Tuesday, July 20, 2010
And don't forget after these airings are finished, The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff world premiere is Sunday, August 15 at 10pm! See The Hoff get roasted! We're told Comedy Central has no plans on airing Baywatch after these airings, so watch while you can! Say, "I'll Be Ready!"
TV Land announced today that legendary comedic actor Tim Conway will appear in an upcoming episode of the critically-acclaimed hit TV Land sitcom, Hot in Cleveland. Also confirmed as guest stars in upcoming episodes are Dave Foley, Canadian comic actor, writer, director, producer and co-star of The Kids in the Hall and NewsRadio, Gary Anthony Williams from Boston Legal and 16-year-old Mark Indelicato, who played Betty's fashion-obsessed nephew on ABC's Ugly Betty.
Tim Conway, beloved for his hilarious characters on The Carol Burnett Show, goes toe-to-toe with Max (Carl Reiner) to win the heart of Elka (Betty White) in an episode entitled "It's Not That Complicated," scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, July 28, 2010.
In "The Play's the Thing" airing Wednesday, August 4, Mark Indelicato plays Zack, a drama nerd and fan of Victoria Chase (Wendie Malick) who invites his hero to give some notes on his school's production of "Romeo & Juliet." Gary Anthony Williams plays Coach Taylor who trains and treats the drama team like a football team, much to Zack's dismay. Hilarity ensues when Ms. Chase ends up giving more than just a few notes.
Dave Foley joins the Hot in Cleveland cast for an episode as Dr. Robert Moore, the head of a local medical foundation who comes to see Victoria (Malick) when she fakes a deadly disease to gain sympathy and votes for her Emmy® nomination. "Good Luck Faking the Goiter" airs Wednesday, August 11 and also guest stars pop sensation Joe Jonas, lead singer of Jonas Brothers.
Hot in Cleveland, which airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Wednesdays, stars sitcom favorites Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and 16-time Emmy®-nominee Betty White. The show, which has garnered great critical acclaim and record-breaking ratings, was picked up on July 7 for a second season of 20 episodes. The second season will begin production in October 2010 and is expected to premiere in January 2011 on TV Land!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, December 7
The Goldbergs - "Globetrotters" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Adam attends a Globetrotters game, he falls in love with the “theatrics” of the team and tries doing his own tricks on the court. But when he cuts together a video that makes Barry look like he lost a game to Adam and his friends, Barry demands a rematch, culminating in an epic battle at the school gym. Meanwhile, it’s Murray’s 50th birthday, and, despite his protests, Beverly throws yet another surprise party for him but gets more than she bargained for.
Speechless - " S-L--SLED H-O--HOCKEY" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
JJ instantly wants to join a sled hockey team made up entirely of people with disabilities, but Jimmy is not thrilled and thinks it’s dangerous. Meanwhile, Maya takes a CPR class with Kenneth, and she sees how popular he is and realizes that she needs to be nicer in order to keep him as JJ’s aide.
Modern Family - "A Tale of Three Cities" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After recent trips take the Dunphys to New York; Mitch, Cam and Lily to the Midwest; and Jay, Gloria, Manny and Joe to Juarez, Mexico; the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan reunites.
black-ish - "Nothing but Nepotism" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Bow urges Dre to use his connections and secure Zoey a fellowship, but he doesn’t want his daughter relying on nepotism. When Bow finds Zoey a place at the hospital, Dre balks at the idea and successfully pulls some strings at Teen Vogue. Meanwhile, Junior loses his first job at an arcade pizza joint that the twins love after he reports their unclean practices to corporate, and they shut it down.
Younger - "Pigeons, Parrots, and Storks" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Liza and Josh’s future together is thrown into question after having opposing reactions to a near miss.
Impastor - "The Neighbor's Wife" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Buddy deals with the shocking arrival of Alexa’s husband. Dora makes a frightening discovery. Schmidt’s engagement party takes an unexpected turn.
Wednesday, December 7
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - Watch T.J on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) - Lily appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory) - Melissa is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Chris visits ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jane Lynch (Angel from Hell) and Kate Flannery (The Office) - Jane and Kate give a musical performance on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Michael Rosenbaum (Impastor/Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane) and Mircea Monroe (Impastor/Episodes) - Michael and Mircea are guests on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Jennifer and the cast of Office Christmas Party are guests on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Aimee Carrero (Young & Hungry) - Aimee appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emmanuelle is a guest on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. She will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. She can be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 10am.