Tuesday, August 14, 2012
TNT Fall 2012 Schedule With Castle; Season 4 of Hot in Cleveland Begins Nov. 28 on TV Land With Special Guests Regis, Locklear, and More
Our next fall 2012 schedule will be for TNT! The network that knows drama will be adding popular drama Castle to its line-up this Fall. Castle was originally slated to launch in June, but then they decided to wait until the fall. TNT will begin airing the series on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 in a daytime block and primetime block. The daytime block will be Wednesdays from 12pm-6pm ET and in primetime from 8-11pm ET. The series will air in order from the beginning! Castle will also be airing in local broadcast syndication this fall on weekends (in NYC Sunday nights at 12am & 1am on WABC). The series returns for its fifth season this fall on ABC Mondays (Sept. 24 at 10/9c).
As for the rest of the TNT Fall 2012 schedule, most of the daytime changes will actually begin next week (Aug. 20). Smallville moves into the 6am hour, replacing Angel. That series will be on hiatus until Sept. 24 when it returns and starts airing weekdays at 5am...more on that in a bit. Back-to-back episodes each of Charmed and Supernatural will move up an hour each, so 7-9am and 9-11am respectively. TNT will also start airing a weekday strip of original series Rizzoli & Isles at 11am. From 12-6pm, TNT will have a marathon block each day, so you won't see Las Vegas, a strip of The Closer, and 3-8 marathons anymore. The 12-6pm marathons are The Mentalist on Mon & Thurs, Bones on Tuesdays, Castle on Wednesdays beginning Sept. 26 (The Mentalist will air until then), and old faithful Law & Order on Fridays. The Mentalist will also air every weeknight at 6 & 7pm now. In primetime, the popular TNT Monday original series block continues with new episodes. On Tuesday, Bones will air from 8-10pm leading into an original series at 10. Castle will air 8-11pm on Wednesdays effective Sept. 26 (The Mentalist will again air there until then). The Mentalist will air on Thursdays in prime, with movies on Fridays. In late night, 11pm-2am will continue to be CSI: NY. At 2am, we still have original drama encores. Law & Order remains at 3am, while at 4am Smallville will start in the hour on Sept. 24 replacing the wheel of Cold Case and NUMB3RS, which will both be off the line-up. And finally at 5am, Angel will start airing in the hour on Sept. 24 as mentioned, so don't worry if you are looking for it starting next week, it will be back by Sept. 24 but at a new time.
View the entire TNT Fall 2012 line-up. The schedule we have is through September, so if there are any more changes come October, we will let you know...so stay with us!
The Cleveland ladies are back and hotter than ever! Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White return for the fourth season of TV Land's hit sitcom Hot in Cleveland, taping in front of a live studio audience starting on Friday, August 31, and premiering Wednesday, November 28 at 10pm ET/PT. TV bombshell Heather Locklear (Dynasty, Melrose Place, Spin City) and Jay Harrington (Better Off Ted) will both be in multi-episode arcs, and TV legend Regis Philbin (LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?) returns for the season premiere. Additionally, Georgia Engel (The Mary Tyler Moore Show) and Michael McMillian (True Blood) will reprise their roles – Engel as Mamie, who has a love/hate friendship with Elka (White), and McMillian as Owen, the long-lost son that Joy (Leeves) gave up for adoption.
In last season finale's shocking cliffhanger, Melanie (Bertinelli), Victoria (Malick), Joy and Elka discovered a baby on their doorstep, with no idea as to whose it is and why they left it there. Meanwhile, Elka had just gotten together with long-time hairdresser Pierre (Regis Philbin) after discovering that he was, in fact, NOT gay, as she had long suspected. And in the season premiere, it is revealed that Pierre has an unspoken connection with the new baby.
Locklear will debut as Chloe Summerlin, a former Miss Ohio who is now the founder and owner of Cleveland's number one public relations agency, which she runs with her ex-husband, Alec (Harrington). Melanie gets a job at the PR firm and sees sparks fly with Alec, not knowing that he's the ex of her no-nonsense boss.
In addition, as we know, the series has also been sold into broadcast syndication in more than 65% of the US Market by CBS Television Distribution for a 2014 debut.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (June)
06/02 - Parks and Recreation - Season Seven - The Farewell Season
06/02 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series
06/02 - Soap - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
06/02 - The Abbott and Costello Show - The Ultimate Collection
06/09 - The Facts of Life - Season Six
06/16 - The Cosby Show - Season 7 (Mill Creek)
06/16 - The Cosby Show - Season 8 (Mill Creek)
06/16 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 7 & 8 (Mill Creek)
06/16 - Laverne & Shirley - The Complete Series
06/16 - The Odd Couple - The Complete Series
06/16 - Two and a Half Men - The Complete Twelfth and Final Season
06/16 - Two and a Half Men - The Complete Series
06/23 - George Lopez - The Complete Fourth Season
06/23 - Workaholics - Season Five (Blu-ray)
06/30 - The Donna Reed Show - Season 3 (MPI Home Video)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, July 5
The Simpsons - "The Princess Guide" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer is put in charge of keeping Princess Kemi out of trouble while her father, a Nigerian king, works out a uranium deal with Mr. Burns. When Kemi ends up at Moe’s, Moe jumps to the conclusion that she must be related to the Nigerian prince who scammed him over email and schemes to get his money back. But much to his surprise, he finds himself falling for the princess.
Monday, July 6
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Watch Melissa on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Hannah Simone (New Girl) - Hannah appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) - Aziz is a guest on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Tune in to see Cristela on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra stops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Damon Wayans Jr. (New Girl/Happy Endings) - Damon appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nick Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Nick drops by The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- John O'Hurley (Seinfeld) - John appears on The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Lea Thompson (Caroline in the City) - Lea is a guest on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Raven-Symone (That's So Raven/Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/The Cosby Show) - Raven-Symone chats on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Zachary Levi (Less Than Perfect) - Zachary talks about Geeks Who Drink on NBC's Today in the 10am hour and on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He will also be on People Now and the AOL Build Show.
- Sara Rue (Impastor/Malibu Country/Less Than Perfect) - Sara discusses her new TV Land comedy Impastor on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Ashley Tisdale (Clipped/The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) - Ashley is tentatively scheduled to appear on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph (Instant Mom/Moesha/It's a Living) - Sheryl is tentatively scheduled to be part of the Plugged-In panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso appears on The Boris and Nicole Show, which airs on select Fox-owned stations, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Ari Parker (Second Time Around) - Nicole and her husband Boris Kodjoe are guests on People Now.