Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Logo Fall 2013 Schedule with Will & Grace; ABC Family, TV Land Wednesday Sitcoms Post Season Highs for Finales
We told you that WE tv is bringing the hit sitcom Will & Grace to its line-up this fall, but now Logo will also. In a shared deal with WE tv, Logo will launch the series on Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013 with an all-day sitcom event from 6am-10pm featuring all three of Logo's off-network sitcoms: Roseanne, The Golden Girls and now Will & Grace. More sitcom fun will air on Sunday, Sept. 22 from 6am-6:30pm with Roseanne and Will & Grace sharing the action. Starting Monday, Sept. 23, Logo will air Will & Grace regularly weekdays from 5-7pm and 11pm-1am. Logo's other sitcoms will still air weekdays, too. Roseanne will air on most weekdays from 2-5pm, while The Golden Girls will air Fridays from 7-11pm and Saturdays from 3-7pm. Will & Grace and Roseanne will air on Saturdays too, with timings varying. The rest of the line-up is filled with reality series and movies, but The L Word and Daria air mostly in late nights or early mornings from time to time. That's all that is really to report for Logo, but stay with us for continued updates.
TV Land's Hot in Cleveland drew in over 2.5 million total viewers for its historic The Mary Tyler Moore Show reunion at 10pm and more than 2.5 million for its cliffhanger finale at 10:30pm (Source: Nielsen, 9/4/13, L+3). The highly-anticipated Mary Tyler Moore reunion garnered the most total viewers for Hot in Cleveland since March 2012 on a Live+3 basis. Both episodes originally premiered on Wednesday, September 4. The Live+Same Say ratings for both episodes were solid as well with the 10pm airing doing 1,753,260 total viewers and 1,903,913 total viewers for the 10:30pm airing. The key Adults 25-54 demographic was solid as well with a 0.61 and a 0.70 rating. Same day encore airings in the 1am hour garnered 711,363 total viewers (0.27 A25-54 rating) and 657,009 total viewers (0.26 A25-54 rating). With the inclusion of three-day DVR playback, the 10pm and the 10:30pm episodes each scored a 1.1 rating in TV Land's target demographic of Adults 25-54, the highest ratings since the live season premiere (Source: Nielsen, 9/4/13, L+3*). Among Women 25-54, the 10pm posted a 1.3 rating and the 10:30pm went up to a 1.4 rating, also the best since the live season premiere in June. The 10pm episode popped for Men 25-54 as well, hitting a 1.0 rating, the best for the show since August 2011. Overall, the 10:30pm finale saw double digit increases with the episode up +70% among Adults 25-54 versus the winter finale. (*All statements from Nielsen, 9/4/13, L+3). This summer season of Hot in Cleveland was up +16% versus the winter season among Adults 25-54 (Source: Nielsen, Most Current: L+7 6/19/13-8/21/13; L+3 8/28/13-9/4/13). This comes as TV Land also saw double digit growth for its series The Exes versus its prior season, up +21% for Adults 25-54 (Source: Nielsen, Most Current: L+7 6/19/13-8/21/13; L+3 8/28/13). ABC Family also had success with its finales on Wednesday. At 8 o'clock, the season finale of Melissa & Joey set season highs in Total Viewers (1,125,395), Adults 18-49 (704,000/0.55 rating), Women 18-49 (471,000/0.7 rating), Viewers 12-34 (589,000/0.6 rating) and Females 12-34 (400,000/0.9 rating), and to a 7-week high in Adults 18-34 (423,000/0.6 rating). Based on a full week of viewing, Melissa & Joey spikes by 52% in Total Viewers (1.4 million vs. 923,000), by 61% in Adults 18-34 (550,000 vs. 341,000), by 56% in Adults 18-49 (890,000 vs. 569,000) and by 57% in Viewers 12-34 (696,000 vs. 443,000). At 8:30 pm, the summer finale of Baby Daddy surged to season highs in Total Viewers (1,278,911), Adults 18-34 (502,000/0.7 rating), Adults 18-49 (801,000/0.63 rating), Women 18-49 (497,000/0.8 rating), Viewers 12-34 (693,000/0.8 rating) and Females 12-34 (446,000/1.0 rating), soaring by double digits week to week and over its Melissa & Joey lead in. Based on Live + 7 ratings, Baby Daddy surges by 60% in Total Viewers (1.4 million vs. 877,000), by 82% in Adults 18-34 (581,000 vs. 320,000), by 64% in Adults 18-49 (847,000 vs. 518,000) and by 71% in Viewers 12-34 (763,000 vs. 445,000).
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, December 3
Henry Danger - "Dodging Danger" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Henry uses his new super power to compete in a Dodge-A-Leen tournament, Ray, Schwoz, and Charlotte go undercover to teach Henry a lesson.
Monday, December 5
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Watch Will on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Steve visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason visits The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program) - Steve appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- The Cast of Fuller House - The cast of Fuller House are guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Miss Piggy (The Muppets) - Miss Piggy and Harry perform Deck the Halls on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Meredith Hagner (Search Party/Men at Work) - Meredith is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Lauren Graham (The Odd Couple/Conrad Bloom/Townies) - Lauren appears on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. talks about Office Christmas Party on the AOL Build Show at 3pm. He will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He can also be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 9:50am.
- Bradley Whitford (Happyish/Trophy Wife) - Bradley is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) - Josh can be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 10:45am.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn talks about Kevin Can Wait on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.