Monday, August 15, 2011
INSP - Inspiration Network Fall 2011 Schedule Has Brady Bunch; TeenNick Removes Everybody Hates Chris
The rest of the schedule will start on Monday, Sept. 26. The Waltons currently starts at 1pm. but come Sept. 26 it will start at 1:30pm. At 2:30pm an episode of new acquired classic sitcom The Brady Bunch will air, so the duo will replace Wind At My Back in the 2pm hour. Airing at 3pm and 4pm will be another new series, The Big Valley, replacing Gospel programming. As mentioned, Dr. Quinn will air at 5pm and 6pm. The 7pm hour will feature back-to-back episodes of The Brady Bunch replacing Wind At My Back. In primetime, The Waltons will remain at 8pm and 9pm. After religious programming at 10pm, it's Dr. Quinn at 11pm, followed by The Big Valley replacing another Wind At My Back. And finally, as we mentioned Our House remains at 1am.
Weekends doesn't have much series programming, but it will have more than it does right now. Come Saturday, October 1, the Saturday schedule will have new acquisition Bonanza at 7pm and fellow new series The Big Valley at 8pm leading into two movies from 9pm-1am. The Big Valley closes the night out at 1am. The three series hours will replace religious programming. On Sundays, as we mentioned Dr. Quinn will be at 1pm and it will be followed by Wind At My Back at 2pm, its only airing during the week now. The new block will replace a movie, but the 3pm movie will remain. Another movie airs at 12 midnight on Sunday nights.
Besides the Dr. Quinn marathon on Aug. 29, the only other marathon scheduled will be The Waltons Fan Favorite Labor Day Marathon on Monday, Sept. 5 starting at 1pm ET. A Walton's Family Reunion special, which was an INSP exclusive special last fall, will air at 9pm. The special is hosted by Mary McDonough (Erin Walton) and features Richard Thomas (John Boy), Ralph Waite (John Walton), Michael Learned (Olivia Walton), Judy Norton (Mary Ellen Walton), Eric Scott (Ben Walton), Jon Walmsley (Jason Walton), David Harper (Jim-Bob Walton), Kami Cotler (Elizabeth Walton), and series creator Earl Hamner. The veteran cast reminisce about the series, its impact on American culture and family life, and what they've been up to since the series ended its original run in 1981.
View the full INSP - The Inspiration Network's Fall 2011 schedule. And stay with us for any further updates on INSP. Come on back for another fall schedule tomorrow!
TeenNick announced late last week that Everybody Hates Chris will be off the line-up beginning tonight. Why? As we mentioned, sister network Nick at Nite will return airing the series beginning tonight (2-3am and approx. 4:30am-6am). TeenNick was airing the series weeknights at 10-11pm and 4-5am, as its airings will be replaced Malcolm in the Middle, which was airing 5-6am. That hour will now be an encore of What I Like About You. No other changes will occur starting tonight on TeenNick.
Stay tuned for Nick at Nite's and TeenNick's Fall 2011 schedule very soon. So of course keep it right here!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May)
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, May 23
Downward Dog - "Boundaries" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Nan installs an automatic dog door so she can take away Jason’s key but still keep him as Martin’s dog walker, Martin is convinced he can suddenly open doors with his mind, and the new-found power goes to his head. Meanwhile at work, Nan’s boss is unable to understand the new ad campaign Nan sold to the corporate bosses, and he spirals into confusion.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "The Bank Job" / "Crime & Punishment" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Jake and Rosa continue their search for a bank-robbing operation with Lieutenant Hawkins (guest star Gina Gershon), they realize there’s more to her team than meets the eye. After discovering a dangerous secret, they call for back-up from Holt and Pimento (guest star Jason Mantzoukas). Meanwhile, Boyle objects to Gina’s new boyfriend (guest star Ryan Phillipe). Then, Jake and Rosa are framed for a crime they didn’t commit, it’s up to the Nine-Nine to find a way to bust them out.
Great News - "Carol Has a Bully" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Carol (Andrea Martin) has a midterm she must pass in order to keep her internship. Katie (Briga Heelan) needs to choose between helping her mom and focusing on her hacking story, which she can't seem to crack. Meanwhile, Greg's (Adam Campbell) wealthy estranged grandmother (guest star Christina Pickles) pays a visit to the office. Chuck (John Michael Higgins) finds her cold and cruel, but almost immediately falls in love with her.
Great News - "Carol's Eleven" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie (Briga Heelan) makes a huge discovery about the story she's been chasing and, with the help of Carol (Andrea Martin) and the rest of the staff, concocts a scheme to get the story out. Greg (Adam Campbell) struggles with balancing his conflicting loyalties to his family, co-workers and conscience.
Mann & Wife - "Mann, Shut Yo Mouth" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Struggling to solve a tough case, an exhausted Daniel falls asleep and wakes up in a 70's blaxploitation cop show.
Tuesday, May 23
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Catch Terry on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Rob Huebel (Trasparent/Burning Love) - Rob appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to The Captain/Gary Unmarried), Andrew Santino (I'm Dying Up Here/Sin City Saints) and Erik Griffin (I'm Dying Up Here) - Al, Andrew and Erik are guests on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ari Graynor (I'm Dying Up Here/Bad Teacher) - Ari stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Nick Kroll (The League/Cavemen) - Nick visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ben Falcone (Nobodies/A to Z/Joey) - Ben drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Abigail Breslin (Scream Queens) - Abigail appears on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim talks about her new book Girling Up: How to Be Strong, Smart and Spectacular and The Big Bang Theory on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Kyle Chandler (What About Joan?) - Kyle teams up with Clinton Kelly to grill up a great entrée on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Nicole Byer ( Loosely Exactly Nicole) - Nicole is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- The Love Boat Cast - The cast of The Love Boat reunites on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Life in Pieces/Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe talks about her new comedy Band Aid on the AOL Build Show 1pm.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie talks about Beat Shazam on AOL Build Show 4pm.