Wednesday, October 30, 2013
With Tribune now controlling This TV, there will be some changes. We already mentioned that some of its series (like Mister Ed, Green Acres, Patty Duke) will be moving to new sister network Antenna TV in November. Now we know what This TV will be doing to its schedule. On weekdays, they will fully expand to movies all-day starting Monday (Nov. 4), with the exception of late night/early morning airings of Sea Hunt and Highway Patrol from 4-6am. On weekends however, there will be some new additions. One key series of note for us is that '60s comedy The Addams Family will be airing on weekends on This TV airing 4-6am on both mornings and also Sundays from 1-2pm. Not bad! They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky, indeed. Also joining the This TV schedule will be the Carroll O'Connor drama In the Heat of the Night, airing Sundays from 6-10pm leading into Stargate SG-1 and The Outer Limits from 10pm-2am. That's about it with everything else either moved to Antenna TV or removed (like the animation block featuring Inspector Gadget). Stay with us for continued updates. Hopefully some more series are added, especially on weekdays.
GSN announced today that the network will pay tribute to the brilliant comedienne, actress, and game-show panelist Marcia Wallace with a special morning marathon on Friday, November 1. A mainstay of TV game shows, Wallace appeared on numerous shows throughout the 1970s and '80s. GSN will broadcast iconic moments from Wallace's game show appearances throughout the years. The Marcia Wallace marathon will air on Friday, November 1, from 8 am ET until 12 pm ET. The entire marathon includes four episodes of Match Game; two episodes of Password Plus; and two episodes of The $100,000 Pyramid. And The MeTV Network will have a special tribute to late actress Marcia Wallace tonight, Wednesday, October 30 at 10:00pm ET, during the regular Bob Newhart Show night and time on MeTV. MeTV will feature episodes of The Bob Newhart Show, centered around the character of Carol Kester Bondurant, the chatty, lovelorn receptionist that Wallace played to perfection on the long running TV series. The episodes airing are "The Crash of 29 Years Old" and "Carol's Wedding."
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.