Monday, July 28, 2014
As we announced a few years ago, reruns of Mike & Molly are coming to FX in Fall 2014! Now we have some additional details! The series will begin with a Labor Day marathon on Monday, September 1, 2014 from 12 noon to 9pm ET leading into the one-hour season finale of Partners, starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence at 9. Back to Mike & Molly, the Melissa McCarthy sitcom will join the regular schedule a few weeks later beginning Tuesday, Sept. 23. Like, Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother, it will air in stacks in late afternoons, primetime and late night. No set times or anything, but in the first week look for it to air 5:30pm-7:30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, 6-10pm on Thursday and 11pm-2am on Saturday night. Mike & Molly will also premiere in local broadcast syndication this fall beginning Sept. 22. No other additions or changes are being made to FX in September, so you can still expect to see Men, Mother and FX's other series: Anger Management, Ellen and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And don't forget sister network FXX will launch The Simpsons with the longest TV marathon ever! More to come on that soon, like its normal timeslots.
Jerry Seinfeld has announced the release of a new series of vignettes tied to his two-time Emmy®-nominated Crackle series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee titled Single Shots. Inspired by a small cup of espresso, Single Shots are two minute-long vignettes with Seinfeld and past Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee-featured guests discussing one specific topic. The first episode, which premiered last week, is titled "Donuts" and includes scenes of various comedians including Tina Fey, Sarah Silverman and Brian Regan talking to Jerry about the popular fried dough confections. The episodes from Single Shots include both previously aired footage from Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee as well as additional, never-before-seen footage. Since its debut in July 2012, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has delivered more than 55 million streams, garnered rave reviews, and earned Jerry Seinfeld two consecutive Primetime Emmy® nominations in the Outstanding Special Class - Short-Format Nonfiction Programs category as well as two recent 2014 Webby Awards for Best Individual Performance (both the Webby and the People's Voice Award). Additional accolades include a Silver Telly Award in 2014 in Comedy, and two Bronze Telly Awards in 2014 for Branded Content with Acura and Use of Humor; a 2014 Webby Media and Entertainment Honoree and Branded Content Honoree for Interactive Advertising and Media; and a special Webby Award in 2013 for Outstanding Comedic Performance.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, July 28
2 Broke Girls - "And the Icing on the Cake" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Deke invites Max’s friends over for a gathering at his dumpster, Caroline learns an enormous secret about his background.
Mom - "Jail Jail and Japanese Porn" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Christy puts her new relationship ahead of friends and family, Bonnie has to pick up the slack. Academy Award winner Octavia Spencer returns as Regina. Nick Zano returns as David.
Mike & Molly - "They Shoot Asses, Don't They?" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mike decides he needs to live every day like it’s his last after being shot during a robbery. As a result, he tells Carl it’s time for him to quit the police force.
Two and a Half Men - "Clank, Clank, Drunken Skank" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Walden starts partying with Jenny and her hot friends. Meanwhile, Alan and Lyndsey’s illicit affair is jeopardized.
Monday, July 28
- Will Arnett (The Millers/Up All Night/Arrested Development) - Watch Will on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory) - Melissa appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Rachelle Lefevre (Life on a Stick/Big Wolf on Campus) - Rachelle visits on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/Carpoolers) - T.J. is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Whoopi Goldberg (Whoopi/Bagdad Cafe) - Whoopi talks about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Keke Palmer (True Jackson, VP) - Keke interviews Queen on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Swoosie Kurtz (Mike & Molly/Love, Sidney) - Swoosie is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Mr. Warmth appears on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Anthony joins the Plugged In panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Wendi McClendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement) - Wendi is a guest on a repeat of The Better Show, so check your local listings.