Monday, August 10, 2015
Come on, get happy! Forty-five years ago The Partridge Family bus hit the road and Shirley, Reuben and the kids became one of the top-selling recording acts and TV shows of the time. On Saturday, August 15, Antenna TV will celebrate the 45th anniversary of The Partridge Family, with a marathon of 45 memorable episodes. The marathon begins at 5pm ET and will feature 22 1/2 hours of The Partridge Family's most popular episodes. The Partridge Family airs weekly on Antenna TV, Saturdays 5pm ET/2pm PT. Antenna TV, which airs in in 102 TV markets across the U.S. reaching 78% of TV households is available in all of the Top 20 TV U.S. markets.
The Partridge Family 45th Anniversary Marathon Schedule (all times Eastern)
5:00 PM What? And Get Out of Show Business?
5:30 PM Sound of Money
6:00 PM See Here, Private Partridge
6:30 PM But the Memory Lingers On
7:00 PM Did You Hear the One about Danny Partridge?
7:30 PM My Son, the Feminist
8:00 PM Old Scrapmouth
8:30 PM Soul Club 18
9:00 PM They Shoot Managers, Don't They?
9:30 PM Not With My Sister You Don't
10:00 PM Knight in Shining Armor
10:30 PM Dora, Dora, Dora
11:00 PM Man Called Snake
11:30 PM Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Partridge
12:00 AM Day of Acne and Roses
12:30 AM I Can Get it For You Retail
1:00 AM Fellini, Bergman & Partridge
1:30 AM I am Curious, Partridge
2:00 AM Hellllp
2:30 AM Promise Her Anything But Give Her a Punch
3:00 AM Partridge Papers
3:30 AM This Male Chauvinist Piggy Went to Market
4:00 AM M is for Many Things
4:30 AM Each Dawn I Diet
5:00 AM Swiss Family Partridge
5:30 AM Ain't Loveth Grand
6:00 AM Nag, Nag, Nag
6:30 AM For Whom the Bell Tolls and Tolls and Tolls
7:00 AM Left My Heart in Cincinnati
7:30 AM Bedknobs and Drumsticks
8:00 AM Forgive Us Our Debits
8:30 AM Selling of the Partridge
9:00 AM Me and My Shadow
9:30 AM Hate Thy Neighbor
10:00 AM None but the Only
10:30 AM Strike Out King
11:00 AM Double Trouble
11:30 AM Last of Howard
12:00 PM Heartbreak Keith
12:30 PM Day of Honesty
1:00 PM Queen for a Minute
1:30 PM Danny Converts
2:00 PM Miss Partridge, Teacher
2:30 PM Keith and Lauribelle
3:00 PM "…-…" (S.O.S.)
The Mindy Project's fourth season is moving to Hulu and we have a season premiere date! It will be streaming weekly beginning Wednesday, September 15 every Wednesday on Hulu. The fourth season stars Mindy Kaling, Chris Messina, Ed Weeks, Ike Barinholtz, Beth Grant and Xosha Roquemore. The first three seasons aired on Fox in primetime, but the ratings were not strong enough to continue, instead Hulu announced it would pick the series up last May for a fourth season with 26 all-new episodes. The series is Executive Produced by Mindy Kaling, Howard Klein, Matt Warburton, and Charlie Grandy. The Mindy Project is a single-camera comedy series created by and starring Emmy(R)-nominated writer/producer and New York Times best-selling author Mindy Kaling that follows a skilled OB/GYN navigating the tricky waters of both her personal and professional life. Hulu will have the option to order subsequent seasons.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, April 25
The Middle - "Trip and Fall" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Trashy neighbor Rita Glossner (Brooke Shields) talks an apprehensive Frankie into taking a road trip to an unknown destination; Mike takes an embarrassing fall at the quarry and has to deal with even more embarrassment when OSHA is called in to investigate; and Sue attempts to convince Axl to end his estrangement with the family after learning their true feelings about April.
American Housewife - "The Otto Motto" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Taylor keeps quitting school activities, Greg says that Katie, quite the quitter herself, sets a poor example. He challenges her to finally learn French after quitting lessons so long ago, so she reluctantly enrolls in a college class.
Speechless - "S-I-- SICK D-A-- DAY" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Maya gets sick, Jimmy is forced to be the mom of the house, and Dylan becomes Kenneth’s replacement for JJ when Kenneth also gets sick. Jimmy ends up doing well with Maya’s normal duties, but he tries to keep it from her to avoid her feeling bad. Meanwhile, JJ protects Dylan from a boy she’s interested in. And despite its illness, the family bands together and pulls an all-nighter to finish Ray’s school project.
Imaginary Mary - "In a World Where Worlds Collide" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Alice freaks out when her friends want to meet Ben. But when an outing with everyone goes surprisingly well, Alice wants to meet Ben’s friends. However, Ben is hesitant but devises a plan that will impress Alice; but later, he makes a surprising admission.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "The Last Ride" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
In what could be their last case as partners, Jake and Charles go to great extremes to apprehend a local bike thief. Terry shockingly isn’t in the lead for “Mr. Nine-Nine” (the detective who has solved the most cases), leaving Rosa determined to boost his ego. Meanwhile, Amy spends some precious time with Holt.
The Mick - "The Implant" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Sabrina tells Mickey she wants to augment her figure, so Mickey decides the best way to dissuade her from doing so is to do a test-run in public. Meanwhile, Jimmy takes Chip and Ben to a baseball game to teach them how to be more masculine.
Great News - "Pilot" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Katie (Briga Heelan), a frustrated cable news producer, is horrified when her mom, Carol (Andrea Martin), gets an internship at "The Breakdown." Despite Katie's best efforts, Carol is instantly beloved by the entire office, including blowhard veteran anchor Chuck (John Michael Higgins). But when Katie hits a roadblock while producing a big story, she realizes that maybe having a mom at work isn't such a bad thing.
Great News - "Bear Attack" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Katie (Briga Heelan) tries to set workplace boundaries with Carol (Andrea Martin), but when a big story about an escaped bear lands in her lap, her mom can't help but meddle. Meanwhile, Greg (Adam Campbell) tries to get Chuck (John Michael Higgins) and Portia (Nicole Richie) to do a little friendly banter at the end of the show.
The Detour - "The Mule" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Robin and Nate live out their action movie fantasies as they make their way to the kids, who are actually doing fine without them.
The Detour - "The Ass" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
The family reunites, but this time Robin makes a huge mistake.
Tuesday, April 25
- Amanda Peet (Brockmire/Togetherness/Bent) - Catch Amanda on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC. She also appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Patton Oswalt (The Goldbergs/The King of Queens) - Patton stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Kal Penn (We Are Men/How I Met Your Mother) - Kal is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Sanaa stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Reid Scott (Veep/My Boys) - Reid visits Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Arden Myrin (Working) - Arden appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Andrea Martin (Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Patti LaBelle (Out All Night) - Patti will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea talks about Good News on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and in the 10am hour.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Jason Jones (The Detour) - Jason talks about The Detour on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally) - Ross opens up about his new movie My Friend Dahmer on People Now at 8:30am.
- Tim Daly (Wings) - Tim is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Peter Engel (Producer of Saved by the Bell/California Dreams/Hang Time) - Peter dishes about his new memoir I Was Saved by the Bell on the The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.
- Sherri Shepherd (Trial & Error/Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.