Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The other all-new Biography episode announced is called Biography: "Teen Heartthrobs" airing Wednesday, April 8 at 10pm ET/PT (encoring 2am ET/PT). For every generation, there are teen heartthrobs: those whose posters line the inside of our lockers and whose faces grace the cover of Tiger Beat. Part of their charm is the promise of a bright future ahead; but for many, that promise is never fulfilled. The teen actors grow old, and we grow up--and grow disinterested. This profile remembers the teen heartthrobs who drove us wild, while also showcasing the lives of those former teen hotties who remain heartthrobs as adults: they may no longer be teenagers, but they're still successful, celebrated, and just plain hot. Featured heartthrobs include: Christina Applegate (Married with Children), Leonardo DiCaprio (Titanic), Jessica Biel (7th Heaven), Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss?, Charmed), Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell), and Jessica Alba (Dark Angel).
We will have more on future new Biography episodes related to TV/sitcoms in the future for sure! As for repeats, there are plenty of them airing! Today (March 31), they are encoring stars and shows of the '70s with Biography episodes of Marlo Thomas, Farrah Fawcett, Suzanne Somers, Florence Henderson, The Brady Bunch, and The Wonder Years. Tomorrow (April 1), as Biography gets ready for the all-new 'Diff'rent Strokes' Bio, they will encore '80s related airings and child star problem airings of Dana Plato, Kim Fields, Bill Cosby, Danny Bonaduce, and The Facts of Life.
Other new Biography episodes for April are Rowan Atkinson (April 14, 10pm) and Bruce Springsteen (April 15, 10pm).
View the full schedule of encores and new episodes of TV/sitcom related Biography episodes for April on The Biography Channel.
It's time for another installment of SitcomsOnline.com Interactive! This time we are asking you all to join our Twitter and Facebook Pages! We have created pages for both and want all fans of the website (that includes the blog, DVD reviews, and the message board!) to join in and discuss sitcoms and other topics with other fans and members! On Twitter, you can view our blog and DVD review links and follow us more better. And you can view other Twitter blogs we follow, such as ET, Access Hollywood, Retroality.TV, and TVShowsonDVD.com to easier get your news updates from various sources! Fans who follow us, can create their own blog as well, if they wish! It is a win-win situation! So join us on Twitter!
On Facebook we have a page set up for fans where you can be a fan of SitcomsOnline, and view news stories, post pictures, talk to other members, and so much more. Yes, a Facebook Page for the website SitcomsOnline.com! Now you can talk with friends of SitcomsOnline.com when you're not even on SitcomsOnline! For all fans of the website, members of the message board and staff members! It's all sitcoms, all the time! I know many of you have Facebook and practically live there, so please join us there!
We will now be even easier to find...and spread the word to everyone out there to follow & join our Twitter and Facebook pages! The internet is getting very interactive, isn't it? Let us know what you think of all this on our Twitter and Facebook pages!
Bob's Burgers - "The Frond Files" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT)
Bob and Linda visit school and learn that their kids' essays about their fantasy version of Wagstaff are "too creative" and "offensive." Eugene transforms the school into a "Fart School for the Gifted" (watch out for Keyboard Jail); Tina, to her delight, depicts a world where she is romanced by countless zombie teenage boys; and Louise creates a school where she takes down a robotic Mr. Frond from the future ("We need more creamed corn!").
The Simpsons - "Diggs" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Bart is rescued from a confrontation with Springfield Elementary's bullies by Diggs (guest voice Daniel Radcliffe), a recent transfer student and aspiring champion in the niche sport of falconry. But, Bart soon discovers that Diggs wants to do more than just wrangle falcons: he wants to take to the sky himself.
The Simpsons - "The Man Who Grew Too Much" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
On a research trip, Lisa is shocked to discover that Sideshow Bob is now the chief scientist at a massive chemical engineering company, but her fears are allayed as she becomes enamored with his likeminded appreciation of high-culture. Meanwhile, Marge's attempt to preach healthy sexual practices to a teen church group goes awry.
Family Guy - "Mom's the Word" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Peter's mother passes away, he forms a special friendship with her longtime pal, Evelyn (guest voice Lauren Bacall), who attempts to seduce Peter. Meanwhile, Stewie is distraught when he understands the reality of death for the first time.
Liv and Maddie - "Slump-A-Rooney" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Maddie and Willow are excited to try out for the school's varsity softball team but Willow is in a slump and Maddie figures out why.
I Didn't Do It - "If It Takes Like a Brussels Sprout" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine and Logan invent a spray that makes vegetables taste even more delicious.
Austin & Ally - "Cupids & Cuties" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Trish is nervous about an upcoming visit from a boy she has a crush on and acts strangely when he takes her on a date.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.