Monday, August 15, 2011
INSP - Inspiration Network Fall 2011 Schedule Has Brady Bunch; TeenNick Removes Everybody Hates Chris
The rest of the schedule will start on Monday, Sept. 26. The Waltons currently starts at 1pm. but come Sept. 26 it will start at 1:30pm. At 2:30pm an episode of new acquired classic sitcom The Brady Bunch will air, so the duo will replace Wind At My Back in the 2pm hour. Airing at 3pm and 4pm will be another new series, The Big Valley, replacing Gospel programming. As mentioned, Dr. Quinn will air at 5pm and 6pm. The 7pm hour will feature back-to-back episodes of The Brady Bunch replacing Wind At My Back. In primetime, The Waltons will remain at 8pm and 9pm. After religious programming at 10pm, it's Dr. Quinn at 11pm, followed by The Big Valley replacing another Wind At My Back. And finally, as we mentioned Our House remains at 1am.
Weekends doesn't have much series programming, but it will have more than it does right now. Come Saturday, October 1, the Saturday schedule will have new acquisition Bonanza at 7pm and fellow new series The Big Valley at 8pm leading into two movies from 9pm-1am. The Big Valley closes the night out at 1am. The three series hours will replace religious programming. On Sundays, as we mentioned Dr. Quinn will be at 1pm and it will be followed by Wind At My Back at 2pm, its only airing during the week now. The new block will replace a movie, but the 3pm movie will remain. Another movie airs at 12 midnight on Sunday nights.
Besides the Dr. Quinn marathon on Aug. 29, the only other marathon scheduled will be The Waltons Fan Favorite Labor Day Marathon on Monday, Sept. 5 starting at 1pm ET. A Walton's Family Reunion special, which was an INSP exclusive special last fall, will air at 9pm. The special is hosted by Mary McDonough (Erin Walton) and features Richard Thomas (John Boy), Ralph Waite (John Walton), Michael Learned (Olivia Walton), Judy Norton (Mary Ellen Walton), Eric Scott (Ben Walton), Jon Walmsley (Jason Walton), David Harper (Jim-Bob Walton), Kami Cotler (Elizabeth Walton), and series creator Earl Hamner. The veteran cast reminisce about the series, its impact on American culture and family life, and what they've been up to since the series ended its original run in 1981.
View the full INSP - The Inspiration Network's Fall 2011 schedule. And stay with us for any further updates on INSP. Come on back for another fall schedule tomorrow!
TeenNick announced late last week that Everybody Hates Chris will be off the line-up beginning tonight. Why? As we mentioned, sister network Nick at Nite will return airing the series beginning tonight (2-3am and approx. 4:30am-6am). TeenNick was airing the series weeknights at 10-11pm and 4-5am, as its airings will be replaced Malcolm in the Middle, which was airing 5-6am. That hour will now be an encore of What I Like About You. No other changes will occur starting tonight on TeenNick.
Stay tuned for Nick at Nite's and TeenNick's Fall 2011 schedule very soon. So of course keep it right here!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, January 20
Last Man Standing - "A House Divided" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Mike and Vanessa ask newlyweds Mandy and Kyle to tone down their constant displays of affection, Mandy agrees but only if her parents become more discreet in the way they express their feelings to each other. Meanwhile, Kristen gets Eve a gig playing at the Grill, but Ed wants to fire her after a lackluster performance.
Dr. Ken - "A Day in the Life" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Amy (guest star Yvette Nicole Brown), the producer of a documentary health series, follows Ken around to record a typical day at an HMO, giving Ken his big moment in the limelight. But much to Ken’s chagrin, a series of the less than thrilling day-to-day parts of the job at Welltopia leads Ken to doubt his own career choice.
Friday, January 20
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Catch Anthony on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Better with You) - JoAnna visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - Ken is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely, Exactly Nicole) - Nicole appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Joe Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Joe guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bernadette Peters (Mozart in the Jungle/All's Fair) - Bernadette is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah is a guest on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Andrew Dice Clay (Bless This House/Hitz) - Andrew stops by Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne - Johnny discusses his role in the new film, Rings, and dishes on this season of The Big Bang Theory on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.