Monday, December 19, 2011
That Girl is coming to MeTV Network's regular schedule on Monday, January 2, 2012 airing weekdays at 9:30PM ET/8:30PM CT and Sundays at 3:00 & 3:30PM ET. The hit show follows the antics of Ann Marie, played by Marlo Thomas, as she tries to make it big as an actress while living in New York City. The first 12 episodes will begin during a That Girl marathon on MeTV on New Year's Day beginning at 11AM ET/10AM CT through 5PM ET/4PM CT. As for the regular schedule, Taxi (which was airing weekdays at 10:30pm) will depart the weekday schedule and The Odd Couple will move from 9:30PM to 10:3 PM ET. Also, Bosom Buddies, which was airing Sunday afternoons at 3:00 & 3:30 PM ET, will take a break from the schedule. MeTV says, since their library of iconic and beloved shows are so expansive, they rest some shows from their line-up to make room for others. So, enjoy their new winter schedule and they thank you for watching MeTV Network! There will be no other changes to the MeTV line-up in January, so enjoy That Girl! View the episode info for the New Year's Day marathon.
Moving a bit earlier, MeTV will celebrate Christmas in style. Wake up Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to memorable holiday entertainment. Enjoy such holiday specials as The Little Drummer Boy, The Fat Albert Christmas Special and Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol when you tune in to the "MeTV Merry-Thon," Saturday and Sunday morning on MeTV! And if you're not in to that, you can also catch holiday-themed episodes from their classic series including The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Laverne & Shirley, Bonanza, The Bob Newhart Show, The Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Dobie Gillis, M*A*S*H, Taxi and The Honeymooners on Christmas Day. See the complete MeTV Merrython schedule.
MeTV also announced affiliation agreements with Gannett-owned KTVD-TV, Denver and Dispatch Broadcast Group-owned WTHR-TV, Indianapolis. Both affiliates will launch on January 1, 2012. KTVD-TV will carry MeTV over the air on channel 20.2, as well as on Comcast cable channel 250. WTHR-TV will carry MeTV over the air on channel 13.3, as well as on Comcast cable channel 248. With the addition of these two affiliates and other pending affiliation agreements, MeTV will cover well over 71% of the country. MeTV also recently got permission to air the network on WSAH, which is available close to the New York City area, but is actually operating from Bridgeport, Connecticut. MeTV replaces RTV on WSAH, but no idea when yet. So stay with us for further information on that and all other affiliate clearances!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (May)
05/03 - Mad About You - The Complete Series
05/03 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season One
05/10 - Newhart - The Complete Fifth Season
05/17 - Angie Tribeca - The Complete First Season
05/17 - The Facts of Life - The Final (Ninth) Season
05/24 - The Wonder Years - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, May 31
Fresh Off the Boat - "Tight Two" (ABC, 10:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Louis prides himself on being a fun dad, but after he has an accident and is forced to stay home with the boys, he scrambles to find ways to entertain the kids. And while Louis is stuck at home, Jessica struggles to manage the staff and the new takeout service at Cattleman’s Ranch.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Phillip Goldstein" (ABC, 10:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Eddie tries to befriend the only other Chinese kid in school (guest star Albert Tsai, “Trophy Wife”), but he’s in for a letdown after he finds out that they have nothing in common; Louis feels betrayed when Mitch (Paul Scheer) accepts a job at the rival Golden Saddle.
Tuesday, May 31
- Megan Fox (Hope & Faith) - Catch Megan on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Thomas Middleditch (Silicon Valley) - Thomas drops by Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) - Melissa is a guest on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Morris Chestnut (Out All Night) - Morris appears on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kunal Nayyar (The Big Bang Theory) - Kunal is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Rob Corddry (Ballers/The Winner) - Rob appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Paul F. Tompkins (DAG) - Paul is a guest on a repeat of The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore at 11:30pm on Comedy Central.
- Rob Lowe (The Grinder/Parks and Recreation) - Rob appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Maya Rudolph (Up All Night) - Maya talks about Maya and Marty on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Martin Short (Mulaney/The Martin Short Show) - Martin talks about Maya and Marty on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and in the 9am hour.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- David Schwimmer (Friends) - David will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Michael Urie (Partners) - Michael discusses hosting the 61st Drama Desk Awards on the AOL Build Show at 1:30pm.
- Ashley Tisdale (Clipped/The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) - Ashley discusses her first ever beauty line Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale on the AOL Build Show at 3pm.
- Jenna Elfman (Dharma & Greg/Courting Alex/Accidentally on Purpose) - Jenna and her husband Bodhi discuss their hit podcast Kicking and Screaming on the the AOL Build Show at 5pm.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan talks about Maya and Marty on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Laura Marano (Austin & Ally/Back to You) - Laura appears on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.