Monday, December 13, 2010
The Hub sitcom holiday episodes schedule: The Wonder Years airs Monday, December 20; Tuesday, December 21; Wednesday, December 22; Thursday, December 23 and Thursday, December 30, all in its 9 p.m. timeslot. Happy Days airs Monday, December 20 at 10:30 p.m.; Tuesday, December 21 at 10 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.; and Wednesday, December 22 at 10 p.m. & 10:30 p.m. Laverne & Shirley will air Tuesday, December 21; Wednesday, December 22 and Thursday, December 30, all in its 11 p.m. timeslot. Family Ties airs Wednesday, December 22 at 8 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. and Thursday, December 23 at 8 p.m. And finally, Doogie Howser, M.D. airs Wednesday, December 22 at 9:30 p.m.
Other highlights for the holiday season include Hub Family Movie Night: Muppets Christmas Carol on Friday, December 24 at 8 p.m. as the Muppets take on the Dickens classic about the miserly Scrooge (Michael Caine) learning the true meaning of Christmas after being visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. And on Christmas night at 9pm, the Hub Family Movie Night: Muppets Take Manhattan airs as Kermit, Fozzie Bear and the entire cast of Kermit's musical Manhattan Melodies head for the Big Apple with plans to turn their small play into a big hit!
Don't miss the holiday fun on The Hub, all starting next week through the New Year!
Moving on, Hallmark Channel's spin-off network Hallmark Movie Channel is bringing back a favorite. As of today (Monday, December 13), Hallmark Mystery Theater will once again feature Murder, She Wrote every weeknight from 12am-2am, replacing the Matlock encores. Matlock will remain in its primetime hours every weeknight from 8-10pm. Additionally, effective Monday, December 27, 2010, paid programming will no longer appear on the Hallmark Movie Channel schedule, as movies will air 6-8am and 4-6am. The same thing has already happened to its parent station, The Hallmark Channel. Both networks will now air programs/movies 24/7.
Elsewhere on the schedule, on Christmas Day (Saturday, Dec. 25), Hallmark Movie Channel presents a movie marathon of McBride followed by a marathon of Jane Doe movies on Sunday, Dec. 26.
Stay with us this week for an exclusive interview with the upcoming digital network Antenna TV! And we also hope to have an interview soon for Me-TV Network! You won't want to miss this, folks!
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.