Monday, May 03, 2010
We finally have the May 2010 highlights for Nick at Nite. All this week, it is Glenn Martin: "Jackie of all Trades" week with episodes airing at 10:30pm from Monday to Friday of this week. An all-new episode ends the stunt on Friday, May 7 at 10:30pm, as Glenn Martin moves to a new night and time (Fridays at 10:30pm). Turning 40 and realizing she hasn't done anything with her life, Jackie leaps at the chance to join her favorite '80s band on tour. Meanwhile, Conor tries miserably to physically compete against Wendy. Then the very next night, Saturday, May 8, it's "The Mom Squad" stunt! The mothers of Nick at Nite are teaming up! Check out this full night of maternal madness that's guaranteed to deliver lots of laughs from 10pm-1am. Catch back-to-back George Lopez and The Nanny, and an episode each of Everybody Hates Chris and Malcolm in the Middle in the 12am hour.
The week of Monday, May 24 through Thursday, May 27, it's Malcolm in the Middle: Mischief, Mayhem and Malcolm marathon from 8pm-10pm each night! Believe it or not, Nick at Nite has got the four most honest brothers in the world lined up for a stunt that can't be missed! This is all leading up to the Nick at Nite premiere of the movie Big Fat Liar on Sunday, May 30 at 9pm! Catch this theatrical hit starring Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the Middle) as a 14 year-old boy who faces the dread of summer-school after his school report is lost to a movie producer.
Other highlights for the month include a premiere of another Glenn Martin episode: "Funshine, U.S.A!" airing Friday, May 21 at 10:30pm. Jackie tires of raising her family in an RV and talks Glenn into looking into a new subdivision. The family immediately falls in love with the clean and happy neighborhood, but Jackie soon discovers the ugly truth behind the facade.
View the full Nick at Nite May 2010 schedule and highlights.
Gospel Music Channel (GMC) continues to acquire TV series to bolster its line-up. The latest acquisition starts TODAY (Monday, May 3). The '80s family drama Highway to Heaven starring Michael Landon has been acquired and it will air weekdays at 8am and 9am with an encore play in the afternoon at 1pm and 2pm. Yes, this means with this addition, there will be plenty of schedule changes made to the schedule. Highway to Heaven will replace an hour each of Sister, Sister and Cosby from 8-10am, but Cosby will remain in the primetime 11pm hour though Sister, Sister is now gone from the weekday schedule (it will remain in the Saturday morning block). At 10am an early airing of recently added Early Edition will air replacing an hour of Amen, which will remain in the late night 1am hour. In the 11am hour a daytime airing of Joan of Arcadia is added cutting the Joyful Noise Cafe to the 12pm hour only. As mentioned earlier, Highway to Heaven will air also 1pm and 2pm replacing Dr. Quinn's afternoon airings, which slides to 3pm and 4pm, replacing Promised Land and Sue Thomas F.B.eye. This means Promised Land is now off the schedule, but Sue Thomas will remain at 8pm. Dr. Quinn's evening hours of 6pm and 7pm remain, as does Doc at 5pm.
View the full schedule for Gospel Music Channel (GMC) starting TODAY.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.