We don't have final numbers for the first four nights for Week 15, so we won't bring that to you...we apologize. The analysis is also not in session today due to plenty of repeats, we will return next week with both, but how the sitcoms did are available today:
Week 15 numbers (first four nights, Mon-Thu):
Total Viewers: N/A
Adults 18-49: N/A
Last Sunday Sitcoms (counts for week of Dec. 18-24)
- Reba (The CW) 2 episodes - Two repeats tonight, 2.54 and 1.71 million.
- American Dad (Fox) - A repeat at a special time of 7pm did just 1.91 million...but it was Christmas Eve.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS) 3 episodes - Three repeats on Christmas Day. 8pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm. They all did pretty bad. 3.54, 3.46 and 4.54 million.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) - A repeat on Christmas Day did 5.9 million, jumping a lot from the lead-in.
- CW Monday Comedies: Chris, All of Us, Girfriends, The Game. A repeat episode of Chris started it off with 1.38 million. The rest were also in repeats and were all higher and ranged 1.4 to 1.57 million.
- Big Day (ABC) 2 episodes - Two new episodes both were series lows. 3.97 and 3.83 million. I wonder if ABC will pull it after this week?
- The King of Queens (CBS) - CBS aired a repeat this week and it did OK with 7.72 million.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) - Last week CBS aired a repeat of How I Met Your Mother and did just 6.0 million, this week Men did 8.1 million for a repeat.
- George Lopez (ABC) 4 episodes - The 4 episode marathon encores did a bit better than last week. Last week ABC aired 3 episodes and they did: 8pm did 4.34 million, 8:30 did 4.88 million and 9:30pm did 4.82 million. This week it aired 8-10pm and went up each half-hour: 4.58, 4.65, 5.07 and 5.17 million.
- My Name is Earl (NBC) - NBC aired repeats of its four-comedies tonight, all went down each half hour. So, this was the highest of the bunch with a 4.4/7 fast national rating. We don't have final numbers for this night yet.
- The Office (NBC) - A repeat did 3.6/6 fast national rating, again not final yet.
- Scrubs (NBC) - NBC's sitcom repeat drop continued with a 2.8/5 fast national rating for this repeat.
- 30 Rock (NBC) - And the drop concluded at 9:30 with just a 2.6/4 rating for this struggling sitcom.
Airing tonight (Sunday) are repeats of American Dad on Fox and Reba on The CW.
Summing it up. Two and a Half Men, The King of Queens, and 9:30pm airing of George Lopez were impressive for the week. Everything else was OK (such as The Office and My Name is Earl) or just plain old terrible (such as Big Day and 30 Rock).