Wednesday, November 24, 2010
As for the regular schedule, it looks like The Steve Harvey Show is no longer airing on the regular schedule starting next week (Nov. 29). The sitcom was airing weekdays in the 1pm hour, but now at least for next week, we see encores of the new The Steve Harvey Project airing in the hour. The schedule looks like this for series: Miami Vice at 6am, The A-Team at 7am, Soul Train at noon, an encore of The Steve Harvey Project at 1pm, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 2pm, Flick Central Movie at 3, back-to-back The Jamie Foxx Show at 5pm, another encore of The Steve Harvey Project at 6pm, various BET original encores at 7pm, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 8pm, an all-new The Steve Harvey Project at 9pm, back-to-back In Living Color at 10pm, another Soul Train at 11pm, back-to-back The Jamie Foxx Show at 12am, back-to-back The Cosby Show at 1am, back-to-back In Living Color at 2am, Flick Central movie encore at 3am, and The A-Team at 5am.
Stay tuned early tomorrow for tomorrow's blog, as we give you the full rundown of the Thanksgiving marathons on TV this Thanksgiving weekend! Tune in tonight for all-new Thanksgiving episodes of ABC's Laugh on Wednesday (The Middle/Better With You/Modern Family/Cougar Town) starting at 8pm ET/PT!
While we only really report on The Hub's primetime sitcoms (Family Ties, The Wonder Years, Doogie Howser, Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley) and the classic Batman (which all air Mon-Thurs from 8pm-12am), we have some noteworthy updates for you.
Coming to The Hub on Christmas Day (Saturday, Dec. 25) is R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, a half-hour, live-action children's anthological storytelling series, featuring the best-selling author of kids horror and the master of scary takes, R.L. Stine (Goosebumps). The series will debut with two new episodes back-to-back, "A Creature Was Stirring" (8 p.m. ET) and "The Dead Body" (8:30 p.m. ET).
Adding to the holiday festivities, The Hub will ring in the New Year (Saturday, Jan. 1) with the premiere of Dan Vs., a new, half-hour animated series featuring Dan, a lovable misanthrope who takes on different adversaries with his pal Chris, on a ceaseless quest for justice in various misadventures. The series premiere will include two new episodes, "New Mexico" (7 p.m. ET) and "The Ninja" (7:30 p.m. ET).
As previously announced, cast for Dan Vs. includes: Curtis Armstrong (Revenge of the Nerds), Dave Foley (The Kids in the Hall), Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds) and Family Ties stars Meredith Baxter & Michael Gross. That's right Baxer and Gross, together again, even if it is animated! You can watch them on Family Ties Mon-Thurs 8-9pm on The Hub.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, April 29
Henry Danger - "Stuck in Two Holes" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Whaaaat?!? Captain Man and Kid Danger are each stuck in a hole?!? Charlotte and Jasper better go help, 'cuz Schwoz is takin' a bean bath!
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "I Want My Mae B. Back" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After Mae starts to spend more time with her new boyfriend, Dawn begins to get jealous so enlists Nicky, Ricky, and Dicky to help separate them so that she can have her friend back.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.