Friday, September 10, 2010
TV Land, TV One Schedule Changes for Evenings; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 13, 2010)
As for TV One, they will make changes starting Sept. 20. Sanford & Son will now remain in the 5pm hour, instead of the planned Half & Half, as will Good Times in the 6pm hour instead of the planned Good News. And finally Martin will remain in the 8pm & 11pm hours, instead of the planned Good Times at 8:30/11:30. There will be more TV One changes in October when Judge Karen's Court comes, so stay with us next week for that.
For now, view the updated TV Land and TV One Fall schedules.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Sept. 13-17, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 13, 2010
- Lisa Kudrow (Frends) - Catch Lisa on yet another repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- JoAnna Garcia (Better With You/Reba/Welcome to The Captain) - Catch Chris on an all-new Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am on CBS.
- Amy Yasbeck (Wings) - Watch Amy promote her book on her late husband John Ritter on The Today Show on NBC sometime between 7-9am, then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT and finally on HLN's The Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Catch Steven on The Joy Behar Show at 9pm on HLN.
- Ken Jeong (Community) - Catch Ken on an all-new Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Watch Will on LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Raven-Symone (That's So Raven/Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/Cosby Show) - Catch Raven on The Wendy Williams Show at midnight on BET or check your local stations.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Emmy nominated Julie Bowen appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Catch Danny on Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Watch Patty on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and then on ABC's The View at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Catch Jason on an all-new The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - Catch The Shat on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS at 12:35am.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Watch Peter on The Wendy Williams Show so check your local listings and then on HLN's Joy Behar Show at 9pm.
- Jennifer Finnigan (Better With You/Committed) - Catch Jennifer on CBS's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35am!
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Watch Jason promoting his new TV series on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, at 12:35am on NBC!
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development/Mike O'Malley Show) - Catch Will also on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35am on NBC!
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (Full House/Two of a Kind/So Little Time) - Catch the twins on The Ellen DeGeneres Show so check your listings for time.
- Joel McHale (Community) - Catch Joel on The Tonight Show on NBC at 11:35pm.
The Middle - "The Wind Chimes" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie pleads with a mean and unyielding Rita Glossner (Brooke Shields) to take down her wind chimes, whose noise is driving the Heck family crazy. Meanwhile, Axl and Hutch find a ratty, old couch abandoned on the street and try to figure out a way to retrieve it, instead of complaining to a pretzel manufacturer for skimping on the salt, Brick instead commits himself to coming up with a new pretzel snack idea for the company, and Sue informs the family that she and Darrin are dating again.
Suburgatory - "No, You Can't Sit With Us" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa takes a young social outcast under her wing, she decides to mentor her protégée for the Miss Chatswin pageant to make a statement to Chatswin society. The pageant rivalry between Tessa and Dalia comes to a head and Tessa finds herself stooping to Dalia’s level to win. Meanwhile, George, Noah, Fred and Victor go on a boy’s weekend camping trip where Fred accidently loses Victor in the wilderness.
Modern Family - "Australia" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The entire family tags along as Phil fulfills his mom’s wish for him to return to his roots and visit the country where he was conceived, Australia. Unfortunately, Phil’s attempts to embrace his native land are met by a lot of rejection, while Jay and Claire let work eat into vacation time, and Mitch and Cam get reacquainted with an old friend (guest star Rhys Darby) they can’t stand but is now a big-time celebrity in Australia.
Mixology - "Dominic & Kacey" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After countless meaningless hookups, Kacey confronts Dominic about their relationship status and is taken aback by his response. Dominic then finds himself in unfamiliar territory and turns to Tom of all people for advice. Meanwhile, Maya and Fab try to help a drunken Liv, who has been knocking back drinks all night, after they spot a flock of bar vultures eyeing her. And the chance of hooking up with someone is being hampered for Bruce and Cal as they fend off a table interloper.
Melissa & Joey - "More Than Roommates" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel wants to get rid of the ugly chair that Joe inherited from his late grandmother.
Baby Daddy - "Livin' on a Prom" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Ben tries to score Bon Jovi tickets for Bonnie; Riley and Danny act as prom chaperones.
Hot in Cleveland - "Elka Takes a Lover" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
On the eve of Victoria's big movie premiere, Emmy (Jennifer Love Hewitt) visits with some surprising news while Elka announces she'staken a younger lover (Chris Elliott).
The Soul Man - "Back in the Day" (TV Land, 11:00PM ET/PT)
A disagreement between Stamps and Kim causes Boyce and Lolli to reminisce about the early days of their relationship. Deion Sanders guest stars.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "A Stalker for Hire" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jennifer and the guys think Joseph hired Leslie's stalker.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "Being Responsible" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jennifer's fearful of getting tested for HIV.
Wednesday, April 23
- Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Watch Sally on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Timothy Simons (Veep) - Timothy drops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim appears on on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. He will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) - Chris will be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse is a guest on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- David Alan Grier (Bad Teacher/Life with Bonnie/DAG) - David appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari is a guest on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Max Charles (The Neighbors) - Max will be on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Christine Lakin Step by Step) - Christine will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am all this week.