Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Nick at Nite February Highlights Sees Growing Pains and Tuesday Night Movies; NFL AFC Championship Game Scores Big for CBS
Anyway, Growing Pains will also join the regular schedule starting Feb. 19, airing Mon-Thurs back-to-back from 9-10pm, every night at 1:30am, Fri-Sat at 10:30pm, and Sundays at 9:30pm--all replacing Full House. Full House will still air every night at 1am & 5:30am, and also Fri-Sat at 10pm and Sundays at 9pm. In addition Full House will air on Nickelodeon Mon-Fri at 8:30pm starting Feb. 12.
Also on tap for Nick at Nite February are Tuesday Night movies. Airing Tuesdays at 9pm starting Feb. 20. You'll see movies like Crocodile Dundee. Click HERE to view the full Nick at Nite February details.
We shall bring you TV Land February when announced. We posted some of the highlights already on our message boards, but it is still not official.
Finally we leave you with the number one rated program of the season thus far. CBS Sports' coverage of the AFC Championship Game featuring the New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Jan. 21 (6:44-10:23 PM, ET), averaged 46.7 million viewers (26.4 rating/39 share), up +20% from 39.0 million in 2006 (Pittsburgh-Denver; 3:08-6:16 PM, ET) and up +5% from 2005's 44.3 million (New England-Pittsburgh; 6:37-9:50 PM, ET). Sunday's 46.7 million was the highest number of average viewers for the AFC Championship Game since New England-Miami on NBC in 1986 (47.5 million), over 21 years ago. The 46.7 million viewers for this year's AFC Championship Game was the most-watched non-Super Bowl program since the series finale of Friends on NBC (52.5 million on 5/6/04). The AFC Championship Game viewership peaked at 57.2 million (32.4 rating/45 share) from 10:00-10:23 PM.
To show you how big the Super Bowl is, last year the game did 90.7 million on ABC. With the NFL ratings up this year, can we see 100 million for this year's Super Bowl? We'll find out in 2 weeks.
How I Met Your Mother - "The Locket" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
On their way to Long Island for their wedding weekend, Robin and Barney come across a startling family discovery. Meanwhile, Marshall sees something online that changes the course of his entire journey back east, and Lily confronts Ted about letting go of Robin. Sherri Shepherd (“The View”) guest stars as Daphne, a woman on the same flight as Marshall; and Wayne Brady (“Let’s Make a Deal”) returns as Barney’s brother, James.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Kickstarter" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Business booms for Max and Caroline’s new cupcake walk-up window when word spreads about a shocking incident involving a rock star.
Mike & Molly - "Shoeless Molly Flynn" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Molly needs to adjust her spending habits on shoes if she wants to maintain harmony in her marriage.
Mom - "A Small Nervous Breakdown and a Misplaced Fork" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
goes on her first date since she stopped drinking. Meanwhile, Bonnie teaches her grandson Roscoe to gamble. Justin Long guest stars as Christy’s date, Adam.
My Crazy Roommate - "The Maid" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Brooke and Chloe argue about their maid and cleaning responsibilities.
Monday, December 9
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Watch Queen Latifah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Louie Anderson (Life with Louie/The Louie Show) - Louie appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kim Richards (Hello, Larry) - Kim chats on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Elise Neal (The Hughleys) - Elise is part of the guest panel on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Katey Sagal (8 Simple Rules/Married with Children) - Tune in to see Katey on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Donald Faison (The Exes/Scrubs) - Donald is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings. He will also be on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom discusses his role in Saving Mr. Banks on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- Lisa Whelchel (The Facts of Life) - Lisa appears on The Doctors, so check your local listings.