Friday, September 10, 2010
TV Land, TV One Schedule Changes for Evenings; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 13, 2010)
As for TV One, they will make changes starting Sept. 20. Sanford & Son will now remain in the 5pm hour, instead of the planned Half & Half, as will Good Times in the 6pm hour instead of the planned Good News. And finally Martin will remain in the 8pm & 11pm hours, instead of the planned Good Times at 8:30/11:30. There will be more TV One changes in October when Judge Karen's Court comes, so stay with us next week for that.
For now, view the updated TV Land and TV One Fall schedules.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Sept. 13-17, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 13, 2010
- Lisa Kudrow (Frends) - Catch Lisa on yet another repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- JoAnna Garcia (Better With You/Reba/Welcome to The Captain) - Catch Chris on an all-new Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am on CBS.
- Amy Yasbeck (Wings) - Watch Amy promote her book on her late husband John Ritter on The Today Show on NBC sometime between 7-9am, then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT and finally on HLN's The Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Catch Steven on The Joy Behar Show at 9pm on HLN.
- Ken Jeong (Community) - Catch Ken on an all-new Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Watch Will on LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Raven-Symone (That's So Raven/Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/Cosby Show) - Catch Raven on The Wendy Williams Show at midnight on BET or check your local stations.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Emmy nominated Julie Bowen appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Catch Danny on Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Watch Patty on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Catch Jason on an all-new The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - Catch The Shat on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS at 12:35am.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Watch Peter on The Wendy Williams Show so check your local listings and then on HLN's Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Jennifer Finnigan (Better With You/Committed) - Catch Jennifer on CBS's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am!
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Watch Jason promoting his new TV series on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, at 12:35am on NBC!
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Catch Will also on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35am on NBC!
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (Full House/Two of a Kind/So Little Time) - Catch the twins on The Ellen DeGeneres Show so check your listings for time.
- Joel McHale (Community) - Catch Joel on The Tonight Show on NBC at 11:35pm.
Bob's Burgers - "The Frond Files" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT)
Bob and Linda visit school and learn that their kids' essays about their fantasy version of Wagstaff are "too creative" and "offensive." Eugene transforms the school into a "Fart School for the Gifted" (watch out for Keyboard Jail); Tina, to her delight, depicts a world where she is romanced by countless zombie teenage boys; and Louise creates a school where she takes down a robotic Mr. Frond from the future ("We need more creamed corn!").
The Simpsons - "Diggs" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Bart is rescued from a confrontation with Springfield Elementary's bullies by Diggs (guest voice Daniel Radcliffe), a recent transfer student and aspiring champion in the niche sport of falconry. But, Bart soon discovers that Diggs wants to do more than just wrangle falcons: he wants to take to the sky himself.
The Simpsons - "The Man Who Grew Too Much" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
On a research trip, Lisa is shocked to discover that Sideshow Bob is now the chief scientist at a massive chemical engineering company, but her fears are allayed as she becomes enamored with his likeminded appreciation of high-culture. Meanwhile, Marge's attempt to preach healthy sexual practices to a teen church group goes awry.
Family Guy - "Mom's the Word" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Peter's mother passes away, he forms a special friendship with her longtime pal, Evelyn (guest voice Lauren Bacall), who attempts to seduce Peter. Meanwhile, Stewie is distraught when he understands the reality of death for the first time.
Liv and Maddie - "Slump-A-Rooney" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Maddie and Willow are excited to try out for the school's varsity softball team but Willow is in a slump and Maddie figures out why.
I Didn't Do It - "If It Takes Like a Brussels Sprout" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine and Logan invent a spray that makes vegetables taste even more delicious.
Austin & Ally - "Cupids & Cuties" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Trish is nervous about an upcoming visit from a boy she has a crush on and acts strangely when he takes her on a date.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Jason appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.