Monday, December 13, 2010
The Hub sitcom holiday episodes schedule: The Wonder Years airs Monday, December 20; Tuesday, December 21; Wednesday, December 22; Thursday, December 23 and Thursday, December 30, all in its 9 p.m. timeslot. Happy Days airs Monday, December 20 at 10:30 p.m.; Tuesday, December 21 at 10 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.; and Wednesday, December 22 at 10 p.m. & 10:30 p.m. Laverne & Shirley will air Tuesday, December 21; Wednesday, December 22 and Thursday, December 30, all in its 11 p.m. timeslot. Family Ties airs Wednesday, December 22 at 8 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. and Thursday, December 23 at 8 p.m. And finally, Doogie Howser, M.D. airs Wednesday, December 22 at 9:30 p.m.
Other highlights for the holiday season include Hub Family Movie Night: Muppets Christmas Carol on Friday, December 24 at 8 p.m. as the Muppets take on the Dickens classic about the miserly Scrooge (Michael Caine) learning the true meaning of Christmas after being visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. And on Christmas night at 9pm, the Hub Family Movie Night: Muppets Take Manhattan airs as Kermit, Fozzie Bear and the entire cast of Kermit's musical Manhattan Melodies head for the Big Apple with plans to turn their small play into a big hit!
Don't miss the holiday fun on The Hub, all starting next week through the New Year!
Moving on, Hallmark Channel's spin-off network Hallmark Movie Channel is bringing back a favorite. As of today (Monday, December 13), Hallmark Mystery Theater will once again feature Murder, She Wrote every weeknight from 12am-2am, replacing the Matlock encores. Matlock will remain in its primetime hours every weeknight from 8-10pm. Additionally, effective Monday, December 27, 2010, paid programming will no longer appear on the Hallmark Movie Channel schedule, as movies will air 6-8am and 4-6am. The same thing has already happened to its parent station, The Hallmark Channel. Both networks will now air programs/movies 24/7.
Elsewhere on the schedule, on Christmas Day (Saturday, Dec. 25), Hallmark Movie Channel presents a movie marathon of McBride followed by a marathon of Jane Doe movies on Sunday, Dec. 26.
Stay with us this week for an exclusive interview with the upcoming digital network Antenna TV! And we also hope to have an interview soon for Me-TV Network! You won't want to miss this, folks!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 2
New Girl - "Cruise" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jess and Nick invite the gang along with them on a cruise they booked while still together as a couple. Coach tries to suppress his fear of boating, Schmidt attempts to win back Cece and Winston tries to mend Jess and Nick’s fractured relationship.
The Mindy Project - "Danny and Mindy" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mindy thinks she’s met the man of her dreams after he writes a description of their encounter in a New York newspaper, leading to a surprising reveal.
Sullivan & Son - "A Kiss Is Just Never a Kiss" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Steve goes all out to impress an exciting new woman, with the help of Melanie. Meanwhile, Hank's doctor prescribes him testosterone, but a mishap leads to a "juiced up" Hank.
Tuesday, September 2
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Catch Allison on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- David Koechner (The Office/Hank) - David stops by @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Albert Tsai (Trophy Wife) - Albert is a guest on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Seth Green (Dads/Greg the Bunny) - Seth talks about his new film The Identical on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Brooklyn Decker (Friends with Better Lives) - Tune in to see Brooklyn on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Keke Palmer (True Jackson, VP) - Keke is a guest on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.