Friday, May 13, 2011
More new series pick-ups will likely be announced soon, as the comedy It's Me Chelsea and the drama The Firm are close to getting picked-up (both of which we also predicted). In addition, one more comedy pilot could be ordered, but it won't be be Help Wanted, which we predicted for mid-season. Stay with us all weekend long for any updates before the big upfront week starts on Monday. Keep it right here bright and early for the schedules, as we have posted some schedules before anyone else in the past (such as ABC).
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of May 16-20, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, May 16, 2011
- Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) - Watch Simon on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ellie Kemper (The OFfice) - Catch Ellie on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Shia LaBeouf (Even Stevens) - Shia visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario Lopez prepares 200-calorie brownies on Rachael Ray, so check listings.
- Ed Asner (The Mary Tyler Moore Show/Working Class) - Ed talks about Too Big To Fail on NBC's Today between 10-11am.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Catch Melissa on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - The legendary Ms. White visits the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Adam Pally (Happy Endings) - Adam will be a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:37am on NBC. Watch him on the hilarious Happy Endings on ABC on Wednesdays.
- Norm Macdonald (The Norm Show) - Norm appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Jim Belushi (According to Jim) - Jim chats on Good Morning America at 7-9am and later visits the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Paul Reiser (The Paul Reiser Show/Mad About You/My Two Dads) - Paul drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement/Grounded for Life) - Catch Megyn on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Meshach Taylor (Designing Women/Dave's World) - Meshach chats on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Craig Robinson (The Office) - Catch Craig on The Mo'nique Show at 11pm on BET.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Watch the lovely Julie on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed will be one of the guests on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Chelsea Kane (Jonas L.A.) - Chelsea drops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC. Will she win Dancing with the Stars?
- Topher Grace (That '70s Show) - Topher appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Jim stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Niecy Nash (Reno 911!/Do Not Disturb)) - Catch Niecy on Lopez Tonight at 12am on TBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family - Eric visits LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer stops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Danielle Spencer (What's Happening!!/What's Happening Now!!) - Danielle appears on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Watch the funnyman Tracy on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kirstie Alley Cheers/Veronica's Closet) - Kirstie visits The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Jim Belushi (According to Jim) - Catch Jim on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- John Larroquette (Night Court/The John Larroqutte Show) - John and co-star Daniel Radcliffe perform a number from their Tony nominated Broadway musical, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and later drops by The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this Friday feature! We do listen!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.