Friday, May 13, 2011
More new series pick-ups will likely be announced soon, as the comedy It's Me Chelsea and the drama The Firm are close to getting picked-up (both of which we also predicted). In addition, one more comedy pilot could be ordered, but it won't be be Help Wanted, which we predicted for mid-season. Stay with us all weekend long for any updates before the big upfront week starts on Monday. Keep it right here bright and early for the schedules, as we have posted some schedules before anyone else in the past (such as ABC).
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of May 16-20, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, May 16, 2011
- Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) - Watch Simon on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ellie Kemper (The OFfice) - Catch Ellie on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Shia LaBeouf (Even Stevens) - Shia visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario Lopez prepares 200-calorie brownies on Rachael Ray, so check listings.
- Ed Asner (The Mary Tyler Moore Show/Working Class) - Ed talks about Too Big To Fail on NBC's Today between 10-11am.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Catch Melissa on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Betty White (Hot in Cleveland/The Golden Girls/The Mary Tyler Moore Show) - The legendary Ms. White visits the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Adam Pally (Happy Endings) - Adam will be a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:37am on NBC. Watch him on the hilarious Happy Endings on ABC on Wednesdays.
- Norm Macdonald (The Norm Show) - Norm appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Jim Belushi (According to Jim) - Jim chats on Good Morning America at 7-9am and later visits the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Paul Reiser (The Paul Reiser Show/Mad About You/My Two Dads) - Paul drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement/Grounded for Life) - Catch Megyn on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Meshach Taylor (Designing Women/Dave's World) - Meshach chats on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Craig Robinson (The Office) - Catch Craig on The Mo'nique Show at 11pm on BET.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Watch the lovely Julie on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed will be one of the guests on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Chelsea Kane (Jonas L.A.) - Chelsea drops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC. Will she win Dancing with the Stars?
- Topher Grace (That '70s Show) - Topher appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Jim stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Niecy Nash (Reno 911!/Do Not Disturb)) - Catch Niecy on Lopez Tonight at 12am on TBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family - Eric visits LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer stops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Danielle Spencer (What's Happening!!/What's Happening Now!!) - Danielle appears on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Watch the funnyman Tracy on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kirstie Alley Cheers/Veronica's Closet) - Kirstie visits The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Jim Belushi (According to Jim) - Catch Jim on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- John Larroquette (Night Court/The John Larroqutte Show) - John and co-star Daniel Radcliffe perform a number from their Tony nominated Broadway musical, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and later drops by The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this Friday feature! We do listen!
The Middle - "Stormy Moon" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie is gobsmacked when she is handcuffed, arrested and taken to the police station. But when she discovers that her arrest was over an unreturned library book, she sets her sights on the only person she suspects to be the real guilty party - Brick. Meanwhile, Sue doesn't know how to express her feelings of disdain to Reverend TimTom over his new partner and girlfriend, Reverend Tammy (Casey Wilson, “Happy Endings”), and Axl and Cassidy reunite during Spring Break but find themselves mostly kissing and not talking to one another.
Suburgatory - "I'm Just Not Into Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa drags Malik and Lisa to a college party, she meets a male version of herself and becomes enamored. They see eye-to-eye on everything and it’s almost the perfect relationship. Meanwhile, Dallas enlists a matchmaker to set her and Dalia up, but the matchmaker convinces Dallas to date herself and she decides to get back to basics with a new look.
Modern Family - "Other People's Children" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s male-bonding day when Jay takes Luke into the garage to show him the way around tools and impart some manly wisdom, and Gloria goes with Claire and Lily to shop for Lily’s flower girl dress. Elsewhere, Mitch, Cam, Alex and Manny go for a cultured day at the museum but it eventually becomes survival of the smartest. And Phil enthusiastically offers to help Andy with his anniversary gift to his girlfriend, which is an elaborate video expression of his love.
Mixology - "Bruce & Jessica" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Bruce is as abrasive as they come and when he sets his eyes on Jessica, a single mom from New Jersey, he thinks she’s easy prey. He’s very quickly rejected, but he ignores Tom and Cal’s advice to abort the mission and he continues to pursue her. Meanwhile, Liv decides to indulge her curiosity with Ron, but that leads to some unexpected trouble.
Men at Work - "Jude Awakening" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Tyler attempts to ask Jude out on a date, but her past gets in the way. Worried that Gibbs is bottling up his emotions, Milo tries to get him to cry. The big source of Neal's sexual anxiety is revealed.
Men at Work - "Odd Milo Out" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler and Jude try to keep their new relationship a secret. Milo, already feeling left out since quitting Full Steam, has his traditional movie night taken away from him. Gibbs is hurt when Neal finds a new apartment. PJ tells a paranoid Myron to expect big changes in the office.
Melissa & Joey - "To Tell the Truth" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel and Joe's friendship with another couple is jeopardized when a secret is revealed; Zander comes to Ryder for help after he flunks out of art school.
Baby Daddy - "A Knight to Remember" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tucker tries to hide the fact that he's not a lawyer when his father arrives for an unexpected visit; Riley develops a crush on a British stranger; a trip to a Renaissance fair leads to subway shenanigans.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Permission Granted" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Philip asks Danny for permission to take his mother on a date.
Wednesday, March 12
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Watch Krysten on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy talks about the new season of Cougar Town on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie will be a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Dave Franco (Scrubs/Do Not Disturb) - Dave visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Kevin Bigley and Jessica McNamee (Sirens) - The cast of Sirens will be guests on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Atticus Shaffer (The Middle) - Atticus appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lori Loughlin (Full House) - Lori will be on Morning Joe on MSNBC between 6-9am.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Wilmer Valderamma (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Crazy Ones) - Sarah is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.