Tuesday, May 18, 2010
ABC Upfront 2010-11: Fall 2010 Schedule; The Big Bang Theory Heads to Syndication in Fall 2011 on TBS and Locals
7:00PM America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00PM Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
9:00PM Desperate Housewives
10:00PM Brothers & Sisters
8:00PM Dancing with the Stars
8:00PM No Ordinary Family(NEW!)
9:00PM Dancing with the Stars: The Results
10:00PM Detroit 1-8-7 (NEW!)
8:00PM The Middle
8:30PM Better Together (NEW!)
9:00PM Modern Family
9:30PM Cougar Town
10:00PM The Whole Truth (NEW!)
8:00PM My Generation (NEW!)
9:00PM Grey's Anatomy
10:00PM Private Practice
8:00PM Secret Millionaire (New to ABC)
9:00PM Body of Proof (NEW!)
8:00PM Saturday Night College Football
New: Off the Map, Happy Endings, Mr. Sunshine. More new mid-season series will be announced at a later date.
Returning: V, Supernanny, The Bachelor. Possibly more soon.
The Bachelor will air from 8-10pm starting in January on Monday nights, before Dancing with the Stars returns in mid-March.
NOTES: New comedies Mr. Sunshine and Happy Endings could still launch in the fall (likely Wednesdays at 10) if The Whole Truth can't recast the lead in time. Also, two alternative series from this past season Shark Tank and Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution are still in contention for a mid-season return, as is Wife Swap but they haven't been picked-up yet. V could return as early as November on Tuesdays at 9PM following the conclusion of Dancing with the Stars. ABC is likely going to schedule tropical medical drama Off the Map after Desperate Housewives on Sundays at 10pm (the original Grey's slot) in the spring after Brothers and Sisters concludes its season (only 18 episodes). CBS has canceled both Old Christine and Ghost Whisperer, so there is a chance ABC can pick one or both of those up.
The upfront presentation for ABC is at 4pm ET. Stay tuned later for a recap.
Discuss ABC's 2010-11 line-up and also you can view complete program information.
The Big Bang Theory, network television's No. 1 comedy series among Adults 18–49 and Adults 25–54, is set for a multiplatform off-network syndication launch in Fall 2011 on the Fox Television Stations in local syndication and Turner Broadcasting's TBS on cable, through a strategic partnership with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
The Fox-owned stations have acquired the exclusive off-network broadcast television rights in the following 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Houston, Phoenix, Miami, Orlando and Baltimore. Stations will be able to air it in early evenings and late fringe.
On cable, TBS will be the exclusive provider of off-network episodes of The Big Bang Theory and will also commence airing the series in fall 2011 as a weekday strip. TBS will be able to air it in primetime.
TBS will pay about $1.5 million per episode with broadcast stations paying about $500,000 per episode. Read the full press release.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight (Saturday, March 8)
Monday, March 10
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.