Wednesday, September 04, 2013
Centric will revamp its weekday schedule this fall starting Monday, Sept. 30, 2013. We gave you sister network BET's fall schedule last week and mentioned that The Parkers is leaving BET and likely moving to Centric...and that is indeed happening. After a weekend marathon on Saturday, Sept. 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29, the sitcom will air weekdays from 3-4pm and Mon-Thurs from 9-10pm. We also mentioned Moesha will be off of BET's schedule and it looks like Centric will remove it this fall as well. The sitcom was airing weekdays 2-3pm and 12-1am, and will be replaced by a movie and Bernie Mac. In addition to Moesha being off the Centric schedule, A-Team, Miami Vice, and In Living Color are also leaving. And first-run syndicated sitcoms The First Family and Mr. Box Office will now be expanded to a strip airing an episode each weekdays 4-5pm and again 8-9pm. New episodes will continue to air on Friday nights in primetime. Centric's other signature sitcoms like Cosby Show, Steve Harvey Show, Jamie Foxx Show, Girlfriends and Bernie Mac will all be still on but at different times. The Wayans Bros. will remain put at 4pm, while encores of The Wendy Williams Show remains at 6pm. With a few dramas leaving, New York Undercover will now be the only drama on the line-up. Anyway, view the full Centric Fall 2013 schedule. If anything changes, we'll let you know. Stay with us. ABC Family has cast Lucy Hale, star of the networks' #1 hit series Pretty Little Liars, to guest star in an upcoming episode of the ABC Family sitcom Baby Daddy. Hale will shoot sometime in November, to air as part of Baby Daddy's season three in 2014. At the launch of season 2 for Baby Daddy, Tahj Mowry (Tucker on the series) visited the set of Pretty Little Liars and shot a series of fun videos as his character Tucker, an aspiring television producer, called "Hey Tucker." The inspiration for her guest casting came from Lucy Hale herself, when in her sit down interview with Tucker, mentioned how she would love to be on Baby Daddy. The season two summer finale of Baby Daddy airs tonight (Wednesday, September 4) at 8:30pm ET/PT on ABC Family. The sitcom stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Kyle XY), Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry (Smart Guy) with Melissa Peterman (Reba) and Chelsea Kane (Dancing with the Stars). Baby Daddy will return for its second half of season two in early 2014, while the third season batch of episodes is set to premiere in summer 2014.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.