Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Antenna TV, Tribune's multicast broadcast network, will celebrate "mom" with a 40 episode/20 hour One Day at a Time Marathon on Mother's Day, on Sunday, May 10, 2015. One Day at a Time featured the relationship between Ann Romano (Bonnie Franklin) a divorced mother, and her two teenage daughters, Julie (Mackenzie Phillips) and Barbara (Valerie Bertinelli). Antenna TV will air 40 of the most popular "Mom-centric" episodes of the series beginning at 7am ET and running through 3 am on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 10. Antenna TV, which airs in 97 TV markets across the U.S. reaching 76% of TV households, will air the following One Day at a Time episodes:
7:00 AM Ann's Decision
7:30 AM Jealousy
8:00 AM All the Way
8:30 AM College Man
9:00 AM Barbara's Emergence
9:30 AM The Travelling Salesperson
10:00 AM The New Car
10:30 AM The Upholstery Ripoff
11:00 AM Ann's Out of Town Client
11:30 AM Second Mrs. Cooper
12:00 PM Ann's Crisis
12:30 PM Ann's Competitor
1:00 PM Julie's Big Move (Part 1)
1:30 PM Julie's Big Move (Part 2)
2:00 PM The Dating Game
2:30 PM The Married Man (Part 1)
3:00 PM The Married Man (Part 2)
3:30 PM The Married Man (Part 3)
4:00 PM Back to School
4:30 PM Between Mother and Daughter
5:00 PM Heart Attack
5:30 PM So Long, Mom
6:00 PM Grecian Yearn
6:30 PM Ann Meets Nick (Part 1)
7:00 PM Ann Meets Nick (Part 2)
7:30 PM Once a Mom
8:00 PM Tiny Romance
8:30 PM Shake Hands at the Bell
9:00 PM Julie Shows Up (Part 1)
9:30 PM Julie Shows Up (Part 2)
10:00 PM Ann, the Failure
10:30 PM Barbara's Crisis
11:00 PM Meow, Meow
11:30 PM Last Time I Saw Paris
12:00 AM Miracle of Birth (Part 1)
12:30 AM Miracle of Birth (Part 2)
1:00 AM Shakedown
1:30 AM Never Hire a Relative
2:00 AM Parting Company
2:30 AM Off We Go
All times Eastern.
One Day at a Time joined Antenna TV's permanent lineup in April and currently airs weeknights 11pm-12am ET and Sundays in primetime from 9-10 pm ET.
Bravo Media continues its foray into scripted programming announcing the development of three new series including My So Called Wife, a dark comedy from Adam Brooks and Paul Adelstein following a female con-artist, White Collar Wives, revealing the scandals surrounding a FBI investigation of a New York hedge fund, and All that Glitters, a mini-series based on the book examining how Anna Wintour and Tina Brown dominated the 1980's publishing world. Season one of Bravo's first original scripted series Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce averaged 824,000 A18-49, 910,000 A25-54 and 1.38MM total viewers in Live+7. From Universal Cable Productions, the series is scheduled to commence production on season two early this summer. Additionally, Bravo's first half-hour scripted comedy series, Odd Mom Out, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Monday, June 8 at 10pm ET/PT. The series stars acclaimed author Jill Kargman playing a satirical version. Stay with us for more on that series and stay tuned should these other thre projects move forward.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, October 25
The Middle - "Halloween VIII: The Heckoning" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Halloween approaches, Frankie is taken aback when she discovers that, if the circumstances ever arose where she and Mike got divorced, the kids would all choose to live with Mike. Meanwhile, Sue tries everything in her power to get her room back from Brick, and having to be so nice around girlfriend April all of the time leads Axl to lash out at his family.
American Housewife - "Westport Zombies" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie, jealous of Taylor’s friendship with neighbor Viv (Leslie Bibb), reluctantly competes in the Westport Halloween “Zombie Run” after she finds out they’ll both be running. Meanwhile, Greg and Anna-Kat get a little too much in character for the “zombie” part of the run’s obstacle course.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Louisween" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s Louis’ favorite holiday, and he makes every attempt to scare Jessica into the Halloween spirit, but she is buried in her word processor, drafting her first horror novel. Meanwhile, Emery and Evan debate costume choices, and Eddie and his crew are excited to party with high schoolers at Nicole’s house.
The Real O'Neals - "The Real Halloween" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Halloween arrives, or what Kenny refers to as “the gay Super Bowl,” he plans to go to Boystown to watch the festive costume parade. In an effort to prevent Kenny from attending, Eileen agrees to let him throw his own Halloween party at home. Eileen’s tolerance is ultimately tested when Kenny recruits Stuart and his gay friends to join the big party, and he makes a BIG costume change. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Shannon plan to pull off an epic Halloween prank.
Atlanta - "Junteenth" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Why my Auntie trying to make me go to one of these bougie Junteenth parties again? I don't like them sadity people and I'm gonna miss my shows. Le sigh.
Family Time - "Head of House" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When the Stallworths have an unexpected visitor, they learn of a vicious crime that took place in their home years ago.
Tuesday, October 25
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Catch Will on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Friends) - Matt is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Skylar Astin (Ground Floor) - Skylar is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman/Veronica's Closet/The Larry Sanders Show) and David Koechner (Another Period/Hank/The Office) - Mary and David are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John appears on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Scream Queens/Anything But Love) - Jamie Lee is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn plays a celeb guessing game with Rach, who’s serving up no-fail make-your-own takeout, on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. She will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Abbi Jacobson (Broad City) - Abbi will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. She will also be on the AOL Build Show 4pm.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don is a guest on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.