Friday, September 10, 2010
TV Land, TV One Schedule Changes for Evenings; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 13, 2010)
As for TV One, they will make changes starting Sept. 20. Sanford & Son will now remain in the 5pm hour, instead of the planned Half & Half, as will Good Times in the 6pm hour instead of the planned Good News. And finally Martin will remain in the 8pm & 11pm hours, instead of the planned Good Times at 8:30/11:30. There will be more TV One changes in October when Judge Karen's Court comes, so stay with us next week for that.
For now, view the updated TV Land and TV One Fall schedules.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Sept. 13-17, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 13, 2010
- Lisa Kudrow (Frends) - Catch Lisa on yet another repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- JoAnna Garcia (Better With You/Reba/Welcome to The Captain) - Catch Chris on an all-new Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am on CBS.
- Amy Yasbeck (Wings) - Watch Amy promote her book on her late husband John Ritter on The Today Show on NBC sometime between 7-9am, then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT and finally on HLN's The Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Catch Steven on The Joy Behar Show at 9pm on HLN.
- Ken Jeong (Community) - Catch Ken on an all-new Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Watch Will on LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Raven-Symone (That's So Raven/Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/Cosby Show) - Catch Raven on The Wendy Williams Show at midnight on BET or check your local stations.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Emmy nominated Julie Bowen appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Catch Danny on Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Watch Patty on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Catch Jason on an all-new The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - Catch The Shat on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS at 12:35am.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Watch Peter on The Wendy Williams Show so check your local listings and then on HLN's Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Jennifer Finnigan (Better With You/Committed) - Catch Jennifer on CBS's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am!
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Watch Jason promoting his new TV series on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, at 12:35am on NBC!
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Catch Will also on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35am on NBC!
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (Full House/Two of a Kind/So Little Time) - Catch the twins on The Ellen DeGeneres Show so check your listings for time.
- Joel McHale (Community) - Catch Joel on The Tonight Show on NBC at 11:35pm.
SITCOMS AIRING TONIGHT (May 20)
Raising Hope - "Not Indecent, but Not Quite Decent Enough Proposal" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
The Chance family meets Sabrina’s mother, Tamara (guest star Melanie Griffith), at the funeral of Sabrina’s grandmother, Nana (guest star Tippi Hedren). Nana’s last will and testament, revealed in a video she recorded before she died, has a big impact on Jimmy and Sabrina’s relationship.
The Goodwin Games - "Pilot" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Series Premiere)
Starring Scott Foley (“Scandal,” “Grey’s Anatomy”), Becki Newton (“Ugly Betty”) and T.J. Miller (“Our Idiot Brother,” “She’s Out Of My League”), the new inventive family comedy features three estranged siblings who return home after the loss of their beloved father (guest star Beau Bridges) and unexpectedly find themselves poised to inherit more than $20 million – if, and only if, they can adhere to their late father’s wishes. Read our review.
New Girl - "Cabin" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jess invites her divorced Mom and Dad (guest stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Rob Reiner) over for Thanksgiving dinner and enlists Nick and Cece to help her with a “Parent Trap” to reunite them. Meanwhile, Schmidt’s cousin, Big Schmidt (guest star Rob Riggle), visits, and Winston manipulates them into an escalating battle to prove their manhood.
The Mindy Project - "Danny Castellano Is My Gynecologist" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Mindy must find a new gynecologist, she asks Danny to assume the role. Eventually, he accepts – on the grounds that Mindy will feel too uncomfortable to go through with the exam. The two then play a game of chicken to see who will back out of the deal first. Meanwhile, Jeremy tricks Morgan and Betsy into helping him break into Mindy’s apartment to retrieve a valuable item.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Broken Hip" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Max and Caroline pay a high price for attempting to remove a street performer away from the entry to their cupcake shop. Comedian Andy Dick guest stars as J. Petto, a litigious puppeteer.
Rules of Engagement - "100th" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Series Finale)
Brenda goes into labor on Jennifer and Adam’s wedding day. Meanwhile, Russell and Timmy make an attempt at reconciliation and Audrey surprises Jeff, on the 100th episode and the seventh season finale.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Holographic Excitation" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart’s comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin makes a cameo appearance as himself.
Mike & Molly - "Windy City" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Season Finale)
Mike and Carl get stuck working at the Renaissance Faire after their boss, Patrick, gets dumped by Mike’s mother. Later, as a tornado descends on Chicago, Mike and Molly each confess important news to each other. Gerald McRaney guest stars as Police Captain Patrick Murphy, Mike’s boss. Jim Beaver guest stars as Dwight.