Monday, April 02, 2012
Effective starting tomorrow (April 3), The Facts of Life will be off of the TeenNick schedule. The '80s comedy was airing weekdays at 7am since March 12, but after just 16 airings, TeenNick has pulled it from the schedule. But that doesn't matter really, because if you get The Hub, you can watch The Facts of Life starting tonight in primetime Sun-Thurs at 9:30pm and an encore at 3:30am, as we mentioned. I guess you really do take the good, and take the bad, and there you have The Facts of Life!
Facts of Life is being replaced by Big Time Rush in the half-hour, so now that series will be back to the full hour. We hope Blair, Jo, Tootie, Natalie and Mrs. G return to the schedule soon, but at least you can still watch them on TV starting tonight on The Hub. One other schedule change of note for TeenNick is Full House being added to weekends at 11:00pm & 11:30pm starting April 7, replacing Malcolm in the Middle. That comedy will remain airing in the 4am hour on weekends though, so all is not lost. Full House will also continue to air every morning from 5-7am. Stay with us of course for any further updates.
MeTV Network announced affiliation agreements with Grant Broadcasting-owned WLAX/WEUX, LaCrosse/Eau Claire; WZDX, Huntsville; and KGCW Davenport. WLAX/WEUX, LaCrosse/Eau Claire launched on January 12, 2012 and carries MeTV Network over the air on channel 25.2 in LaCrosse and channel 48.2 in Eau Claire. WZDX, Huntsville will launch on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 and will carry MeTV Network over the air on channel 54.3. KGCW, Davenport will also launch on April 17, 2012 and will carry MeTV over the air on channel 26.3 and simulcasted in the same market, KLJB, Davenport will launch on the same day and will carry MeTV over the air on channel 18.3.
These additions and other signed affiliation agreements will bring MeTV Network's clearance to more than 77% of the country. MeTV now has more than 120 affiliates. Stay with us for further clearances as we hear them and of course if there are any new programming announcements & schedules.
Last Man Standing - "Eve's Boyfriend" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Eve has a new boyfriend but refuses to talk about him. After Vanessa pressures her for some good ol’ girl talk, Eve concedes and opens up, much to Vanessa’s joy. But when Mandy and Kristin catch wind that Eve’s boyfriend is taking part in the same overnight Junior ROTC camping trip as Eve, their past mistakes prompt them to be concerned.
The Neighbors - "Balle Balle!" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marty and Debbie are worried when Larry Bird tells them his Indian co-worker at the coffee shop has invited him to a traditional Indian wedding. Despite their pleas, Larry decides to attend without their approval and he and Jackie get carried away when trying to come up with a wedding gift. After Larry does research on Indian weddings, he concludes all weddings take place in “Bollywood” and decides to give his friend a full scale Bollywood number.
Enlisted - "Parade Duty" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
After Cody assigns the platoon "Parade Duty" Pete tries to inspire his team, but finds he is being sabotaged by his own brother. After things go terribly wrong, all three brothers learn a bit more about what it means to be a soldier in Rear D.
Raising Hope - "Baby Phat" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia are in desperate need of a vacation and, at Barney's suggestion, head to a resort for a little R&R. But the "resort" turns out to be a different kind of place than they were hoping for. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sabrina decide they want to have a baby.
Jessie - "Snack Attack" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jessie notices a famous casting director in the park and tries to impress him by volunteering to help his daughter befriend the Ross kids.
Dog with a Blog - "I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend but Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother.
Love That Girl - "Assets and Liabilities" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Delroy finds a way out of paying his taxes; Imunique and Jasmine are both into the same guy.
Friday, March 7
- Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Patrick Duffy (Step by Step) - Patrick discusses the new season of Dallas on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A.) - Scott joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judy Gold (All-American Girl) - Judy weighs in on hot topics on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea answers calls from the Foodie Phone Booth on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Stephanie discusses Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lena Dunham (Girls) - Lena will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement/Seinfeld) - Patrick appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Christine Lakin (Step by Step) - Christine is a guest on Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on VH1 at 10am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice) - Henry visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.