Wednesday, May 19, 2010
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM Undercover Boss
10:00PM CSI: Miami
8:00PM How I Met Your Mother
8:30PM Rules of Engagement
9:00PM Two and a Half Men
9:30PM Mike & Molly (NEW!)
10:00PM Hawaii Five-0 (NEW!)
9:00PM NCIS: Los Angeles
10:00PM The Good Wife
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM The Defenders (NEW!)
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory
8:30PM &#*! Mt Dad Says (NEW!)
10:00PM The Mentalist
9:00PM CSI: NY
10:00PM Blue Bloods (NEW!)
8:00PM-10:00PM Crime Repeats
10:00PM 48 Hours Mystery
Returning series: None, as of now.
New series: Criminals Minds 2.0.
NOTES: Canceled are Accidentally on Purpose, Gary Unmarried, Cold Case, NUMB3RS, Miami Medical, Old Christine, and Ghost Whisperer. The latter two are in contention to be picked-up by ABC with Ghost Whisperer more likely to get a pick-up from ABC. More to come, check back...
Discuss CBS's 2010-11 line-up and view the full press release.
TNT and TBS today unveiled a broad array of plans for new programming, including several comedy projects that are being considered for TBS and a host of projects in development for TNT. The two cable giants staged a joint Upfront presentation in New York, with appearances by a legion of stars, including TBS's Conan O'Brien, George Lopez and Ice Cube; and TNT's Kyra Sedgwick, Ray Romano, Andre Braugher, Scott Bakula, Jada Pinkett Smith, Dylan McDermott, Timothy Hutton, Noah Wyle, Jason Lee, Alfre Woodard, Ben McKenzie, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Breckin Meyer and Angie Harmon.
We'll only cover TBS, as they are focused on comedy. TBS will expand its programming lineup sharply in 2010 and 2011. Conan O'Brien's new late-night show will debut Monday, Nov. 8 at 11pm. He will be followed by Lopez Tonight at a new time of 12am, the hit late-night show starring George Lopez that debuted in 2009. TBS's lineup also includes the original series My Boys, Are We There Yet?, and the new animated series Neighbors from Hell.
In addition, TBS has acquired exclusive cable rights to the CBS series The Big Bang Theory, beginning in fall 2011, as we mentioned yesterday. TBS has also as we mentioned, greenlit the original series Glory Daze (working title), a 1980s-set comedy that centers on four buddies who navigate college life and pledge a fraternity. The ensemble cast includes Tim Meadows and is from TBS Productions, Warner Horizon Television and executive producers Walt Becker (Van Wilder) and Michael LeSieur (You, Me and Dupree).
TBS has these one-hour scripted series in development (they have not been picked-up to series yet, these are just pilots):
The Wedding Band – The writing team of Josh Lobis and Darin Moiselle (South Park) and executive producer Mike Tollin (Smallville) introduce a fresh comedy that centers on four friends. Some are married and some are single, all with day jobs and responsibilities, but they share one thing in common: They are in a wedding band. The Wedding Band comes to TBS from FremantleMedia.
The Rabbit Factory – From executive producer/writer Alan Loeb (New Amsterdam), executive producer Steven Pearl (The Beast) and Lionsgate Television, this series follows the detective team of Mike Lomax and Terry Biggs, two characters from the book series by Marshall Karp. Recently widowed Lomax and recently married Biggs work to protect and serve, navigating the daily challenges of their jobs while tackling their personal lives.
The Catch – Executive producer/writer Vic Levin (Mad About You) and executive producer Chris Albrecht focus on a widower who re-enters the world of dating, only to learn that he is quite the catch.
TBS has these animated series in development (they have not been picked-up to series yet, these are just pilots):
Good and Evel – Olive Productions (Stanley Tucci, Steve Buscemi and Wren Arthur), Gotham Group (Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and Lee Stollman), Lionsgate Television and executive producer/writer Glenn Eichler (The Colbert Report, Beavis & Butt-Head) introduce the ultimate dysfunctional family. Voiced by acclaimed actors Tucci (Julie & Julia, The Lovely Bones) and Buscemi (Fargo), the show centers on Jack Good, a moral, upstanding family man, and his nefarious twin brother, Bo Evel, a rebel and drunk who's been in and out of prison.
The Black Family – Executive producer/writer Ali LeRoi (Everybody Hates Chris, TBS's Are We There Yet?); executive producer/artist Todd Goldman; executive producers Keenan Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans (White Chicks); and executive producer Rick Alvarez (Dance Flick) introduce a blended interracial family, the Blacks.
In addition to original entertainment programming, TNT and TBS are home to marquee sports, including the NBA, Major League Baseball and NASCAR. Turner recently announced a blockbuster agreement that will bring the NCAA men's basketball tournament to the networks – along with sister network truTV – starting in 2011. The deal with Turner and partner CBS includes staging the Final Four and men's championship game on TBS every other year, starting in 2016.
How I Met Your Mother - "Daisy" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Soft Opening" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Business booms for Max and Caroline’s new cupcake walk-up window when word spreads about a shocking incident involving a rock star.
Mike & Molly - "Rich Man, Poor Girl" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Victoria brings home a new boyfriend and the entire family wonders if he’s finally “the one.”
Mom - "Belgian Waffles and Bathroom Privileges" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Christy has trouble accepting how much easier life is with Bonnie in the house. Meanwhile, Baxter sets up camp in the driveway.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today between 7-9am. Finally, he chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He will also be on WPIX Morning News at 8:45AM in New York and on HuffPost Live.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Jason appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/Silver Spoons) - Jason visits NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer is a guest on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy appears on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.