Friday, October 22, 2010
Full House Back On Nick at Nite; Me-TV Remembers Billingsley, Bosley; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of October 25, 2010)
TeenNick will air its last Full House airing this Sunday (Oct. 24) from 6am-9am. Starting Oct. 25, the timeslots will be replaced by an hour each of True Jackson VP, Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh.
It looks like we are not getting any national tribute marathons in memory of Barbara Billingsley or Tom Bosley, but of course Me-TV in Chicago will remember both greats with classic marathons this weekend! Me-TV Chicago is paying tribute to Barbara Billingsley, best known as June Cleaver from Leave it to Beaver, and Tom Bosley, who played Richie's dad Howard Cunningham on Happy Days, with special marathons this weekend.
Tune in this Saturday from 1-7 PM CT for "A Tribute to Barbara Billingsley" with select episodes of Leave it to Beaver. On Sunday from 1-7PM CT, Me-TV will air "A Tribute to Tom Bosley" with a Happy Days marathon.
Leave it to Beaver episodes airing are: "Ward's Baseball," "Wally and Dudley," "In the Soup," "Beaver's Long Night," "Lumpy's Car Trouble," "Wally's License," "Beaver, the Hero," "The Party Spoiler," "More Blessed to Give," "The Credit Card," "Lumpy's Scholarship" and "Family Scrapbook."
Happy Days episodes airing are: "Hardware Jungle," "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do," "Be the First On Your Block," "Richie's Car," "Howard's 45th Fiasco," "Marion Rebels," "Grandpa's Visit," "Richie Almost Dies," "Fonzie for the Defense," "Married Strangers," "The Hucksters" and "Father and Son."
Barbara Billingsley died on Saturday, October 16 and Tom Bosley died on Tuesday, October 19. Me-TV Chicago is on Comcast 223 in Chicago, RCN 14, WOW 17 (city), WOW 19 (suburbs), AT&T U-verse 23, DIRECTV 23 and Dish Network 23, all in the Chicago area only.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Oct. 25-29, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, October 25, 2010
- Molly Shannon (Kath & Kim/SNL) - Catch Molly on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:37am.
- John Stamos (Full House/Jake in Progress) - Catch John on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12:06am on ABC.
- Danny DeVito (Taxi/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Watch Danny on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Michael J. Fox (Family Ties/Spin City) - Catch Michael on The TODAY Show on NBC sometime between 7-9am.
- Judith Light (Who's the Boss?/Ugly Betty) - Catch Judith also on the TODAY Show on NBC.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - Catch the legendary star on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on ABC at 12:06am.
- Paul Reiser (Mad About You/The Paul Reiser Show) - Catch Paul on Tavis Smiley Show on PBS, so check your listings for time.
- Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men) - Watch Jon on Lopez Tonight on TBS at 11pm.
- Debbie Allen (A Different World) -Watch Debbie on The Mo'nique Show at 11pm on BET.
- Sherri Shepherd (Sherri/Less than Perfect) - Catch Sherri on an all-new Joy Behar Show at 9pm on HLN.
- Michael J. Fox (Family Ties/Spin City) - Catch Michael on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Rainn Wilson (The Office) - Catch the funnymany on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC at 11:35pm.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason appears on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Brandy (Moesha/Thea) - Catch Brandy on The Talk at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT on CBS.
- Tina Fey (30 Rock/SNL) - Catch Tina on The TODAY Show on NBC sometime between 7-9am.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.