Friday, December 07, 2012
MeTV Network January 2013 Has Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of December 10, 2012)
It was only last Friday we told you about MeTV Network airing an I Dream of Jeannie stunt in memory of the late Larry Hagman and we hinted if the sitcom would be joining the actual MeTV line-up soon? Now we can tell you! I Dream of Jeannie will indeed join The MeTV Network regular schedule as part of their "new year" schedule starting December 31. But that's not all! The classic sitcom Bewitched will also join The MeTV Network line-up! As we have seen many times before on television, both sitcoms will be paired together and air back-to-back. Both series will air in the 8pm ET hour beginning Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 only on The MeTV Network. Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie will replace Remington Steele on the schedule and that drama will be totally off the line-up for now.
The rest of the line-up will have minor changes. Wagon Train joins the Saturday western line-up. Returning to the schedule are The Odd Couple and Honey West, while MeTV Network will bring in The Saint and Mr. Lucky in the overnight on Sunday nights. As we mentioned, Remington Steele is going to leave the schedule, as are the following shows: The Honeymooners, Cheers, Branded, & The Guns of Will Sonnett Schedule highlights include Dobie Gillis returning to weekdays, airing at 5am, while The Odd Couple returns to the schedule and will air in primetime at 10pm. As for upcoming stunts, the MeTV Sunday Showcase on Sunday, Dec. 23 will feature classic animated holiday specials from 3-7pm. Airing will be The First Snow of Winter, The Forgotten Toys, He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special, A Snow White Christmas, and Cricket on the Hearth. We'll come back and detail the sitcom Christmas episodes airing on The MeTV Network but you can expect holiday episodes on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and even shows on hiatus might pop-up like Taxi.
View the full MeTV Network January 2013 schedule. Now last Friday we also mentioned that I Dream of Jeannie would be back on TV for sure in late 2013 (yes almost a year away, hmm). Now what did we mean by that? Well we can't officially say yet but more I Dream of Jeannie, and also Bewitched as well, are to come in late 2013! Stay with us for continued updates!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of December 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, December 10, 2012
- Ted Danson (Cheers/Becker) - Watch Ted on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake stops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Laura Linney (The Big C) - Laura is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy/American Dad!/The Cleveland Show) - Seth appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nathan Lane (Encore! Encore!/Charlie Lawrence) - Nathan visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Judy Greer (Mad Love/Miss Guided/Arrested Development) - Judy guest co-hosts Anderson Live, so check your local listings.
- Valerie Bertinelli (Hot in Cleveland/One Day at a Time) - Valerie guest co-hosts Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - Catch Betty on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Laura Linney (The Big C) - Laura continues to make the rounds on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Jami Gertz (The Neighbors/Still Standing/Square Pegs) - Jami appears on The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
- Constance Zimmer (Good Morning, Miami) - Constance is a guest on The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
- Joey Lawrence (Melissa & Joey/Brotherly Love/Gimme a Break!) - Joey bakes gingerbread men cookies on Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Watch Beth on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/Lost at Home) - Connie visits Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Nadine Velazquez (My Name Is Earl) - Nadine is a guest on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Catch Jamie on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Zachary Knighton (Happy Endings/Life on a Stick) - Zachary appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations. He will also be on Joy Behar: Say Anything! at 6pm on Current.
- Bette Midler (Bette) - Watch Bette on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark appears on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Teri Polo (Man Up!/I'm with Her) - Teri shows Marie how to make her favorite holiday decorations on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
The Goldbergs - "Lame Gretzky" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Even though he is terrible, Adam tries his best at ice hockey and hopes to impress Murray. Likewise, Murray works hard to show he enjoys watching Adam make home movies. Later, after starting a fight on the ice during a game, Adam gets suspended from playing hockey and admits to Murray his real intentions. Meanwhile, Beverly drives Erica crazy about her S.A.T.s.
Trophy Wife - "The Wedding - Part One" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Kate finds Pete’s old wedding videos with Diane and Jackie, she realizes she robbed herself of that special memory by eloping and is now determined to have a redo and plans her dream wedding. Meanwhile, Diane decides to take her relationship with Russ Bradley Morrison public and Jackie struggles to tell Bert she’s dating Sad Steve. A star-studded episode with Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”), Dennis Haysbert (“24”), and Nat Faxon (“Ben and Kate”) guest starring.
New Girl - "Fired Up" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jess hires, then must immediately fire Coach as her school's new volleyball coach. Meanwhile, Schmidt gets sued and enlists Nick and a procedural television-loving Winston to represent him at the deposition. Also, Cece catches the eye of a much younger man.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Nancy Brugdom" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Charles asks Jake to be the best man at his wedding, a role that requires Jake to be supportive in important wedding decisions, ranging from cake tasting to floral arrangements. Meanwhile, Terry, Amy and Gina support each other as they start a new extreme diet and Holt helps Rosa make a sincere apology.
About a Boy - "About a Grandfather" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Will (David Walton) attempts a much-needed boy’s night out with Andy (Al Madrigal), but complications arise, leaving Will to reach out to Marcus (Benjamin Stockham) in hopes of salvaging the evening. When Andy later becomes available, he attempts to track down Will, but instead winds up bonding over the joys of parenting with Fiona (Minnie Driver). Meanwhile, Andy and his reluctant wife Laurie (guest star Annie Mumolo) solicit Will to be godfather to their son Jonah.
Growing Up Fisher - "The Date From Hell-nado" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Father and son, Mel (J.K. Simmons) and Henry (Eli Baker), push each other to ask out women in their building, only to discover the women they’re pursuing are mother and daughter (guest stars Constance Zimmer and Isabela Moner). Meanwhile, Joyce (Jenna Elfman), lost at sea on her first date since the separation, panics and crashes Katie’s (Ava Deluca-Verley) date at a carnival, resulting in an impromptu mother-daughter double date.
Cougar Town - "Too Good to Be True" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Travis starts an open mic night at Coffee Bucks, but things go awry when Andy tries to do stand-up comedy. Tom's daughter, Haylee (guest star Julianna Guill), comes to visit, and Grayson and Jules decide to play along when they discover that Tom's been lying to Haylee in order to make himself sound cool.
The Game - "Rules of the Street" (BET, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Malik undergoes therapy for his injured arm; Tasha faces a difficult decision as she approaches her first trimester.
Let's Stay Together - "Date My Wife, Please" (BET, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Charles encourages Stacy to go out with Dr. Sutton; Jamal and Tasha try to get the twins into a prestigious pre-school.
Tuesday, March 11
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Catch Jason on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy is a guest on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Lance Gross (Tyler Perry's House of Payne) - Lance appears on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristen Schaal (Bob's Burgers/Flight of the Conchords) - Kristen visits The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin stops by The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie discusses her new book, Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde, on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.