Thursday, August 26, 2010
The regular schedule for Sleuth will still have tons of shows airing in stacks. Movies start the day at 6am (but NCIS is on Thursdays from 6-8a) followed by The Dead Zone at 8am. Then stacks air from 9am-5pm usually with Walker Texas Ranger on Mondays, JAG on Tuesdays, House on Wednesdays, The Unit/NCIS on Thursdays, and Monk on Fridays. Various shows air after 5pm including the five shows mentioned above and Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: SVU, Psych and movies. In late nights, Monk airs at 4am and NCIS at 5am.
As mentioned, Saturdays have Classic TV marathons. Sundays have MacGyver from 6-9am then Walker Texas Ranger from 9am-1pm then movies the rest of the day/night. Stunts for the month have a 24-hour Walker Texas Ranger Columbus Day marathon on Monday, Oct. 11 starting at 6am. And there will be a special Sunday 24-hour marathon of House on Sunday, Oct. 17 starting at 6am.
And stay tuned for more fall 2010 schedules as we still have Hallmark, GMC, BET/Centric, New York City locals and part two's (October line-ups) like TV Land and TV One.
On Tuesday (Aug. 31), President Obama will deliver about a 15 minute address live to the nation in primetime at 8pm ET/5pm PT. As a result, the primetime schedules for the east and central time zones will be affected a bit. ABC will air the ABC News Special Report - President Obama Address live at 8pm ET/5pm PT for about 15 minutes then the regular primetime schedule will be on a 15 minute delay in the east/central with a new Wipeout at 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT, the season finale of Shaq VS. at 9:15pm ET/8:15pm CT and the season premiere of Primetime: Crime at 10:15pm ET/9:15pm CT. These programs will air at its normal times in the mountain and pacific time zones.
CBS will air the CBS News Special Report - President Obama Address live at 8pm ET/5pm PT for about 15 minutes then the regular primetime schedule will be on a 15 minute delay in the east/central with repeats of NCIS at 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT, NCIS: Los Angeles at 9:15pm ET/8:15pm CT and The Good Wife at 10:15pm ET/9:15pm CT. These programs will air at its normal times in the mountain and pacific time zones.
NBC will air the NBC News Special Report - President Obama Address live at 8pm ET/5pm PT for about 20 minutes then the regular primetime schedule will air in the east/central with a new Minute to Win It at 8:20pm ET/7:20pm CT but joined in progress followed by America's Got Talent at its normal time of 9:00pm ET/8:00pm CT. These programs will air at its normal times in the mountain and pacific time zones, with Minute to Win It airing in its entirety in these two time zones.
And finally Fox will air the Fox News Special Report - President Obama Address live at 8pm ET/5pm PT for about 15 minutes then the regular primetime schedule will be on a 15 minute delay in the east/central with a repeat of Glee at 8:15pm ET/7:15pm CT and another repeat of Glee at 9:15pm ET/8:15pm CT. Glee will air at its normal times in the mountain and pacific time zones.
View the full time zone schedule for each network for Tuesday, Aug. 31.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 30
Bob's Burgers - "Like Gene for Chocolate" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Gene learns that the formula for his favorite chocolate has changed, he works with the head of the company in an attempt to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Bob gets wrapped up in one of Teddy’s less-than-perfect plans.
Bob's Burgers - "Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
After Louise gets in trouble at school, Linda is forced to meet with Mr. Frond (guest voice David Herman) and potentially could lose her hard-earned position as the Wagstaff bake sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.
The Simpsons - "Looking for Mr. Goodbart" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Bart gets in trouble on Grandparents Day at school and is forced to hang out with Skinner’s mother as punishment. After spending time with various grandmas in the neighborhood, he learns the benefits of hanging out with the elderly, but eventually recognizes the dangers of taking advantage of them. Meanwhile, Peekimon Get has taken over the town of Springfield.
Making History - "Night Cream" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the ever-present threat of losing tenure looming over him, Chris reaches out to John Hancock and Samuel Adams to help spice things up in the classroom in 2017. Meanwhile, Deb's dream of re-opening Chadwick's ice cream parlor is finally coming to fruition, but Dan has a few marketing ideas of his own.
Family Guy - "The Peter Principal" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter becomes the temporary principal at the high school, and Meg uses his new power to get even with her bullies. Meanwhile, Brian and Stewie open a bed & breakfast that quickly turns into a brothel.
The Last Man on Earth - "The Big Day" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Gail face off in a major disagreement, on which the whole group must weigh in, and Carol is forced to choose a side. Meanwhile, Melissa, Todd and Erica each have major milestone moments.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Jodie Sweetin (Hollywood Darlings/Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.