Thursday, June 30, 2011
One other note is that Hallmark will air a M*A*S*H marathon during the last weekend of July. The marathon airs Saturday, July 30 from 9am-5pm and Sunday, July 31, 2011 from 9am-8pm. The'70s series hasn't aired on Hallmark in a while, so we shall see if it airs more in August or not. Stay tuned...
CBS has announced its premiere dates for Fall 2011. This means we now have premiere dates set for Fox, The CW, ABC and now CBS. NBC is the only network yet to announce premiere dates, so stay tuned for their dates. CBS will air majority of their premieres during premiere week (Sept. 19-25), but there are some exceptions. The new season of Survivor (in the South Pacific) will open up on Wednesday, September 14 at 8pm. Then during premiere week CBS is all-new on Monday, Sept. 19 with two episodes of How I Met Your Mother from 8-9pm leading into Ashton Kutcher's debut on Two and a Half Men at 9pm followed by a special premiere of new comedy 2 Broke Girls at 9:30pm. 2 Broke Girls will move to its regular time period of 8:30pm the following week (Sept. 26), while Mike & Molly makes its season premiere at 9:30pm on that night as well. On Tuesday, Sept. 20, CBS will have its NCIS and NCIS: LA premieres from 8-10pm, followed by new series premiere of Unforgettable. On Wednesday, Sept. 21, Criminal Minds has its season premiere at 9pm leading into the new night and time for CSI at 10pm.
Moving on to Thursday, on Sept. 22, The Big Bang Theory will have a two-episode premiere from 8-9pm to lead into new drama Person of Interest at 9pm, followed by the season premiere of The Mentalist at 10pm. New comedy How To Be A Gentleman will have its series premiere the following week on Sept. 29 at 8:30pm. On to Fridays, all three series will launch on Friday, Sept. 23 with the series premiere of new drama A Gifted Man at 8pm, then season premieres of CSI: NY at 9 and Blue Bloods at 10. CBS will air a scripted series on Saturdays, as comedy Rules of Engagement will move to Saturdays at 8pm starting Sept. 24. 48 Hours Mystery has its season premiere later in the night at 10pm. And finally the Sunday premieres all happen on Sunday, Sept. 25 with 60 Minutes, The Amazing Race, the new night for The Good Wife at 9pm and CSI: Miami at 10pm.
View our new day-by-day schedule for CBS that we will update when changes occur.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, December 8
The Big Bang Theory - "The Military Miniaturization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Colonel Williams (Dean Norris), an Air Force representative from the Department of Material Command sits down to talk with Wolowitz.
The Great Indoors - "@Emma" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Emma quits after being turned down for a raise, Jack and Roland become the magazine’s newest and worst ever social media managers. Also, in a misguided attempt to boost business, Eddie re-brands his bar as “magic-themed.”
Mom - "Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy and Bonnie worry about Jill after her cry for help on the anniversary of her mother’s suicide.
Life in Pieces - "Swim Survivor Zen Talk" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When John decides to try out for “Survivor,” Tim gets jealous and attempts to undermine his audition tape. Also, Colleen confesses she can’t swim when she and Matt discuss Hawaii as a honeymoon destination; Jen pretends to get hooked on meditation so she can use the time to play cell phone games; and Heather gives Sophia the “sex” talk. “Survivor” host Jeff Probst guest stars as himself.
Thursday, December 8
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lola Kirke (Mozart in the Jungle) - Lola is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray and makes sausage-stuffed mushrooms, so check your local listings.
- Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House/Full House) and Andrea Barber (Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie and Andrea chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Jodie joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) - Judah is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Full House) - Lori is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She also talks about what to expect from Season 2 of Fuller House on People Now at 8:30am.
- Scott Patterson (Aliens in America) - Scott talks about Luke and Lorelai’s wedding scene from Gilmore Girls – and if he thinks the two will ever have a baby on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emanuelle appears the AOL Build Show 3:45pm.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.