Thursday, September 15, 2011
TV One Fall 2011 Schedule; Hot in Cleveland Starts Production On Season 3, Schedule Notes for TV Land Comedies
On Saturdays, there are some changes to the morning sitcom line-up. That's My Mama will now kick the block off from 6-7am, as Like Family will move to 7-8am, replacing All Of Us, which is now gone on Saturdays, too. In the 8am hour, Half & Half will now air replacing The Flip Wilson Show, which is now gone from the line-up as well. A Different World will air in the 9am hour, since That's My Mama is moving to 6am. And closing the Saturday block off will still be Sanford & Son from 10-11am and Good Times from 11am-12pm.
As of now, that is all we know. Should anything change or if there is a new addition, we will let you know first. As always, keep it right here!
TV Land announced that the network's hit original sitcom, Hot in Cleveland, begins production on its third season this week. The series, which stars veteran sitcom actresses Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and living legend Betty White, was just awarded a Creative Arts Emmy® Award for Outstanding Art Direction For A Multi-Camera Series (Michael Andrew Hynes and Maralee Zediker). Betty White was also recently nominated for an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on the sitcom. Hot in Cleveland will have its season three premiere on Wednesday, November 30 at 10pm ET/PT, immediately followed by the series premiere of TV Land's newest original sitcom, The Exes.
Guest stars lined up for the season include Kathie Lee Gifford, Sandra Bernhard (Roseanne), Laura San Giacomo (Just Shoot Me), Gilles Marini (Brothers & Sisters) and many more. Sean Hayes (Will & Grace), who serves as executive producer of the show, will also guest star. Season three will also see the return of some familiar faces in returning guest stars such as Don Rickles as Elka's (White) husband, Bobby, who was long thought to be dead; Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer) as Victoria's (Malick) daughter, Emmy; Joe Jonas as Melanie's (Bertinelli) son, Will; Huey Lewis (Just Shoot Me) as Victoria's aging rock star booty call, Johnny; John Mahoney (Frasier), playing a waiter who gets a little too involved in his customer's personal lives; and Susan Lucci (All My Children), reprising her role as a fictional and more evil version of herself.
SPOILER ALERT: Last we left the ladies, Bobby – Elka's presumed-dead husband – turned up at Elka's wedding right before she was about to say "I do" to Fred (Buck Henry). Meanwhile, Melanie, Victoria and Joy (Leeves) were recovering from a wicked night of drinking at the bachelorette party the previous night, when Melanie competed in a one-woman wet t-shirt contest, and Victoria and Joy took some vows of their own. Season three enters into the aftermath of this perfect recipe for disaster.
Look for other TV Land original series after Hot in Cleveland (13 episodes, Nov. 30-Feb. 15) and The Exes (10 episodes, Nov. 30-Feb. 1), as Retired at 35 returns for season two on March 7, 2012 (tentative date) with ten all-new episodes and season two of Happily Divorced (12 all-new episodes) on June 6, 2012 following the second half of season three episodes (12 more episodes) for Hot in Cleveland. We will have more on all these as we get closer to premiere! Stay tuned.
Mike & Molly - "Molly Unleashed" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Molly finds herself at a crossroads with her career, she makes a huge decision. Brian Baumgartner guest stars as Molly’s union rep, James.
The Millers - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Nathan and his sister, Debbie, are upset when their parents announce they’re divorcing after 43 years of marriage. However, that’s nothing compared to the panic they feel when Carol, their intrusive mother, announces that she’s moving in with Nathan, while Tom, their easily distracted father, is moving in with Debbie.
Monday, April 21
- Courteney Cox (Cougar Town/Friends) - Watch Courteney The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jimmie "J.J." Walker (Good Times) - Jimmie appears on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Billy Bob Thornton (Hears Afire) - Billy Bob is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George stops by The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock from the Sun) - Joseph appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Gillian Jacobs (Community) - Tune in to see Gillian on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on a repeat of The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Christopher Meloni (Surviving Jack/The Fanelli Boys) - Christopher drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooklyn Decker, Majandra Delfino and Zoe Lister-Jones (Friends with Better Lives) - The women of Friends with Better Lives are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. Zoe will also be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Andre Braugher (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andre will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Kirstie Alley (Kirstie/Veronica's Closet/Cheers) - Kirstie throws down a figure-friendly chicken dinner on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Ted Lange (The Love Boat) - Ted is a guest on a repeat of The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Brittany Daniel (The Game/That '80s Show) - Brittany shares her story of triumph over non-Hodgkins lymphoma on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Beau Bridges (The Millers) - Beau appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Toni Colette (United States of Tara) - Toni will be on HuffPost Live.
- Thomas Haden Church (Wings) - Thomas is a guest on HuffPost Live.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia visits ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- James Van Der Beek (Friends with Better Lives/Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - James will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly hosts the Plugged In panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.