Friday, December 07, 2012
MeTV Network January 2013 Has Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of December 10, 2012)
It was only last Friday we told you about MeTV Network airing an I Dream of Jeannie stunt in memory of the late Larry Hagman and we hinted if the sitcom would be joining the actual MeTV line-up soon? Now we can tell you! I Dream of Jeannie will indeed join The MeTV Network regular schedule as part of their "new year" schedule starting December 31. But that's not all! The classic sitcom Bewitched will also join The MeTV Network line-up! As we have seen many times before on television, both sitcoms will be paired together and air back-to-back. Both series will air in the 8pm ET hour beginning Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 only on The MeTV Network. Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie will replace Remington Steele on the schedule and that drama will be totally off the line-up for now.
The rest of the line-up will have minor changes. Wagon Train joins the Saturday western line-up. Returning to the schedule are The Odd Couple and Honey West, while MeTV Network will bring in The Saint and Mr. Lucky in the overnight on Sunday nights. As we mentioned, Remington Steele is going to leave the schedule, as are the following shows: The Honeymooners, Cheers, Branded, & The Guns of Will Sonnett Schedule highlights include Dobie Gillis returning to weekdays, airing at 5am, while The Odd Couple returns to the schedule and will air in primetime at 10pm. As for upcoming stunts, the MeTV Sunday Showcase on Sunday, Dec. 23 will feature classic animated holiday specials from 3-7pm. Airing will be The First Snow of Winter, The Forgotten Toys, He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special, A Snow White Christmas, and Cricket on the Hearth. We'll come back and detail the sitcom Christmas episodes airing on The MeTV Network but you can expect holiday episodes on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and even shows on hiatus might pop-up like Taxi.
View the full MeTV Network January 2013 schedule. Now last Friday we also mentioned that I Dream of Jeannie would be back on TV for sure in late 2013 (yes almost a year away, hmm). Now what did we mean by that? Well we can't officially say yet but more I Dream of Jeannie, and also Bewitched as well, are to come in late 2013! Stay with us for continued updates!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of December 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, December 10, 2012
- Ted Danson (Cheers/Becker) - Watch Ted on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake stops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Laura Linney (The Big C) - Laura is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy/American Dad!/The Cleveland Show) - Seth appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nathan Lane (Encore! Encore!/Charlie Lawrence) - Nathan visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Judy Greer (Mad Love/Miss Guided/Arrested Development) - Judy guest co-hosts Anderson Live, so check your local listings.
- Valerie Bertinelli (Hot in Cleveland/One Day at a Time) - Valerie guest co-hosts Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - Catch Betty on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Laura Linney (The Big C) - Laura continues to make the rounds on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Jami Gertz (The Neighbors/Still Standing/Square Pegs) - Jami appears on The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
- Constance Zimmer (Good Morning, Miami) - Constance is a guest on The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
- Joey Lawrence (Melissa & Joey/Brotherly Love/Gimme a Break!) - Joey bakes gingerbread men cookies on Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Watch Beth on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/Lost at Home) - Connie visits Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Nadine Velazquez (My Name Is Earl) - Nadine is a guest on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Catch Jamie on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Zachary Knighton (Happy Endings/Life on a Stick) - Zachary appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations. He will also be on Joy Behar: Say Anything! at 6pm on Current.
- Bette Midler (Bette) - Watch Bette on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark appears on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Teri Polo (Man Up!/I'm with Her) - Teri shows Marie how to make her favorite holiday decorations on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
SITCOMS AIRING TONIGHT (May 22)
The Middle - "The Graduation" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Season Finale)
As graduation day approaches, tension begins to build between Frankie and Axl when he ignores her requests for answers about the graduation party she's planning for his special day. Meanwhile, Sue hopes that the sixth time's the charm as she once again attempts to pass her driver's test; and during his final days of elementary school, a forgetful Brick is reminded by Vice Principal Dunlap (Marion Ross) that he's the class historian and is responsible for putting together a slideshow highlighting the last four years of school for the school assembly.
Modern Family - "Mistery Date" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Claire takes Manny and Luke along to Alex's academic decathlon for the weekend, Phil attempts to throw together a boys' night at the house, inviting a fellow Bulldog alum (guest star Matthew Broderick) he just met -- but their wires are definitely crossed. Meanwhile, the pressure is on for Alex at the decathlon, Manny and Luke bar mitzvah hop at the hotel trying to find a cute girl, and Cam and Mitch arrange for quite the surprise baby gift for Jay and Gloria.
Modern Family - "Goodnight, Gracie" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Season Finale)
Everyone flies down to Florida to be with Phil after his mom's passing. Claire helps Phil with Gracie's last wish for Frank, and the kids reflect on the gifts grandma left for them. Gloria has to contend with an outstanding arrest warrant in Florida, Cam finds himself fitting right into an elderly women's group at Frank's retirement community, and Jay runs into a pivotal person from his past.
How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life) - "How to Live with Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Max stressing out over the opening of his second comedy club, and a lawsuit that comes with it, Max and Polly are butting heads - with Max eating anything in sight to calm his nerves. Meanwhile, Polly helps Julian figure out his feelings for his new girlfriend.