Monday, July 04, 2011
Among the marathons we have already mentioned include a Bewitched marathon on TV Land starting at 11am, Hallmark Channel's The Golden Girls marathon starting at 3pm, and MTV2's Martin marathon beginning at 8am. But of course there is more! Some of the other marathons airing this weekend are the Firefily marathon on Science Channel from 8am-2am, Comedy Central's It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia marathon from 9pm-12am, GMC's The Waltons marathon from 10am-11pm, ABC Family's Switched at Birth catch-up marathon from 3pm-7pm, Oxygen's Roseanne marathon from 6am-6pm, TV One's Love That Girl marathon from 12pm-9pm, One Tree Hill marathon on SOAPnet from 11am-6pm, Chiller's Harper's Island marathon 11am-5pm, ION's Criminal Minds marathon 9pm-1amm, another The Golden Girls marathon but on WE tv from 8pm-1am, USA Network has a marathon of Royal Pains today starting at 6pm and it won't be a 4th of July without The Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy from 8am-4am!
Other notables include A&E's Hoarders marathon starting at 7am, Law & Order marathon on TNT beginning at 12 noon, a 24-hour marathon of Murder She Wrote on Hallmark Movie Channel starting at 6am, and a Cake Boss marathon TLC. Firweworks in primetime are on NBC (Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular) at 9pm and CBS (The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular) at 10pm.
Our friends at TV Tango have compiled a FULL LIST of marathons today! Bring out your lawn chair, throw some burgers on the BBQ, and watch some television. TV Tango has your complete guide to Independence-Day themed programming as well as series and movie marathons on TV for the entire Fourth of July Weekend.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February)
02/16 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Series
02/16 - The Brady Kids - The Complete Animated Series
02/16 - Girls - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
02/16 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Complete Series
02/16 - Togetherness - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, February 7
The Simpsons - "Treehouse of Horror XXVI" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In an encore of the annual fright fest Halloween episode, Sideshow Bob finally kills Bart, only to reanimate him; Homer wakes up with short-term memory loss; and Lisa, Bart, and Milhouse get super powers from radiation.
Bob's Burgers - "Sliding Bobs" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bob notices that he has started to lose his hair. In a wave of nostalgia, Linda reminisces about Bob’s mustache and how it made her fall for him years ago. Meanwhile, the kids tell their own versions of the story of how their parents met.
The Simpsons - "Halloween of Horror" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Lisa becomes scared at the Krustyland Halloween Horror Night, Homer is forced to take down his Everscream Terrors decorations. Halloween pop-up employees seek vengeance on Homer for causing them to lose their jobs, and rob his house while Homer and Lisa hide out in the attic. Homer and Lisa light up their stored holiday decorations to attract attention and stand up to the intruders.
Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - "How to Survive Your Loveable Jackass" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After sales for their hangover cure are slower than expected, the guys decide to take part in a drug trial for quick cash, but their plans are unexpectedly derailed by Paul Abdul (guest-starring as herself). Meanwhile, Kelly faces an awkward situation after spending time with Leslie and Josh.
Family Guy - "Pilling Them Softly" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Stewie is diagnosed with ADD and prescribed Adderall, which Brian takes to write a 2000-page proposal to pitch to author George R.R. Martin at a book convention. Meanwhile, Quagmire and Peter compete, Iron Chef-style, to determine which of them gets to keep his new cooking show.
Bordertown - "Borderwall" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bud fights to get a border wall constructed using confiscated drug money, only to have the wall destroy the economy, leaving him jobless. He then begins smuggling immigrants under the wall to make ends meet.
Sunday, February 7
- Tina Fey (30 Rock) - Catch Tina on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert after the Super Bowl on CBS.
- Adam DeVine (Modern Family/Workaholics) - Adam is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden on CBS.
- Brie Larson (United States of Tara/Raising Dad) - Watch Brie on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Rebel Wilson (Super Fun Night) - Rebel visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Fred Savage (The Grinder/Working/The Wonder Years) - Fred appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Gillian Jacobs (Community) - Gillian is a guest on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Trevor Noah at 11pm. She also talks about Love on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Keke Palmer (Scream Queens/True Jackson, VP) - Keke appears on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore at 11:30pm on Comedy Central.
- David Koechner (F Is for Family/Hank/The Office) - David will be on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Jim Jefferies (Legit) - Jim is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Ben Feldman (Superstore/A to Z/Living with Fran) - Ben discusses Superstore on The Meredith Vieira Show (check your local listings) and on People Now.
- Rachael Harris (Surviving Jack/My Boys/Notes from the Underbelly) - Rachael talks about Deadpool on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri takes viewers behind the scenes of the Super Bowl on The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Rhea Seehorn (Whitney/I'm with You) - Rhea talks about Better Call Saul on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Britt Lower (Man Seeking Woman) - Britt is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.