Wednesday, June 18, 2014
It wouldn't be summer without Teen Choice 2014! It's time to celebrate the hottest teen icons in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the web in the choicest, star-studded two-hour event airing live Sunday, August 10 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed on Fox. Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries lead the Teen Choice 2014 nominees with five nominations each. Teens can get all the latest Teen Choice 2014 news and sneak peeks at the show before it airs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/teenchoiceawards and on Twitter at @TeenChoiceGirl, and can join the conversation using #TeenChoice.
Starting today, fans ages 13-19 can vote once each day per category for their favorite Teen Choice 2014 "Wave One" nominees at www.teenchoiceawards.com. Host(s), performers, presenters and additional nominees will be announced soon. The nominees for Choice TV Show: Comedy are - Austin & Ally, Glee, New Girl, Sam & Cat and The Big Bang Theory. The comedy acting nominations were given to Ashton Kutcher, Ross Lynch, Chord Overstreet, Jim Parsons, Andy Samberg, Kaley Cuoco, Mindy Kaling, Laura Marano, Lea Michele, and Debby Ryan. Go vote to see the full list of nominees for "Wave One."
COZI TV, the network designed to deliver viewers an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience, announced it has signed affiliation agreements with LeSEA Broadcasting Network and OTA Broadcasting. Under the agreements, COZI TV will be launching this summer on the multicast channels of six local stations owned by LeSEA, including WHME in South Bend, Indiana; WHNO in New Orleans, Louisiana; KWHB in Tulsa, Oklahoma; KWHE in Honolulu, Hawaii; KWHS in Colorado Springs, Colorado; and WCVI in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, and two local stations owned by OTA, including KFFV in Seattle, Washington; and WBGN in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With this latest expansion, COZI TV is now available in more than 70 million U.S. homes or over 60 percent of the country. Launched last year by the NBC Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, COZI TV engages viewers with some of America's most beloved and iconic television series and hit movies combined with a warm and welcoming vibe. COZI TV's lineup includes Magnum, P.I., Charlie's Angels, The Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, Fantasy Island, The Avengers and Lone Ranger. With the addition of the LeSEA and OTA stations, COZI TV has more than 60 affiliates, serving nine of the top 10 U.S. television markets.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, October 25
The Middle - "Halloween VIII: The Heckoning" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Halloween approaches, Frankie is taken aback when she discovers that, if the circumstances ever arose where she and Mike got divorced, the kids would all choose to live with Mike. Meanwhile, Sue tries everything in her power to get her room back from Brick, and having to be so nice around girlfriend April all of the time leads Axl to lash out at his family.
American Housewife - "Westport Zombies" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie, jealous of Taylor’s friendship with neighbor Viv (Leslie Bibb), reluctantly competes in the Westport Halloween “Zombie Run” after she finds out they’ll both be running. Meanwhile, Greg and Anna-Kat get a little too much in character for the “zombie” part of the run’s obstacle course.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Louisween" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s Louis’ favorite holiday, and he makes every attempt to scare Jessica into the Halloween spirit, but she is buried in her word processor, drafting her first horror novel. Meanwhile, Emery and Evan debate costume choices, and Eddie and his crew are excited to party with high schoolers at Nicole’s house.
The Real O'Neals - "The Real Halloween" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Halloween arrives, or what Kenny refers to as “the gay Super Bowl,” he plans to go to Boystown to watch the festive costume parade. In an effort to prevent Kenny from attending, Eileen agrees to let him throw his own Halloween party at home. Eileen’s tolerance is ultimately tested when Kenny recruits Stuart and his gay friends to join the big party, and he makes a BIG costume change. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Shannon plan to pull off an epic Halloween prank.
Atlanta - "Junteenth" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Why my Auntie trying to make me go to one of these bougie Junteenth parties again? I don't like them sadity people and I'm gonna miss my shows. Le sigh.
Family Time - "Head of House" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When the Stallworths have an unexpected visitor, they learn of a vicious crime that took place in their home years ago.
Tuesday, October 25
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Catch Will on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Friends) - Matt is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Skylar Astin (Ground Floor) - Skylar is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman/Veronica's Closet/The Larry Sanders Show) and David Koechner (Another Period/Hank/The Office) - Mary and David are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John appears on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Scream Queens/Anything But Love) - Jamie Lee is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn plays a celeb guessing game with Rach, who’s serving up no-fail make-your-own takeout, on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. She will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Abbi Jacobson (Broad City) - Abbi will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. She will also be on the AOL Build Show 4pm.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don is a guest on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.