Tuesday, September 03, 2013
WE tv Fall 2013 Schedule with Will & Grace; Queen Latifah and CBS Sitcom Stars on Teach, A New CBS Special
This Fall, WE tv will be adding the hit sitcom Will & Grace to its line-up as it moves from Lifetime to WE tv. This isn't an exclusive deal, but Lifetime did lose rights. The deal was made for WE tv a few years back, as we announced. The series will launch with a launch marathon on Sunday, Sept. 22 from 2pm-11pm with an assortment of episodes. Select episodes will encore in late night as well from 11pm-5am. Then Will & Grace will join the regular WE tv line-up the very next day (Monday, Sept. 23, 2013), airing weekdays from 5-8pm ET replacing the evening airings of Roseanne. In addition, Will & Grace will air Tuesday nights in primetime from 8pm-1am with an encore from 1am-5am. Back to Roseanne, that sitcom will still air weekdays from 10am-1pm and on Saturdays from 10am-4pm. The rest of the schedule will remain intact, with CSI: Miami the only other off-network offering, airing Mondays from 8pm-1am (encore 1am-5am) and Sundays from 4pm-11pm (encores 11pm-5am).
Reality series round out the rest of the schedule and in primetime. Encores of Bridezillas air weekdays at 1pm & 2pm leading into repeats of My Fair Wedding at 3pm & 4pm. In primetime, we mentioned CSI Miami Sundays & Mondays and Will & Grace Tuesdays, but Wednesdays will have repeats of Tamar and Vince: Posh & Pregnant and Braxton Family Values from 8pm-5am. On Thursdays, it is a full night of Tamar and Vince: Posh & Pregnant, including new episodes at 9pm. Fridays will have the return of Kendra On Top starring the sexy Kendra Wilkinson at 10pm. New episodes of Bridezillas will lead-in at 9pm. Encores of both series will air throughout the night. And on Saturdays, original series David Tutera Unveiled airs at 9pm. That's all that is notable. Stay with us for continued updates.
Celebrities from film, television and professional sports will honor educators as part of Teach, a new two-hour special that explores America's education system through the eyes, minds and hearts of its most essential resource – teachers, which premieres Friday, Sept. 6 from 8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT on CBS. CBS network stars Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men), Anna Faris (Mom), Allison Janney (Mom) and Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men), along with Paul George (NBA's Indiana Pacers), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (HitRECord on TV!, Don Jon) and Rashida Jones (The Awesomes, Parks and Recreation) will appear on the broadcast, joining previously announced host and narrator Queen Latifah. The special, from Academy Award winner Davis Guggenheim (The First Year, Waiting for Superman) and Participant Media, captures the essence of what it means to be a teacher through the lens and extensive footage of a year-in-the-life of four public school teachers.
Teach offers an intense and emotional illustration of how passion, innovation and a toolbox of learned skills drive these educators as they navigate the ups and downs of the 2012-2013 school year. Viewers will go into the public school district classrooms of: Matt Johnson, a 4th grade teacher at McGlone Elementary, Denver; Shelby Harris, 7th grade math teacher at Kuna Middle School, Kuna, Idaho; Joel Laguna, a 10th grade AP World History teacher at Garfield High, Los Angeles; and Lindsay Chinn, a 9th grade algebra teacher at MLK Early College, Denver. Tune in this Friday on CBS.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.