Monday, April 09, 2007
Comcast's On-Demand channel TubeTime has returned classic '80s sitcom Diff'rent Strokes to its service. Instead of going in order, this time the show is categorized into three categories: Classic Episodes, Very Special Episodes, and Janet Jackson Episodes. Among the classic episodes are the pilot, "The Spanking," "Arnold's Hero," and "Birds & Bees." The Very Special Episodes are the classic multiple part episodes that the show is famous for, some include: "The Bank Job," "The Bicycle Man", and "The Wedding." And the Janet Jackson episodes include: "First Love," "The Music Man," and "The Houseguest." Now some are not available yet, as new episodes are added each week, so keep checking the Comcast website by clicking HERE.
Let's hope we get Season 3 on DVD sometime soon. I hope by the end of the summer.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, August 29
Last Man Standing - "Parenting Bud" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Mike notices a bump on Bud’s head, Bud explains that he was jumped the other night while unloading his truck at the pot shop. While Vanessa says she knew all along that Bud’s business would cause trouble, Mike isn’t ready to think of his dad getting older and tries to suggest ways that Bud can protect himself. Later, Vanessa talks with the girls about their responsibility to care for her and Mike when they reach a certain age.
Last Man Standing - "Project Mandy" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
For a class project, Many has to showcase her clothing designs at a student fashion show and asks Eve to fill in as a model. After the show, the Baxter’s are beaming with pride for Mandy’s success, until she declares that she’s decided to quit school and use the money Mike and Vanessa set aside for college to make and sell some of her designs. Mike especially doesn’t like the idea of Mandy abandoning her education right when she is finally getting her act together, and the rest of the family isn’t shy to provide their opinions either. But when Mike goes to talk to her, he finds out that Grandpa Bud has complicated things.
Friday, August 29
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Catch Kathy on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kelsey Grammer (Partners/Frasier/Cheers) - Kelsey is a guest on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark appears on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Ariana Grande (Sam & Cat/Victorious) - Ariana performs live on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.