After Larry does research on Indian weddings, he concludes all weddings take place in “Bollywood” and decides to give his friend a full scale Bollywood number.
Enlisted - "Parade Duty" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
After Cody assigns the platoon "Parade Duty" Pete tries to inspire his team, but finds he is being sabotaged by his own brother. After things go terribly wrong, all three brothers learn a bit more about what it means to be a soldier in Rear D.
Raising Hope - "Baby Phat" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia are in desperate need of a vacation and, at Barney's suggestion, head to a resort for a little R&R. But the "resort" turns out to be a different kind of place than they were hoping for. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sabrina decide they want to have a baby.
Jessie - "Snack Attack" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jessie notices a famous casting director in the park and tries to impress him by volunteering to help his daughter befriend the Ross kids.
Dog with a Blog - "I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend but Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother.
Love That Girl - "Assets and Liabilities" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Delroy finds a way out of paying his taxes; Imunique and Jasmine are both into the same guy.
Friday, March 7
- Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Patrick Duffy (Step by Step) - Patrick discusses the new season of Dallas on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A.) - Scott joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judy Gold (All-American Girl) - Judy weighs in on hot topics on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea answers calls from the Foodie Phone Booth on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Stephanie discusses Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lena Dunham (Girls) - Lena will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement/Seinfeld) - Patrick appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Christine Lakin (Step by Step) - Christine is a guest on Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on VH1 at 10am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice) - Henry visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.