Thursday, June 10, 2010
And beginning this Monday (June 14), both Me-TV and Me-TOO are refreshing their schedules. They are the cool place to be for hot dramas and comedy classics, now with some 'Summer of Me' additions to their warm weather line up. Summer is sure going to sizzle on these stations!
A classic not seen in decades is coming to Me-TOO this Monday! They've got M-Squad! Chicago is the town, Lee Marvin is the cop, Me-TOO is the place! Beginning Monday, catch the Chicago police drama weeknights at 10 PM on Me-TOO. Among the other series airing on Me-TOO are Charlie's Angels, Batman, Hawaii Five-0 and Knight Rider.
Among the series airing on Me-TV will be Bewitched, Maude, Gilligan's Island, Leave it to Beaver, One Day at a Time, Silver Spoons, Family Ties, and The Nanny.
View both summer schedules for Me-TV and Me-TOO that start Monday, June 14, 2010:
As a reminder, Me-TV Chicago can be located with a digital tuner and antenna on WCIU-TV 26.2, on Comcast 223, RCN 14, WOW 17 (city), WOW 19 (suburbs), AT&T U-verse 23, DIRECTV 23 or on Dish Network 23. Me-TOO Chicago can be seen over the air on Channel 48, with a digital tuner and antenna on WCIU-TV 26.3, and on Comcast 247, RCN 22, WOW 171 and AT&T U-verse 48. View their website for more details.
Finally, NBC has made some changes to their summer schedule. The most notable change for us was the Thursday night comedy repeat line-up. They will have a marathon of repeats of Community on Thursday, July 8 from 8pm-11pm. 100 Questions will have its final broadcast on July 1, so a new line-up will be starting. On July 15 that is when the new line-up will start with repeats of The Office now kicking off the night at 8pm, followed by a repeat of Community at a new time of 8:30pm, another repeat of The Office in its regular 9pm time, followed by a repeat of Parks & Recreation on a new time of 9:30pm. The 10pm hour will have comedy repeats as well, with repeats of 30 Rock at a new time of 10pm and another Community repeat at 10:30pm. This schedule will run through Sept. 2. There will also be a marathon of repeats of Parks and Recreation on Thursday, Aug. 19 from 8-11pm.
Among the other changes are reality series Losing it with Jillian moving from 10pm to 8pm on Tuesdays starting next week.
View the full updated NBC Summer 2010 schedule as of now.
Stay with us for any updates, along with updates on the other networks this summer as well.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, December 8
The Big Bang Theory - "The Military Miniaturization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Colonel Williams (Dean Norris), an Air Force representative from the Department of Material Command sits down to talk with Wolowitz.
The Great Indoors - "@Emma" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Emma quits after being turned down for a raise, Jack and Roland become the magazine’s newest and worst ever social media managers. Also, in a misguided attempt to boost business, Eddie re-brands his bar as “magic-themed.”
Mom - "Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy and Bonnie worry about Jill after her cry for help on the anniversary of her mother’s suicide.
Life in Pieces - "Swim Survivor Zen Talk" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When John decides to try out for “Survivor,” Tim gets jealous and attempts to undermine his audition tape. Also, Colleen confesses she can’t swim when she and Matt discuss Hawaii as a honeymoon destination; Jen pretends to get hooked on meditation so she can use the time to play cell phone games; and Heather gives Sophia the “sex” talk. “Survivor” host Jeff Probst guest stars as himself.
Thursday, December 8
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lola Kirke (Mozart in the Jungle) - Lola is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray and makes sausage-stuffed mushrooms, so check your local listings.
- Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House/Full House) and Andrea Barber (Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie and Andrea chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Jodie joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) - Judah is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Full House) - Lori is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She also talks about what to expect from Season 2 of Fuller House on People Now at 8:30am.
- Scott Patterson (Aliens in America) - Scott talks about Luke and Lorelai’s wedding scene from Gilmore Girls – and if he thinks the two will ever have a baby on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emanuelle appears the AOL Build Show 3:45pm.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.