Tuesday, August 14, 2012
TNT Fall 2012 Schedule With Castle; Season 4 of Hot in Cleveland Begins Nov. 28 on TV Land With Special Guests Regis, Locklear, and More
Our next fall 2012 schedule will be for TNT! The network that knows drama will be adding popular drama Castle to its line-up this Fall. Castle was originally slated to launch in June, but then they decided to wait until the fall. TNT will begin airing the series on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 in a daytime block and primetime block. The daytime block will be Wednesdays from 12pm-6pm ET and in primetime from 8-11pm ET. The series will air in order from the beginning! Castle will also be airing in local broadcast syndication this fall on weekends (in NYC Sunday nights at 12am & 1am on WABC). The series returns for its fifth season this fall on ABC Mondays (Sept. 24 at 10/9c).
As for the rest of the TNT Fall 2012 schedule, most of the daytime changes will actually begin next week (Aug. 20). Smallville moves into the 6am hour, replacing Angel. That series will be on hiatus until Sept. 24 when it returns and starts airing weekdays at 5am...more on that in a bit. Back-to-back episodes each of Charmed and Supernatural will move up an hour each, so 7-9am and 9-11am respectively. TNT will also start airing a weekday strip of original series Rizzoli & Isles at 11am. From 12-6pm, TNT will have a marathon block each day, so you won't see Las Vegas, a strip of The Closer, and 3-8 marathons anymore. The 12-6pm marathons are The Mentalist on Mon & Thurs, Bones on Tuesdays, Castle on Wednesdays beginning Sept. 26 (The Mentalist will air until then), and old faithful Law & Order on Fridays. The Mentalist will also air every weeknight at 6 & 7pm now. In primetime, the popular TNT Monday original series block continues with new episodes. On Tuesday, Bones will air from 8-10pm leading into an original series at 10. Castle will air 8-11pm on Wednesdays effective Sept. 26 (The Mentalist will again air there until then). The Mentalist will air on Thursdays in prime, with movies on Fridays. In late night, 11pm-2am will continue to be CSI: NY. At 2am, we still have original drama encores. Law & Order remains at 3am, while at 4am Smallville will start in the hour on Sept. 24 replacing the wheel of Cold Case and NUMB3RS, which will both be off the line-up. And finally at 5am, Angel will start airing in the hour on Sept. 24 as mentioned, so don't worry if you are looking for it starting next week, it will be back by Sept. 24 but at a new time.
View the entire TNT Fall 2012 line-up. The schedule we have is through September, so if there are any more changes come October, we will let you know...so stay with us!
The Cleveland ladies are back and hotter than ever! Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White return for the fourth season of TV Land's hit sitcom Hot in Cleveland, taping in front of a live studio audience starting on Friday, August 31, and premiering Wednesday, November 28 at 10pm ET/PT. TV bombshell Heather Locklear (Dynasty, Melrose Place, Spin City) and Jay Harrington (Better Off Ted) will both be in multi-episode arcs, and TV legend Regis Philbin (LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?) returns for the season premiere. Additionally, Georgia Engel (The Mary Tyler Moore Show) and Michael McMillian (True Blood) will reprise their roles – Engel as Mamie, who has a love/hate friendship with Elka (White), and McMillian as Owen, the long-lost son that Joy (Leeves) gave up for adoption.
In last season finale's shocking cliffhanger, Melanie (Bertinelli), Victoria (Malick), Joy and Elka discovered a baby on their doorstep, with no idea as to whose it is and why they left it there. Meanwhile, Elka had just gotten together with long-time hairdresser Pierre (Regis Philbin) after discovering that he was, in fact, NOT gay, as she had long suspected. And in the season premiere, it is revealed that Pierre has an unspoken connection with the new baby.
Locklear will debut as Chloe Summerlin, a former Miss Ohio who is now the founder and owner of Cleveland's number one public relations agency, which she runs with her ex-husband, Alec (Harrington). Melanie gets a job at the PR firm and sees sparks fly with Alec, not knowing that he's the ex of her no-nonsense boss.
In addition, as we know, the series has also been sold into broadcast syndication in more than 65% of the US Market by CBS Television Distribution for a 2014 debut.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, April 29
Henry Danger - "Stuck in Two Holes" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Whaaaat?!? Captain Man and Kid Danger are each stuck in a hole?!? Charlotte and Jasper better go help, 'cuz Schwoz is takin' a bean bath!
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "I Want My Mae B. Back" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After Mae starts to spend more time with her new boyfriend, Dawn begins to get jealous so enlists Nicky, Ricky, and Dicky to help separate them so that she can have her friend back.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.