Week 13 numbers (first four nights, Mon-Thu):
Total Viewers: N/A
Adults 18-49: N/A
Last Sunday Sitcoms (counts for week of Dec. 4-10)
- Reba (The CW) 2 episodes - A repeat and new episode did decent, up from last week. The repeat did 2.93 million and a new episode built on that and did 3.91 million, the highest rated CW sitcom by far.
- The Simpsons (Fox) 2 episodes - A repeat at 7:30 didn't do much with 5.37 million but a new episode following that did 8.31 million, down from normal first run episodes.
- American Dad (Fox) 2 episodes - A repeat at 7pm lost to the CW and did 2.87 million but a new episode at 8:30pm did better of course with 7.11 million, down from usual first run numbers though.
- Family Guy (Fox) 2 episodes - Back-to-back repeats in the 9pm hour did OK with 7.51 and 6.73 million.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS) - The last first run episode before the holidays did pretty good, but not up to potential with 8.66 million.
- The Class (CBS) - Finally after many weeks, this sitcom built on its lead-in and did 8.7 million!
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) - 15.69 million for this sitcom dominating the sitcom world.
- New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS) - 11.96 million...CBS should consider leading this show the night off come March or so when they debut their new mid-season sitcom.
- CW Monday Comedies: Chris, All of Us, Girfriends, The Game. News episode of Chris started it off with 2.8 million, that should be much better. The rest ranged 2.71 to 2.81 million--VERY consistent. While this is no UPN Monday, this is at least consistent.
- Big Day (ABC) - 4.77 million for episode three, down from last week's 6.31 million and the premiere's 7.55 million. This week there will be two episodes, and until further notice. ABC doesn't want below 5 million again, so hopefully it goes up.
- Help Me Help You (ABC) - 3.54 million down from last week's 5.02 million is nothing to write home about...in fact ABC has written the show off the schedule because of this weak showing, even Reba did better on Sunday.
- The King of Queens (CBS) 2 episodes - Last week the premiere episodes did 9.42 and 10.17 million, this week it dropped slightly to 9.02 and 9.04 million but still it is doing better than the Monday 8-9pm comedies. Coming this week ABC's George Lopez Christmas encore episodes will battle Kevin James and company.
- The Office (NBC) - One hour Christmas episode did decent. We don't have final numbers did fast nationals had the hour at a 5.3/9 rating and a 3.9 A18-49 rating.
- Scrubs (NBC) - No final numbers for this either but it held on to much of the lead-in with a 5.1/8 fast national rating.
- 30 Rock (NBC) - A drop from the lead-in to a 4.0/6...disappointing since CBS and ABC were in repeats.
- 'Til Death (Fox) - A 3.1 is nothing to write home about.
- The War at Home (Fox) - In its first outing on its new night and time the show did just 2.7/4 rating, but in its defense it held much more of a percentage from the lead-in than the canceled Happy Hour.
Airing tonight (Sunday) are a mix of new and repeats of Fox comedies and Reba on The CW.
Summing it up. Two and a Half Men, The King of Queens, The Class, How I Met Your Mother, and The New Adventures of Old Christine were impressive for the week. Everything else was OK (such as The Office and Scrubs) or just plain old terrible (such as Help Me Help You and The War at Home).