Wednesday, November 24, 2010
As for the regular schedule, it looks like The Steve Harvey Show is no longer airing on the regular schedule starting next week (Nov. 29). The sitcom was airing weekdays in the 1pm hour, but now at least for next week, we see encores of the new The Steve Harvey Project airing in the hour. The schedule looks like this for series: Miami Vice at 6am, The A-Team at 7am, Soul Train at noon, an encore of The Steve Harvey Project at 1pm, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 2pm, Flick Central Movie at 3, back-to-back The Jamie Foxx Show at 5pm, another encore of The Steve Harvey Project at 6pm, various BET original encores at 7pm, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 8pm, an all-new The Steve Harvey Project at 9pm, back-to-back In Living Color at 10pm, another Soul Train at 11pm, back-to-back The Jamie Foxx Show at 12am, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 1am, back-to-back In Living Color at 2am, Flick Central movie encore at 3am, and The A-Team at 5am.
Stay tuned early tomorrow for tomorrow's blog, as we give you the full rundown of the Thanksgiving marathons on TV this Thanksgiving weekend! Tune in tonight for all-new Thanksgiving episodes of ABC's Laugh on Wednesday (The Middle/Better With You/Modern Family/Cougar Town) starting at 8pm ET/PT!
While we only really report on The Hub's primetime sitcoms (Family Ties, The Wonder Years, Doogie Howser, Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley) and the classic Batman (which all air Mon-Thurs from 8pm-12am), we have some noteworthy updates for you.
Coming to The Hub on Christmas Day (Saturday, Dec. 25) is R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, a half-hour, live-action children's anthological storytelling series, featuring the best-selling author of kids horror and the master of scary takes, R.L. Stine (Goosebumps). The series will debut with two new episodes back-to-back, "A Creature Was Stirring" (8 p.m. ET) and "The Dead Body" (8:30 p.m. ET).
Adding to the holiday festivities, The Hub will ring in the New Year (Saturday, Jan. 1) with the premiere of Dan Vs., a new, half-hour animated series featuring Dan, a lovable misanthrope who takes on different adversaries with his pal Chris, on a ceaseless quest for justice in various misadventures. The series premiere will include two new episodes, "New Mexico" (7 p.m. ET) and "The Ninja" (7:30 p.m. ET).
As previously announced, cast for Dan Vs. includes: Curtis Armstrong (Revenge of the Nerds), Dave Foley (The Kids in the Hall), Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds) and Family Ties stars Meredith Baxter & Michael Gross. That's right Baxer and Gross, together again, even if it is animated! You can watch them on Family Ties Mon-Thurs 8-9pm on The Hub.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, December 10
Saturday, December 10
- Dennis Haskins (Saved by the Bell/Saved by the Bell: The New Class) - Dennis will be featured on Oprah: Where Are They Now? at 10pm ET/PT on OWN.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Watch Jennifer Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) - Bryan is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats about the film Why Him? on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- John Goodman (Roseanne/Normal, Ohio) - John appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Chris visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Olivia Munn (Perfect Couples) - Olivia is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. She joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Matthew Perry (The Odd Couple/Go On/Mr. Sunshine) - Matthew stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will talks about Collateral Beauty on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice/Arrested Development) - Henry will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Megan Mullally (Will & Grace) - Megan is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.