Friday, October 01, 2010
To Lucy, or Not To Lucy, Is the Question on Hallmark; Andy's 50th on Me-TV; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of October 4, 2010)
Tomorrow night (Saturday, Oct. 2) in Chicago, Me-TV is celebrating Mayberry's golden anniversary! Watch the entire, uncut first season of The Andy Griffith Show, beginning at 6 PM CT, ONLY on Me-TV Chicago. Can you believe it has been 50 years since the show premiered?
Get all the episode info at http://www.wciu.com/andygriffith.php
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Oct. 4-8, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, October 4, 2010
- Will Arnett (Running Wilde/Arrested Development) - Catch Will on The Tonight Show on NBC at 11:35pm.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Catch Jace the Ace from Outerspace on The Rachel Ray Show so check your listings.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Catch Steve on a repeat of The Mo'nique Show at 11pm on BET.
- Courteney Cox (Cougar Town/Dirt/Friends) - Catch Ms. Cox on a REPEAT of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12:06am on ABC.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock from the Sun) - Catch Joseph on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:36am on NBC.
- Florence Henderson (The Brady Bunch) - Catch Florence on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Eric Stonestreet, Ty Burell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bown (Modern Family) - Watch a REPEAT of them on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12:06am on ABC.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Catch a REPEAT of Wilmer on Lopez Tonight at 11pm on TBS.
- Adhir Kalyan (Rules of Engagement) - Catch Adhir on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, at 12:37am on CBS.
- Amy Yasbeck (Wings) - Watch Amy promote her book With Love & Laugher, John Ritter on The Rachel Ray Show so check your local listings!
- Ben Rappaport (Outsourced) - Catch the newcomer on an all-new The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- David Cross (Running Wilde/Arrested Development) - Watch David on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ken Jeong (Community) - Watch Ken on The Ellen DeGeneres Show so check your listings.
- Jane Kaczmarek (Malcolm in the Middle) - Watch Jane on the TODAY Show on NBC sometime between 7-10am.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?/Taxi) - Catch Tony on The Ellen DeGeneres Show so check your listings.
- Jane Kaczmarek (Malcolm in the Middle) - Watch Jane on The Wendy Williams Show so check your listings or watch on BET at 12am.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Catch the gorgeous Julie Bowen on The Joy Behar Show on HLN at 9pm.
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.