Wednesday, June 19, 2013
The Hallmark Channel just recently moved The Brady Bunch from 5-8pm to 2-4pm on June 10, but now after two weeks in that block...it is going to be removed. Maybe the Brady kids got in trouble for playing ball in the house? Starting Monday, June 24, 2013, The Hallmark Channel will remove the two-hour Brady block and add an extra episode each of drama staples The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie, so both of those dramas will now air three hours in a row instead of two hours. The Waltons will now air from 2-5pm, while Little House on the Prairie will air from 5-8pm. The Brady Bunch will now join Happy Days on shows placed on hiatus. Both series joined the network in January. No word on if and when The Brady Bunch will return, but it is not on the schedule elsewhere on Hallmark either. Oh, Mike. The rest of the Hallmark Channel line-up will remain the same as it is now.
The Brady Bunch will still be on television at least, if you get INSP and MeTV Network. Cable network INSP airs the sitcom weekdays at 5:00pm & 5:30pm, while MeTV airs The Brady Bunch Brunch Block on Sunday afternoons from 11am-1pm. Stay with us for continued updates and we hope it returns soon...enjoy it the next three days before it is off the schedule starting on Monday.
NBC News announced that it has greenlit an exclusive, hour-long documentary chronicling Valerie Harper's (Rhoda, The Mary Tyler Moore Show) battle with a rare, terminal cancer. Hosted by Meredith Vieira and produced by NBC News' Peacock Productions, this first-person account captures Harper's raw, emotional and hopeful journey as she goes through experimental treatments and lives each day to the fullest with her husband Tony Cacciotti and their daughter Christina. A recurrence of Harper's 2009 lung cancer, the disease spread into the membrane surrounding her brain and she was diagnosed with leptomeningeal carcinomatosis on March 6, 2013. Since then, she has allowed camera crews unprecedented access into her life to help tell her story - every step of the way. From the revelation that she had an incurable disease, to doctor's visits, second and third opinions, surgeries and reunions with family and friends, the documentary, airing on NBC in primetime, takes an intimate look inside Harper's reality. Air date and additional information regarding the documentary airing on NBC, to be announced.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, January 19
The Big Bang Theory - "The Romance Calibration" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Penny feels that Leonard is taking her for granted, she decides to go on a spa weekend with Amy. Also, Wolowitz and Koothrappali try to fix a squeaky floorboard in the baby’s room.
The Great Indoors - "Mason Blows Up" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jack tries to reassert his dominance as a reporter after Mason scores an investigative coup that turns him into an overnight celebrity. Also, Clark’s low self-esteem causes him to give Emma relationship advice about other guys instead of asking her out himself
Mom - "Good Karma and the Big Weird" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bonnie encourages Christy to pursue Marjorie’s charming nephew, Nick, despite the fact that he’s been declared off limits. Chris Pratt, husband of MOM star Anna Faris, guest stars as Nick, Marjorie’s nephew.
Life in Pieces - "Tailgate Spiral Souvenir Seating" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Colleen and Matt host the family tailgate party at the L.A. Rams game, they invite former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner to spice up their so far dismal event. Also, Tim’s in danger of missing the game when Sophia makes him take her to the restroom and they get sidetracked returning to their seats; Joan and Jen try to sneak into seats closer to the field; and Greg wins a chance to participate in a halftime contest involving a football toss.
Baskets - "Freaks" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Chip has to decide between a tarp and snacks.
Friday, January 20
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Catch Anthony on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Better with You) - JoAnna visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - Ken is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely, Exactly Nicole) - Nicole appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Joe Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Joe guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bernadette Peters (Mozart in the Jungle/All's Fair) - Bernadette is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah is a guest on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Andrew Dice Clay (Bless This House/Hitz) - Andrew stops by Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne - Johnny discusses his role in the new film, Rings, and dishes on this season of The Big Bang Theory on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.