Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Moving on to the following weekend, there will be a 12-hour marathon of M*A*S*H on Saturday, Sept. 8 from 8am-8pm, as the series cannot air out of those boundaries because TV Land has the primetime and late night rights. M*A*S*H still will return to the regular Hallmark Channel line-up, though. Frasier will follow from 8-10pm that night, followed by two-hours each of The Golden Girls, Cheers, and more Frasier, all from 10pm-4am. On Saturday, Sept. 24, the Hallmark Channel will present 24-hours of The Golden Girls starting at 6am.
Moving on to the Hallmark Channel Home block, as we mentioned previously, new series Emeril's Table will join the block this fall. The series will premiere on Monday, Sept. 26 at 11am. It will air for the full-hour from 11am-12pm, but on Mondays at 11:30am, Martha Bakes will air. Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn will slide to 12 noon, as Petkeeping with Marc Marrone will now only air at 12:30pm. The Martha Stewart Show will continue to air weekdays at 10am, with repeats of various episodes airing at 2pm & 3pm.
Will Hallmark Channel make any schedule changes in October? We'll let you know soon! So for now, we can't officially call this a a fall schedule...but it technically is since Emeril's Table launches Sept. 26.
MTV announced that it has picked up a second season of its critically acclaimed hit scripted comedy series Awkward. The show, which takes an irreverent look at the conflict, chaos and humor that defines teenage life, continues its season one run on Tuesday nights with 7 all-new remaining episodes. Season two will debut in 2012. Last week's episode delivered a series high 2.0 rating among P12-34, up 21% from the previous week, and was the top show in its time period among F12-34. Since its July 19 debut, 1.7 million viewers have tuned into Awkward. each week. In tonight's episode (Tuesday, August 16 at 11 p.m. ET/PT on MTV), the awkwardness continues for Jenna. On the heels of Matty telling her that he doesn't want to be in a relationship, she spots him with a mystery girl and fears he's already replaced her. Awkward. stars Ashley Rickards.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 2
New Girl - "Cruise" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jess and Nick invite the gang along with them on a cruise they booked while still together as a couple. Coach tries to suppress his fear of boating, Schmidt attempts to win back Cece and Winston tries to mend Jess and Nick’s fractured relationship.
The Mindy Project - "Danny and Mindy" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mindy thinks she’s met the man of her dreams after he writes a description of their encounter in a New York newspaper, leading to a surprising reveal.
Sullivan & Son - "A Kiss Is Just Never a Kiss" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Steve goes all out to impress an exciting new woman, with the help of Melanie. Meanwhile, Hank's doctor prescribes him testosterone, but a mishap leads to a "juiced up" Hank.
Tuesday, September 2
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Catch Allison on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- David Koechner (The Office/Hank) - David stops by @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Albert Tsai (Trophy Wife) - Albert is a guest on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Seth Green (Dads/Greg the Bunny) - Seth talks about his new film The Identical on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Brooklyn Decker (Friends with Better Lives) - Tune in to see Brooklyn on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Keke Palmer (True Jackson, VP) - Keke is a guest on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.