Thursday, September 01, 2005
In other local news, there will be a Labor Day Saved by the Bell marathon in Los Angeles on KDOC-TV from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Nick@Nite and TV Land have released stunt plans for November and December. For TV Land we can expect the What's Happening!! 48 hour launch marathon on Nov. 5 & 6 (and possibly sightings of the follow-up series What's Happening Now!! in the launch event), a Nick@Nite/TV Land simulcast special An American Celebration: A Show of Thanks airing Nov. 15, on Thanksgiving Day relive all your Friday night reunion/clip show specials/episodes that will air every Friday from Oct. 21 to Nov. 18 in a five-hour stunt on Thanksgiving day, and finally the last week in November relive that 7 episode TV Land series Chasing Farrah for a week at 10 p.m. from Nov. 28 to Dec. 4. In December for TV Land we can expect another five-part series from TV Guide & TV Land titled TV Guide Presents: 100 Most Unexpected Moments, then TV Land will debut a new TV Land Top 10 episode counting down the top ten Holiday Moments, a new original series for Wednesday nights titled One Night Only with David Steinberg (wt), and finally TV Land presents its annual Merry-thon featuring 24 hours of holiday episodes from all your TV Land shows.
As for Nick@Nite, the Nick@Nite/TV Land simulcast special An American Celebration: A Show of Thanks airing Nov. 15, Fatherhood Family Table marathon, and a Thanksgiving stunt. In December we can expect a Holiday Collection marathon, a huge Fresh Prince of Bel-Air end of the year marathon and Nick@Nite's Rockin' New Year's Eve stunt.
Full details on the November schedules for both TV Land and Nick@Nite should be released in a week or so, which will include the time slot for What's Happening!! on TV Land and any other schedule changes that will occur. Stay tuned!
No real TV on DVD news to report. I'm still trying to find out the reason(s) on why that sitcom that has not had any subsequent seasons after the first release is not being released or why it is being delayed for so long.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.