Friday, February 24, 2012
FX Orders 4th Season Of Animated Comedy Archer; Sitcom Stars On Talk Shows (Week of February 27, 2012)
FX has ordered season four of its Emmy(R) and Annie Award nominated animated series Archer, and FX Productions closed an overall production deal with the series' Executive Producers, Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, and their animation studio, Floyd County Productions. Archer was created by Adam Reed and Floyd County Productions and is executive produced by Reed and Matthew Thompson. The show is produced by FX Productions. Four all new episodes of Archer remain in season three with the season finale slated for Thursday, March 22 at 10:00 PM E/P. Compared to its season two averages, first-run episodes of Archer's third season are delivering ratings gains of 62% in Adults 18-34 (1.03 million), 44% in Adults 18-49 (1.58 million) and 32% in Total Viewers (2.0 million). Versus season one, Archer has grown 76% in Adults 18-48 and 67% in Adults 18-34. On a weekly basis, season three of Archer is averaging 3.31 million Total Viewers, 2.49 million Adults 18-49 and 1.64 million Adults 18-34. FX has ordered 13 episodes for the series' fourth season.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of February 27-March 2, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, February 27, 2012
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am, then chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT, and later visits The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Megan Fox (Hope & Faith) - Watch Megan on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Kathryn Hahn (Free Agents) - Kathryn drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) - Yvette guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Neil guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Rob Schneider (Rob/Men Behaving Badly) - Catch Rob on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Jennifer Westfeldt (Notes from the Underbelly) - Jennifer stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - The legendary Ms. White visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Penny Marshall (Laverne & Shirley) - Tune in to see Penny on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?/Taxi) - Tony appears on The Rosie Show at 7pm on OWN.
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Watch Neil on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed continues to make the rounds on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Tom Lennon (Reno 911!) - Tom visits the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Danny DeVito (Taxi/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Danny talks about The Lorax on NBC's Today between 7-9am. He appears later on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) - Alec guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family/Back to You/Out of Practice) - Ty appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse Tyler is on hand to talk about the hit show, what it's really like backstage with his co-stars, and even weighs in on teen exorcists on Anderson, so check your local listings.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days) - Catch Henry on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jay Baruchel (Undeclared/The Stones) - Jay appears on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Megan Mullally (Breaking In/Will & Grace) - Megan is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings and later she will be on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Jane Leeves (Hot in Cleveland/Frasier) - Jane visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Danny DeVito (Taxi/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Danny appears on Anderson, so check your local listings.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, March 26
The Simpsons - "Dad Behavior" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer finds a new app that makes his life much easier and outsources his father-son bonding. Meanwhile, Grampa finds that he is about to be a father again.
Bob's Burgers - "Aquaticism" / "Ain't Miss Debatin'" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
When Tina learns that the aquarium is in danger of closing, the Belcher children devise a scheme to keep it running. Meanwhile, Bob realizes that he could learn a thing or two from Linda’s customer service skills. Then, when Tina is recruited by the debate team, she finds unexpected success and an even more unexpected relationship. Meanwhile, Louise and Gene convince their parents to help fund a stop-motion movie focusing on a surprising subject matter.
Making History - "Chadwick's Angels" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
In need of a victory, the trio heads back to the 1990s to give Dan another shot at his childhood dream: finishing the infamous “Bellybuster” ice cream sundae at a local parlor. As Deb bonds with the parlor’s owner, Chris is on a mission to save a life in honor of his late British friend. But all of their plans are derailed when Dan runs into the bully that tormented him.
Family Guy - "Peter's Lost Youth" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter gets jealous of Lois when she upstages him at a Red Sox fantasy baseball camp. Meanwhile, Stewie runs away from home when Meg is left to babysit him.
The Last Man on Earth - "Find This Thing We Need To" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Carol makes a big discovery, enlisting Tandy and Erica to help her track down some answers. Meanwhile, Todd has a major breakthrough with Melissa.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.