Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Antenna TV, Tribune's multicast broadcast network, will celebrate "mom" with a 40 episode/20 hour One Day at a Time Marathon on Mother's Day, on Sunday, May 10, 2015. One Day at a Time featured the relationship between Ann Romano (Bonnie Franklin) a divorced mother, and her two teenage daughters, Julie (Mackenzie Phillips) and Barbara (Valerie Bertinelli). Antenna TV will air 40 of the most popular "Mom-centric" episodes of the series beginning at 7am ET and running through 3 am on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 10. Antenna TV, which airs in 97 TV markets across the U.S. reaching 76% of TV households, will air the following One Day at a Time episodes:
7:00 AM Ann's Decision
7:30 AM Jealousy
8:00 AM All the Way
8:30 AM College Man
9:00 AM Barbara's Emergence
9:30 AM The Travelling Salesperson
10:00 AM The New Car
10:30 AM The Upholstery Ripoff
11:00 AM Ann's Out of Town Client
11:30 AM Second Mrs. Cooper
12:00 PM Ann's Crisis
12:30 PM Ann's Competitor
1:00 PM Julie's Big Move (Part 1)
1:30 PM Julie's Big Move (Part 2)
2:00 PM The Dating Game
2:30 PM The Married Man (Part 1)
3:00 PM The Married Man (Part 2)
3:30 PM The Married Man (Part 3)
4:00 PM Back to School
4:30 PM Between Mother and Daughter
5:00 PM Heart Attack
5:30 PM So Long, Mom
6:00 PM Grecian Yearn
6:30 PM Ann Meets Nick (Part 1)
7:00 PM Ann Meets Nick (Part 2)
7:30 PM Once a Mom
8:00 PM Tiny Romance
8:30 PM Shake Hands at the Bell
9:00 PM Julie Shows Up (Part 1)
9:30 PM Julie Shows Up (Part 2)
10:00 PM Ann, the Failure
10:30 PM Barbara's Crisis
11:00 PM Meow, Meow
11:30 PM Last Time I Saw Paris
12:00 AM Miracle of Birth (Part 1)
12:30 AM Miracle of Birth (Part 2)
1:00 AM Shakedown
1:30 AM Never Hire a Relative
2:00 AM Parting Company
2:30 AM Off We Go
All times Eastern.
One Day at a Time joined Antenna TV's permanent lineup in April and currently airs weeknights 11pm-12am ET and Sundays in primetime from 9-10 pm ET.
Bravo Media continues its foray into scripted programming announcing the development of three new series including My So Called Wife, a dark comedy from Adam Brooks and Paul Adelstein following a female con-artist, White Collar Wives, revealing the scandals surrounding a FBI investigation of a New York hedge fund, and All that Glitters, a mini-series based on the book examining how Anna Wintour and Tina Brown dominated the 1980's publishing world. Season one of Bravo's first original scripted series Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce averaged 824,000 A18-49, 910,000 A25-54 and 1.38MM total viewers in Live+7. From Universal Cable Productions, the series is scheduled to commence production on season two early this summer. Additionally, Bravo's first half-hour scripted comedy series, Odd Mom Out, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Monday, June 8 at 10pm ET/PT. The series stars acclaimed author Jill Kargman playing a satirical version. Stay with us for more on that series and stay tuned should these other thre projects move forward.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, January 19
The Big Bang Theory - "The Romance Calibration" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Penny feels that Leonard is taking her for granted, she decides to go on a spa weekend with Amy. Also, Wolowitz and Koothrappali try to fix a squeaky floorboard in the baby’s room.
The Great Indoors - "Mason Blows Up" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jack tries to reassert his dominance as a reporter after Mason scores an investigative coup that turns him into an overnight celebrity. Also, Clark’s low self-esteem causes him to give Emma relationship advice about other guys instead of asking her out himself
Mom - "Good Karma and the Big Weird" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bonnie encourages Christy to pursue Marjorie’s charming nephew, Nick, despite the fact that he’s been declared off limits. Chris Pratt, husband of MOM star Anna Faris, guest stars as Nick, Marjorie’s nephew.
Life in Pieces - "Tailgate Spiral Souvenir Seating" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Colleen and Matt host the family tailgate party at the L.A. Rams game, they invite former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner to spice up their so far dismal event. Also, Tim’s in danger of missing the game when Sophia makes him take her to the restroom and they get sidetracked returning to their seats; Joan and Jen try to sneak into seats closer to the field; and Greg wins a chance to participate in a halftime contest involving a football toss.
The Good Place - "Mindy St. Claire" / "Michael's Gambit" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the help of Chidi (William Jackson Harper) and Tahani (Jameela Jamil), Michael (Ted Danson) faces his biggest challenge yet. Meanwhile, Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Jianyu (Manny Jacinto) and Janet (D'Arcy Carden) are faced with a monumental decision.
Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and her friends contemplate their fates in the Good Place.
Baskets - "Freaks" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Chip has to decide between a tarp and snacks.
Friday, January 20
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Catch Anthony on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Better with You) - JoAnna visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - Ken is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely, Exactly Nicole) - Nicole appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Joe Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Joe guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bernadette Peters (Mozart in the Jungle/All's Fair) - Bernadette is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah is a guest on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Andrew Dice Clay (Bless This House/Hitz) - Andrew stops by Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne - Johnny discusses his role in the new film, Rings, and dishes on this season of The Big Bang Theory on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.