Thursday, January 18, 2007
CBS also detailed its Super Bowl schedule for Feb. 4. CBS will kick off its coverage at noon ET with a Road to the Super Bowl 2007 season highlight show, followed by Phil Simms All-Iron Team: The Difference Makers at 1. A four-hour pre-game show then begins at 2, featuring reports from CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, as well as Early Show anchor and former sportscaster Hannah Storm. CBS Sports' Randy Cross will be doing live cut-ins with American soldiers in Iraq. The game itself is scheduled to kick off at 6:25 p.m. ET from Dolphin Stadium in Miami, Fla.
The post-Super Bowl show will be an episode of Criminal Minds. CBS will close the day with an airing of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson following local news shows.
CBS's TCA tour so far has been the most boring, but everyone knew that. The CW goes tomorrow and Fox on Saturday, should be more livelier.
NBC made a quick note following their tour yesterday and have announced that mid-season drama Raines will now premiere on Thursday, March 15 at 10 p.m. and will air Thursdays at 10 p.m. for 2 weeks, before moving to Fridays at 9 p.m. starting March 30. Jeff Goldblum stars. The show combines creative forces in the inventive police-drama that blends traditional noir storytelling with humor and intrigue.
The i Network has announced its February schedule to us. There are no regular schedule changes, as of now. So, it will remain the same schedule. They will though have a sitcom Valentine's Week from Feb. 12-16 with sitcom episodes dealing with love & romance. Green Acres, Growing Pains, and Mama's Family are featured. There is one Amen sighting even on Feb 22 at 10:30 p.m., following the special The Making of Amazing Grace.
We will keep you up to date if anything should change, but for now click HERE to view the highlights for February.
The Simpsons - "Yellow Subterfuge" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Principal Skinner promises the students that the best-behaved among them can take a ride in a submarine. When Skinner gives all the kids a clean slate, Bart believes even his own past indiscretions will be forgotten if he doesn't get into any more trouble. Meanwhile Lisa tries to help a cash-poor Krusty to turn things around by suggesting he sell the foreign rights to his shows.
Bob's Burgers - "Bob and Deliver" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
To Tina's delight, Bob becomes the substitute "Home Ec" teacher at her school and ends up creating a full-scale restaurant in the classroom. However, her excitement is short-lived as Bob's position causes father/daughter friction. But when Gene and Louise go to work for Bob's "school" restaurant, Linda must fend for herself at the family's "other" restaurant (aka Bob's Burgers).
Family Guy - "Into Harmony's Way" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When Peter and Quagmire discover that their singing voices create beautiful harmony together, they form a singing/songwriting team, in the vein of Simon and Garfunkel. However, tensions run high when fame gets to Peter's head.
American Dad - "Faking Bad" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
In this "Breaking Bad" parody, Hayley tries to fit in with a popular group of her former high school friends and, in the process, discovers Steve has an amazing ability to create incredibly realistic fake IDs. Sensing a business opportunity, Hayley builds out Steve's operation, but they don't count on having to deal with the other kingpin of the Langley Falls fake ID game: Kevin Ramage (Roger in disguise).
See Dad Run - "See Dad Run Christmas Into the Ground" (Nick at Nite, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Amy has to work on Christmas Eve, David promises to take care of everything but the stress of making the holiday perfect for the kids gets to him and he temporarily loses track of what Christmas is really about.
- "The Gift of the Maggies" (Nick at Nite, 8:30PM ET/PT - re-airs on NickMom at 10:00PM ET/PT)
Stephanie surprises the family with a visit from her dad at Christmas, but she's the one surprised by Maggie's unexpected reaction to his arrival. The kids are excited because they think another grandparent means more presents. Guest Star: Larry Wilmore.
Monday, December 9
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Watch Queen Latifah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Louie Anderson (Life with Louie/The Louie Show) - Louie appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kim Richards (Hello, Larry) - Kim chats on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Elise Neal (The Hughleys) - Elise is part of the guest panel on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Katey Sagal (8 Simple Rules/Married with Children) - Tune in to see Katey on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Donald Faison (The Exes/Scrubs) - Donald is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings. He will also be on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom discusses his role in Saving Mr. Banks on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- Lisa Whelchel (The Facts of Life) - Lisa appears on The Doctors, so check your local listings.